Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hidden meanings : 10/4/12 (Page 2)

luvflicksgirl IF-Dazzler
luvflicksgirl
luvflicksgirl

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you
there's one more thing i noticed
Arnav tells akash tum duniya ke pehle insaan hoge so apne cupboard ki chaabi saath le jata hai
this might mean tht shyam will be able to get his dirty, cheap, hopeless hands on the very file Arnav keeps in his cupboard but i think that won't create a misundrestanding all over again but may be i'll help in clearing the one
it's my prediction that Arnav will find out shyam's truth but won't let him understand that he's aware of his cheap acts which will make shyam commit a blunder and thus exposing him
(Although this will take the cvs atleat an year to show...Embarrassed)

Edited by sweetlove4barun - 10 April 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Geet24

luvflicksgirl IF-Dazzler
luvflicksgirl
luvflicksgirl

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
please don't mind
i thought that part had a meaning so i added it

i hope you are not angry

SORRY IN ADVANCE Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I knew it! I knew it! I knew you'd find the symbolisms in today's epi...I was so distraught not finding any and here you are with so many! Brilliant ones too! Loved them all. But special mention to the "crashing into the door scene and her subsequent thank you at his concern" . I can't believe I was so blind I'd not noticed its significance with that of Shyam in the picture...And yes, definitely, Anjali is the one who is going to unwrap Arnav's past to Kushi and she will then begin her mission to heal her husband's wounded past...But the best for the last, you reserved, Geet. Your fifth point was  a smashing glory! Arnav himself deciding to choose Kushi over Anjali in the symbolization of the shirts. I remembered how you'd presented Anjali as the plants in the Beast's castle...
No words to thank you by for making this episode more meaningful. I bow to you, dear. I am nothing when compared to what you can see in the episodes...

Edited by Aquiline - 10 April 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1sun2011Geet24Punkin22

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetlove4barun

i totally agree with you
there's one more thing i noticed
Arnav tells akash tum duniya ke pehle insaan hoge so apne cupboard ki chaabi saath le jata hai
this might mean tht shyam will be able to get his dirty, cheap, hopeless hands on the very file Arnav keeps in his cupboard but i think that won't create a misundrestanding all over again but may be i'll help in clearing the one
it's my prediction that Arnav will find out shyam's truth but won't let him understand that he's aware of his cheap acts which will make shyam commit a blunder and thus exposing him
(Although this will take the cvs atleat an year to show...Embarrassed)

but arnav takes the key for the SAFE with him, not for the cupboard! us mein to bas kapre hain...

sun2011Geet24

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
hillariousROFL, don't mind these kind of fillers, anything but snekwas, can't stand the character.

Geet24

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Geet, been looking for pm.  Thank you.  I completely agree with you, loved, loved when ASR watching Khushi when no one is looking. Too sweet.  I cannot wait till ASR knows the true of MU and watch what he does to get his Khushi back.  That will be some fun.  I too believe that ASR will finally choose Khushi over Anjali...thanks again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07sun2011Geet24

rana5 Goldie
rana5
rana5

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
A great post Geet, especially your last point on the red shirt!  I was wondering why he chose that one.

sun2011Geet24

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Even I coudn't stop laughing at today's episode. Beautiful post. Love the analysis.

Geet24

Go to top