Congo Party For Tabeer!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
congratz tabeer...nice party
congratulation tabeer,we can,t imagine kay kon insaan itni vm,s bana sakta hai but you done.well done 4 your work,hard work n harrdest work.once again congraulation.you live our abhiya in your vm,s.you accept every guy. To make vm,congrates tabeer.well done n hats off for your work.love u deat.keep it up.
Oh wow...congratzzz tabeer for both aarya n abhiya vm...
CONGRATULATIONSSS 🥳TABEER 🤗

Edited by luckdiya - 12 years ago
Oh helloooz everyone😃 toh ab ja kar mujhe laptop free mila hai...😆😆
So for my dear friend,
You have been such a beautiful VM maker...You've made Abhiya all the more special and memorable for anyone and everyone who has ever watched your VMs...trust me after the show ended...I live Abhiya in your VMs...They are cute,they are sweet...they are romantic,they are sensual...they are heart breaking, they are heart taking...they are simply MAGICAL as the couple itself and as special as yourself...
Do keep making more for your Abhiya lovers...n...Thanks dear...thanks alot for your efforts, you hold a very special place in hearts of this PKYEK family...love you,love Pkyek,love Abhiya n love Abhiyans...alwayzzz!!!
Thankyou sooo much everyone to join us in the celebrations...It really feels that we all are a family with all your lovely comments and wishes shared...
Tabeer really deserves it and much more...so once again thank you everyone for appreciating her for her wonderful work!!!!
Originally posted by Pkyekian

Thankyou sooo much everyone to join us in the celebrations...It really feels that we all are a family with all your lovely comments and wishes shared...
Tabeer really deserves it and much more...so once again thank you everyone for appreciating her for her wonderful work!!!!
😳
thxuu sooo very much 4 ur love n support n 4 a grand partyn thx to each n every one ..MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF YOU AMEIN