madams habit passed to mandira.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
madams slapping habit passed to mandira.LOL

aaj kal madam thappad marana kam kiya hai.

but now mandiras slapping habit  increasing day by day.

court main answer dene ke bazaye--mandira kataghare main jaake sameer ko thappad mara.ROFL

looks like --ab mandira hitler banana chahathi hai.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 10 April 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787ShivuNozzieThe.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "madams habit passed to mandira." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshal25

harshal25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hope vo Indira bane par Indira jaise Rishi se pyar na kar baithe...!!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
The scene where they showed her slapping Sameer, looked like it was after the court's verdict. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it was after. I also think the slap was completely justified, it was downright wrong and disgusting of simi to ask Mandira to marry Sam. As a woman, even as a person how could you even ask someone to marry the one who raped them! Also it does seem like Mandira has turned a new leaf after this terrible incident and is becoming strong and a better person like her sis! Hope this lasts and Mandira stays positive. Also if she does become good like her sis then she would never develop feelings for rishi or try to marry him. She would understand their relationship!

Edited by -RaSu- - 10 April 2012 at 9:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriks

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
haha i know and i am loving it!!!!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaSu-

The scene where they showed her slapping Sameer, looked like it was after the court's verdict. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it was after. I also think the slap was completely justified, it was downright wrong and disgusting of simi to ask Mandira to marry Sam. As a woman, even as a person how could you even ask someone to marry the one who raped them! Also it does seem like Mandira has turned a new leaf after this terrible incident and is becoming strong and a better person like her sis! Hope this lasts and Mandira stays positive. Also if she does become good like her sis then she would never develop feelings for rishi or try to marry him. She would understand their relationship!

@bold--

it seems it is just before court judgement.

this may be simis last attempt to save sameer from getting punishment.

after hearing-- it seems mandira walks towards sameer and indira looked shocked.

but when mandira comes to witness box --she slaps sameer hardly and says this is my answer.

and seeing this indira becomes happy and hugs mandira.[ this is based on what shown in sbs.may be actual episode might turn out little bit different.]

Edited by 100raj - 10 April 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksShivuNozzie

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

@bold--

it seems it is just before court judgement.

this may be simis last attempt to save sameer from getting punishment.

after hearing-- it seems mandira walks towards sameer and indira looked shocked.

but when mandira comes to witness box --she slaps sameer hardly and says this is my answer.

and seeing this indira becomes happy and hugs mandira.[ this is based on what shown in sbs.may be actual episode might turn out little bit different.]

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's true, simi is just trying to save her son. She doesn't care about what's right or wrong.. Sad.
True you never know how things will play in the episode but your probably right!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top