Uttaran
Uttaran

VEECHA fans plz read this..

queen_of_hearts IF-Rockerz
queen_of_hearts
queen_of_hearts

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

dear veecha fans...

we all know very well that new veer is coming & i know  that no one is happy about this news...but we can;t do anything  because nandish will not return...we will have to accept  vikas as a veer...but the problem is that i cant imagine ichcha with new veer & for me veecha is only nandish & tinaCryCry... no doubt nandish did a great  job but i m gonna miss him espcially for this.. what you feel...plz share your thoughts about this...

Edited by sahera - 10 April 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anaganewkqsugakrishvoiletnikkirimi10riatagoreFunLyfeNadanParindeyPavaniShiny

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I too will miss Nandish but what can we do? We just have to accept it and watch Vikas as new Veer. Lets see how he plays the role.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfevoiletnikkiPavaniShiny

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Ut is the only show i watch and i watch it for veecha only. To be precise nandish as veer and tina as ichcha. i cannot accept any other actor. i have already stopped watching once leap happened. now no going back. really sad there is no nandish . but to be honest i dont want him to act as tina's father which will be very awkward. But veecha is my life and always remain in my heart.i lovve them like anything. whenever i see them together, mu heart jumps with joy and a smile comes on my face which i sometimes try to hide from my mom. Thank u veecha for making me smile.

FunLyferimi10PavaniShiny

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Ut is the only show i watch and i watch it for veecha only. To be precise nandish as veer and tina as ichcha. i cannot accept any other actor. i have already stopped watching once leap happened. now no going back. really sad there is no nandish . but to be honest i dont want him to act as tina's father which will be very awkward. But veecha is my life and always remain in my heart.i lovve them like anything. whenever i see them together, mu heart jumps with joy and a smile comes on my face which i sometimes try to hide from my mom. Thank u veecha for making me smile.
Hey I do agree with u dear as Veecha makes me also smile with joy. To be very honest I would continue to watch Uttaran for this jodi only and its doesn't matter Nandish is in or out as bcoz I also belief that its the ckt and not the actor who matters. For the intial few episodes it wil be hard to accept but later will get used to it and Vikas is not a bad actor either.
Moreover Nandish was playing the role half heartedly since few episodes, so its good now that no one will be suffering from any kind of insecurities atleast after he is no more a part of the show.WinkLOL

Edited by rimi10 - 10 April 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehapoRiyacuteFunLyfeTwinkie_StarPavaniShiny

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Actually Nandish is not at all like veer in real life but coz hez good actor he played veer well! His new show is going on floors soon Big smile & also Nandmi will b in Danbang2 too, we can catch him there! Neverhless hez good actor! N Tina was always treated as lil kid(mitti type) by nandish even in many news segments he mentioned directly n indirectly (wont say more)& it was seen too!Tongue Quality of ut after leap is horrible! I guess ppl will get used to new veecha soon & watch allover again ut! Btw TD has 2 new leads to romance after leap that too in same show allover again, her fans will have lot of scenes to look fwd! Wink

Edited by OMG1nitya - 10 April 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghcs-07

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I am extremely unhappy that Veer's character is being replaced. Once you get used to an onscreen jodi you only like specific people playing it. Veecha were in other words Nandish and Tina for me and I can't change that. I would rather Veer's character no longer existed and it was just Iccha, Mitthi and her Aman along with Mukta. I am sorry everyone...there is no way I can happily accept this change of cast. Pleas note, I don't have anything against the new character who is playing Veer but I have everything against the CVs for doing this. CVs of nearly every serial are doing something crazy nowadays. Can't keep high hopes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfePavaniShiny

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
hi Sahera & veechafans, yes we relate veecha to Nandish & Tina as we have been watching them together  for last 2 years. Nandish did very well as Veer till tapasya's fake pregnancy episode.

But its an undeniable fact that veecha romantic scenes lacked the passion from Nandish side since some time, one could sense his discomfort in romantic scenes. We have cribbed about it so many times on this forum. Also, the story suffered due to his constant absence from the scene & disinterested involvement lately. I rarely saw any tele social events where Tina & Nandish appeared together as a screen couple..Confused.  not much veecha promotions too were done.

So freshness was anyways required. Veer's character is unique & a wonderful role.

Vikas is a good actor, he has acted in hindi movies as well and I'm looking forward to seeing the new Veer. I hope he does justice to this role. If cvs act wisely Veer's character has plenty of scope post leap once he regains his memory. So I do believe there are good times ahead for uttaran & for veecha..Smile, let's give this guy a chance.

Want to add here, I watched uttaran for Veecha...for the characters!! but I do applaud Tina for the fabulous job she is doing at such a young age Clap enacting 2 different roles so convincingly, and the TRPs reflect the fact that people are also liking UT post leap. I watched it yesterday, and while seeing meethi I got the sense of a young teenager curiously roaming around the house, she looked pretty & innocent as meethi Embarrassed. never once I thought her to be Tina or ichcha...  veecha would never have been so interesting without Tina.

Edited by FunLyfe - 10 April 2012 at 8:14pm

Riyacuterimi10PavaniShiny

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I wonder why ppl keep saying uttaran after leap is not interesting! On the contrary it's better and interesting now how the story unfolds and everyones reaction on finding everyone out. Like meethi, Ammu rich, jogi poor, Mukta turning vamp due to nani or staying positive etc etc. The reaction of yuvraj when he learns truth about Ichcha and meethi. There are so many plots!! And I think it's going great :-)
Veecha was awesome due to both Tina and nandish. Ofcourse it's undeniable nandish's performance went crashing down as veer after his real life performance went up with Rashmi :-) so I like the fact he is out, and we know very well how Tina does good with almost any actor. I am sure the chemistry will be recreated and in no time nandish will be history. Already Rashmi and gaurav and rohit are all forgotten and not really missed :-)

moharikafanRiyacutePavaniShiny

Go to top