MMT: Hansti rahe tu hansti rahe... - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Mohan se zyaada gussa megha ko horaha hai! 
Megha listening on. Rashmi still bragging🤢
Rashmi says I don't think you have patched up with your dad. She keeps calling him a loser.😡
Oh god! Taunting scenes are so long. I think today's episode will end with "Aji suntho ho" and mohan's shocked expression. 

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Rashmi telling Mohan about her engagement. Mohan surprised and a little hurt. Rashmi is on a bragging spree. 

Little... mujhe toh bahut hurt lag raha tha... even megha was feeling sad for him...
Now it is clear. Mohan's dad wanted him to join family business or something. Mohan refused coz he wanted to become a reporter. They fell out and he moved out of the house.
Promo scene as precap? 

Hope we get a new promo today. 

Mamta, mujhe bhi bohat bura lag raha tha. Mohan bhi kissi tarah control kar raha tha. Kaisi ladki hain yeh? No wonder Mohan's mom keeps warning him.
Rashmi says I don't understand your dad is so rich why don't you mend fences with him. Why be so idealistic? She asks him about his personal life. Mohan keeps mum.
An irritating episode ended (- Two creeps were shown back to back - Pratik and rashmi -) on an amazing scene, with Megha's pleasant, beautiful smile..
Rofl... kunals expressions were awesome... completely shocked.