Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Ye kya ho raha hai ? (Page 2)

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I'm not sure about Megha's Maturity levels yaar!

Well yeah, I'm not talking about ways of the world here...I know Megha's kinda0 at that (sorry, no offence) But in talking matters, I feel she does behave mature enough, knows when to say something and when not to..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angel

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Arre re ! Aakhir yahaan ho kya raha hai ? Pehle MM equation kharab thi...Dosti hui, phir Amar Vyas case...Phir dosti hui, finally dono ke chehro pe khoobsurat si muskaan aai nahi ke kabab mein haddion ki raid pad gai !!

Moreover, sabne socha tha ke Indu mummyji dono ko samjhegi, unki help karegi, aur rashmi speedbreaker hogi. Par twist to dekho ! Induji bani speedbreaker, to Rashmi ne to light ki speed ka bhi record tod diya ! ROFL No nakhre, no confusion, no patana, no ikraar, Megha seedha Mrs.Mohan Bhatnagar ! Shocked Wink

The SBB segment - the whole Rashmi-Megha-Mohan scene, I know its supposed to be serious and shocking and kinda senti and all, but Monu's expression dekhke I went -> ROFL ROFL ROFL Literally ! He was more shocked hearing Megha than bumping into Rashmi ! ROFL

Rashmi ko dekhke 440 volt ka zhatka laga hoga..phir Mrs.Vyas ki baatein sunkar to 44444440 volt bhi kam pad gaye hoge !! ROFL ROFL ROFL I really feel ke Megha ki baatein sunke je must've forgotten all about Rashmi Tongue He must be wondering...Who am I ? Where am I ? And who the hell is this lady who looks exactly like Mrs.Vyas ? ROFL

It's quite normal that Indu behaving like this...which mother would want that his son gonna fall in love for someone who is a widow with two kids????????

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Oh No Yaar. Indu never liked megha. Woh zaroor problem khadi karegi. par zyaada kuch nahi kar paayegi, if mohan realises and accepts his love for megha. 

But yes the sudden twist that the CVs have brought with Rashmi's entry is a surprise. 

And you are right! Mohan was dumb-struck by megha's nautanki. Megha iska galat matlab na nikhalde ki mohan is affected because of Rashmi and that he loves rashmi still. 

I think CV will give some possible reason behind Megha's sudden turn over and please don't call it nautanki...Megha obviously find some cause to do such "harkat"...And yes...The way megha asking Guru whether Mohan still loves rashmi or not, she may gonna act as cupid to bring them together...

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
@Shaili: Your post cracked me up ROFLROFLROFL Can't wait for tomorrow's epi, seriously!! LOL

Rashmi ko dekhke 440 volt ka zhatka laga hoga..phir Mrs.Vyas ki baatein sunkar to 44444440 volt bhi kam pad gaye hoge !! ROFL ROFL ROFL I really feel ke Megha ki baatein sunke je must've forgotten all about Rashmi Tongue He must be wondering...Who am I ? Where am I ? And who the hell is this lady who looks exactly like Mrs.Vyas ? ROFL

@bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *falls on floor*

Nanhi_Angel

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
seems like megha ko mohan ka asar pada hai, which she is not conscious, trying to be like mohan ,are yaar yek mohan kafi hai ,lady mohan nahi chahiye LOL

_SilentSoul_

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
LOL...Yaar din khatam ho jata hai par NBT ke surprises khatam nahi hote..Yaar even time kam par jata hain unhe samajhne mein..ik baar pitara khulta hai surprises ka tu silsila ik ke baad ik shuru ho jata hai they just continue to come!! Sometimes it is vey fast!!..Lol when they showed that segment I thought they were joking or showing some game segment but no! that was quite the story!..I think to reduce his shock she gave him another Jhatka!ShockedROFL More than Rashmi's reaction at Megha's word, he must be thinking about his mother who just tried to cross out Megha's name from his mind...He would be like.."Arey! Mrs. Vyas pehle ehsaan chukana tu seek lijiye..aapne tu meri Musibat bara di." LOL " Ab to Maa mujhe waqai Juna mohalle se le jayegii."..No body expected Mohan's mom to see them laughing and getting so serious about it  but she did..aage aage dekho aur kya kya dekhti hain Mummy ji!!  Agar ghalti se wo bhi aagayein us Super market mein Apne Monu se milne tu unhe tu Hospital ke darshan ho jayegein! Wo to Behosh ho jayegein!! and along with all the drama Mummy ji would add,"Nahiii" After megha's story!LOL

Edited by Seebz - 10 April 2012 at 8:00pm

_SilentSoul_

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by big_007

Oh No Yaar. Indu never liked megha. Woh zaroor problem khadi karegi. par zyaada kuch nahi kar paayegi, if mohan realises and accepts his love for megha. 

But yes the sudden twist that the CVs have brought with Rashmi's entry is a surprise. 

And you are right! Mohan was dumb-struck by megha's nautanki. Megha iska galat matlab na nikhalde ki mohan is affected because of Rashmi and that he loves rashmi still. 

I think CV will give some possible reason behind Megha's sudden turn over and please don't call it nautanki...Megha obviously find some cause to do such "harkat"...And yes...The way megha asking Guru whether Mohan still loves rashmi or not, she may gonna act as cupid to bring them together...

I called it Nautanki because i think there can be no good reason for such Act and also i don't see real thought-out plan by megha. I think she is just doing it on impulse - No Reason/Plan to unite or anything. If it was a plan to unite Mohan-Rashmi, what use projecting herself as Mrs. Mohan Bhatnagar. 

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Nice post ShailiSmile

by the way can i call u 3D if u don't mind..'Daddy's Delicate Daughter' LOL

Thanks dear Hug
And yes, you can call me 3D if you want LOL
As childish as it sounds, me still a daddy's girl Big smile and would love to be called Daddy's Delicate Daughter Embarrassed 3D LOL short & sweet, eh ? Tongue

so sweet of u 3DSmile   LOL LOL LOL

Dear, it doesn't sound childish... Be proud to be a Daddy's gaIBig smile   actually  i loved it  "Daddy's Delicate Daughter"... so niceSmile  
But its lengthy to call na... so asked tht can i call u 3DWink  

Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 11 April 2012 at 12:07am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index