AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Arre re ! Aakhir yahaan ho kya raha hai ? Pehle MM equation kharab thi...Dosti hui, phir Amar Vyas case...Phir dosti hui, finally dono ke chehro pe khoobsurat si muskaan aai nahi ke kabab mein haddion ki raid pad gai !!

Moreover, sabne socha tha ke Indu mummyji dono ko samjhegi, unki help karegi, aur rashmi speedbreaker hogi. Par twist to dekho ! Induji bani speedbreaker, to Rashmi ne to light ki speed ka bhi record tod diya ! 🀣 No nakhre, no confusion, no patana, no ikraar, Megha seedha Mrs.Mohan Bhatnagar ! 😲 πŸ˜‰

The SBB segment - the whole Rashmi-Megha-Mohan scene, I know its supposed to be serious and shocking and kinda senti and all, but Monu's expression dekhke I went -> 🀣 🀣 🀣 Literally ! He was more shocked hearing Megha than bumping into Rashmi ! 🀣

Rashmi ko dekhke 440 volt ka zhatka laga hoga..phir Mrs.Vyas ki baatein sunkar to 44444440 volt bhi kam pad gaye hoge !! 🀣 🀣 🀣 I really feel ke Megha ki baatein sunke je must've forgotten all about Rashmi πŸ˜› He must be wondering...Who am I ? Where am I ? And who the hell is this lady who looks exactly like Mrs.Vyas ? 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaise aaj ke ep se apni jodio ki list me Megha-Guru bhi add ho gaye 😳 Loved how Guru smiled at her and said, "Main bhi yahi chahta hoon ke bhaiya ke saath sab. achha hi ho" implying Mrs.Vyas unki zindagi mein rahe..So sweet 😳
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh No Yaar. Indu never liked megha. Woh zaroor problem khadi karegi. par zyaada kuch nahi kar paayegi, if mohan realises and accepts his love for megha. 

But yes the sudden twist that the CVs have brought with Rashmi's entry is a surprise. 

And you are right! Mohan was dumb-struck by megha's nautanki. Megha iska galat matlab na nikhalde ki mohan is affected because of Rashmi and that he loves rashmi still. 

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monu_Deewani

Arre re ! Aakhir yahaan ho kya raha hai ? Pehle MM equation kharab thi...Dosti hui, phir Amar Vyas case...Phir dosti hui, finally dono ke chehro pe khoobsurat si muskaan aai nahi ke kabab mein haddion ki raid pad gai !!

🀣  πŸ€£  Ha ha... Dear😊, Aakhir love story hain... Haddiyan toh aate rehte hainπŸ˜‰

Moreover, sabne socha tha ke Indu mummyji dono ko samjhegi, unki help karegi, aur rashmi speedbreaker hogi. Par twist to dekho ! Induji bani speedbreaker, to Rashmi ne to light ki speed ka bhi record tod diya ! 🀣 No nakhre, no confusion, no patana, no ikraar, Megha seedha Mrs.Mohan Bhatnagar ! 😲 πŸ˜‰     

Yeah... But am grateful to Indu tht she didn't do ny drama on road or infront of MeghaπŸ˜ƒ

The SBB segment - the whole Rashmi-Megha-Mohan scene, I know its supposed to be serious and shocking and kinda senti and all, but Monu's expression dekhke I went -> 🀣 🀣 🀣 Literally ! He was more shocked hearing Megha than bumping into Rashmi ! 🀣

Rashmi ko dekhke 440 volt ka zhatka laga hoga..phir Mrs.Vyas ki baatein sunkar to 44444440 volt bhi kam pad gaye hoge !! 🀣 🀣 🀣
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Yeah... Megha's drama is a shock of the life for Mohan...
I really feel ke Megha ki baatein sunke je must've forgotten all about Rashmi πŸ˜› He must be wondering...Who am I ? Where am I ? And who the hell is this lady who looks exactly like Mrs.Vyas ? 🀣

Nice post Shaili😊

by the way can i call u 3D if u don't mind...πŸ˜‰  "Daddy's Delicate Darling"πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
koi bhi maa ke liye itna easy nahi accept karna ki uska beta ek widow woman ke pyar mein...monu mom bohut jaldi maan jaayegi no worry.

but reshmi devi to abhi bohut se game khel ne aayi hein πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Oh No Yaar. Indu never liked megha. Woh zaroor problem khadi karegi. par zyaada kuch nahi kar paayegi, if mohan realises and accepts his love for megha.

But yes the sudden twist that the CVs have brought with Rashmi's entry is a surprise.

And you are right! Mohan was dumb-struck by megha's nautanki. Megha iska galat matlab na nikhalde ki mohan is affected because of Rashmi and that he loves rashmi still.

Nope. I don't think Megha will assume anything. Guru already told her ke Rashmi ke saamne Monu can't utter a word. So she may indirectly ask him about it..mosly later on. I don't think she'll push Mohan. At all. She's mature, knows when to talk when not to. Like in the lift, she subtly asked him not to feel bad what his mom said (Not mentioning Rashmi at all) she may just explain the reason behind her actions and leave.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nope. I don't think Megha will assume anything. Guru already told her ke Rashmi ke saamne Monu can't utter a word. So she may indirectly ask him about it..mosly later on. I don't think she'll push Mohan. At all. She's mature, knows when to talk when not to. Like in the lift, she subtly asked him not to feel bad what his mom said (Not mentioning Rashmi at all) she may just explain the reason behind her actions and leave.

I'm not sure about Megha's Maturity levels yaar! 

Originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

Nice post Shaili😊

by the way can i call u 3D if u don't mind..'Daddy's Delicate Daughter' πŸ˜†

Thanks dear πŸ€—
And yes, you can call me 3D if you want πŸ˜†
As childish as it sounds, me still a daddy's girl πŸ˜ƒ and would love to be called Daddy's Delicate Daughter 😳 3D πŸ˜† short & sweet, eh ? πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I'm not sure about Megha's Maturity levels yaar!

Well yeah, I'm not talking about ways of the world here...I know Megha's kinda0 at that (sorry, no offence) But in talking matters, I feel she does behave mature enough, knows when to say something and when not to..
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rashmi ko dekhke 440 volt ka zhatka laga hoga..phir Mrs.Vyas ki baatein sunkar to 44444440 volt bhi kam pad gaye hoge !! 🀣 🀣 🀣 I really feel ke Megha ki baatein sunke je must've forgotten all about Rashmi πŸ˜› He must be wondering...Who am I ? Where am I ? And who the hell is this lady who looks exactly like Mrs.Vyas ? 🀣

It's quite normal that Indu behaving like this...which mother would want that his son gonna fall in love for someone who is a widow with two kids????????