India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Ye kya ho raha hai ?

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Arre re ! Aakhir yahaan ho kya raha hai ? Pehle MM equation kharab thi...Dosti hui, phir Amar Vyas case...Phir dosti hui, finally dono ke chehro pe khoobsurat si muskaan aai nahi ke kabab mein haddion ki raid pad gai !!

Moreover, sabne socha tha ke Indu mummyji dono ko samjhegi, unki help karegi, aur rashmi speedbreaker hogi. Par twist to dekho ! Induji bani speedbreaker, to Rashmi ne to light ki speed ka bhi record tod diya ! ROFL No nakhre, no confusion, no patana, no ikraar, Megha seedha Mrs.Mohan Bhatnagar ! Shocked Wink

The SBB segment - the whole Rashmi-Megha-Mohan scene, I know its supposed to be serious and shocking and kinda senti and all, but Monu's expression dekhke I went -> ROFL ROFL ROFL Literally ! He was more shocked hearing Megha than bumping into Rashmi ! ROFL

Rashmi ko dekhke 440 volt ka zhatka laga hoga..phir Mrs.Vyas ki baatein sunkar to 44444440 volt bhi kam pad gaye hoge !! ROFL ROFL ROFL I really feel ke Megha ki baatein sunke je must've forgotten all about Rashmi Tongue He must be wondering...Who am I ? Where am I ? And who the hell is this lady who looks exactly like Mrs.Vyas ? ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraswapna82geet261whitepearlDee_76without-fathomsaumieeshanu4Smeera123Nanhi_Angel-Lehar-shamilsun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..memad_SilentSoul_-RadhaRani--Swetha-

AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Vaise aaj ke ep se apni jodio ki list me Megha-Guru bhi add ho gaye Embarrassed Loved how Guru smiled at her and said, "Main bhi yahi chahta hoon ke bhaiya ke saath sab. achha hi ho" implying Mrs.Vyas unki zindagi mein rahe..So sweet Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Nanhi_Angel-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Oh No Yaar. Indu never liked megha. Woh zaroor problem khadi karegi. par zyaada kuch nahi kar paayegi, if mohan realises and accepts his love for megha. 

But yes the sudden twist that the CVs have brought with Rashmi's entry is a surprise. 

And you are right! Mohan was dumb-struck by megha's nautanki. Megha iska galat matlab na nikhalde ki mohan is affected because of Rashmi and that he loves rashmi still. 

Dee_76AdorableTrouble-RadhaRani-

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Arre re ! Aakhir yahaan ho kya raha hai ? Pehle MM equation kharab thi...Dosti hui, phir Amar Vyas case...Phir dosti hui, finally dono ke chehro pe khoobsurat si muskaan aai nahi ke kabab mein haddion ki raid pad gai !!

ROFL  ROFL  Ha ha... DearSmile, Aakhir love story hain... Haddiyan toh aate rehte hainWink

Moreover, sabne socha tha ke Indu mummyji dono ko samjhegi, unki help karegi, aur rashmi speedbreaker hogi. Par twist to dekho ! Induji bani speedbreaker, to Rashmi ne to light ki speed ka bhi record tod diya ! ROFL No nakhre, no confusion, no patana, no ikraar, Megha seedha Mrs.Mohan Bhatnagar ! Shocked Wink     

Yeah... But am grateful to Indu tht she didn't do ny drama on road or infront of MeghaBig smile

The SBB segment - the whole Rashmi-Megha-Mohan scene, I know its supposed to be serious and shocking and kinda senti and all, but Monu's expression dekhke I went -> ROFL ROFL ROFL Literally ! He was more shocked hearing Megha than bumping into Rashmi ! ROFL

Rashmi ko dekhke 440 volt ka zhatka laga hoga..phir Mrs.Vyas ki baatein sunkar to 44444440 volt bhi kam pad gaye hoge !! ROFL ROFL ROFL
LOL LOL  Yeah... Megha's drama is a shock of the life for Mohan...
I really feel ke Megha ki baatein sunke je must've forgotten all about Rashmi Tongue He must be wondering...Who am I ? Where am I ? And who the hell is this lady who looks exactly like Mrs.Vyas ? ROFL

Nice post ShailiSmile

by the way can i call u 3D if u don't mind...Wink  "Daddy's Delicate Darling"LOL

AdorableTrouble-RadhaRani--Swetha-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
koi bhi maa ke liye itna easy nahi accept karna ki uska beta ek widow woman ke pyar mein...monu mom bohut jaldi maan jaayegi no worry.

but reshmi devi to abhi bohut se game khel ne aayi hein Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Oh No Yaar. Indu never liked megha. Woh zaroor problem khadi karegi. par zyaada kuch nahi kar paayegi, if mohan realises and accepts his love for megha.

But yes the sudden twist that the CVs have brought with Rashmi's entry is a surprise.

And you are right! Mohan was dumb-struck by megha's nautanki. Megha iska galat matlab na nikhalde ki mohan is affected because of Rashmi and that he loves rashmi still.

Nope. I don't think Megha will assume anything. Guru already told her ke Rashmi ke saamne Monu can't utter a word. So she may indirectly ask him about it..mosly later on. I don't think she'll push Mohan. At all. She's mature, knows when to talk when not to. Like in the lift, she subtly asked him not to feel bad what his mom said (Not mentioning Rashmi at all) she may just explain the reason behind her actions and leave.
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Nope. I don't think Megha will assume anything. Guru already told her ke Rashmi ke saamne Monu can't utter a word. So she may indirectly ask him about it..mosly later on. I don't think she'll push Mohan. At all. She's mature, knows when to talk when not to. Like in the lift, she subtly asked him not to feel bad what his mom said (Not mentioning Rashmi at all) she may just explain the reason behind her actions and leave.

I'm not sure about Megha's Maturity levels yaar! 

AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Nice post ShailiSmile

by the way can i call u 3D if u don't mind..'Daddy's Delicate Daughter' LOL

Thanks dear Hug
And yes, you can call me 3D if you want LOL
As childish as it sounds, me still a daddy's girl Big smile and would love to be called Daddy's Delicate Daughter Embarrassed 3D LOL short & sweet, eh ? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index