Natasha and Ayesha both lost it?

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So Natasha has issues in her house with Shipra and Ayesha and she calls her MOM? And of course Niharika plays it cool with her but then she says to call her if she needs to talk or whatever. 
and Natasha doesnt say anything? Did she forget all the crap her mom told her when she called her to talk to her about the abortion? where shes like dont waste my time, blah blah blah? 

And now that she has a hunch her mom is planning something, of all the people, why would she call her? seriously, has she lost it?  I think we're going to see one more bad side to Natasha before she fully becomes good.  And judging from her behaviour today, she's going to teach Kartik a lesson so I'm guessing the whole promo thing is self-inflicted injury blaming it on Kartik.  

Now, on to Ayesha, taking credit for everything that happened is due to her own talent and confidence.  Did she forget she was a struggling model until Natasha decided to make her the show-stopper?  The malfunction is what made her famous in the first place.  And even during the malfunction, the only reason she left the stage so gracefully after being embarassed like that is because she remembered what NATASHA said in the dressing room before.  Like how can she even think that.  Yeah Natasha screwed up but so did she by blackmailing her so they're even.  And if it wasn't for Ram or even Sid at that point, she would be no where.  But ultimately, without Natasha, neither Ram nor Sid would have tried to fix the situation, and Ayesha would still be a struggling model.  So after all that, there's no way that everything she has is because of her own talent and confidence.  

Anyways, that's my POV, and I'm reallyyy pissed at them both! 
Edited by azk92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You said it, exactly my point.. I am amazed to see she called her mom instead of Ram or Priya, She knows her mom's intentions and her planning so why now? CVs are butchering her character big time.. what Ayesha's father said was right, it is because of Nutz she is where she is today. Seriously ridiculous what they are showing. Both Ayesha and Nutz character's are not sketched well. One day they are nice the other day they are bad. I have no idea why Cvs are not sticking to the story. may be running out of ideas or plots? so showing same old crap? Ekta needs new writers. 😕
I also did not understand Nutz and Kartik never have any conversation like hubby and wife, all the time they are fighting or arguing, What's with that? that never happens in real marriages. CVs please use your brain and show us something that is real at least stick to the story, or the character sketching that you have done in the past.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Natasha behaviour is understandable. She was on the receiving end. She means well and tries hard to adjust, but because of her bad behaviour in the past no one in her family takes her seriously. Not even her husband. Everything she does is wrong in the eyes of her family Sharma.

As I see it she needed to vent and in such a moment a daughter calls her mother even if it is Niharika. I think that Natasha knows that her mother is egoistic, but she isn't completely aware that Niharika can go to any extend to get what she wants. Even if it means ruining her childrens life and happiness.

Something I noticed during Nih and Nutz conversation is:
- that she thought for a second before she called her mother
- she blurted everything out what was on her chest. it wasn't plotting or asking for help
-after everything was out she gave a heavy sigh and said let it be mom. The more I'll think about it the more it will affect my health and the more I get hurt
-she didn't really react on her mother offer to call her whenever she has tension.
-after the phone call she was nice to Ayesha when she offerd her the khulfi. It was Ayesha who showed attitude.

That she didn't call Priya is understandable. She hardly knows Priya and what would she say to Priya. You know Priya that house suffocates me and no one appreciates me trying to adjust into this middle class family? Ram is the brother she loves a lot, but she never shared her feelings with Ram. She only shared her happiness with him. She also knows that Ram loves her so much that he'll get disturbed.

As for Ayesha I am so waitng for her to fall flat on her face big time!
Edited by aishray - 12 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amber, fanryaya, Aishray, 
All of you have valid points. Me too thinks that Ayesha needs to understand who all helped her to reach the level she is now.but she has forgotten .for a while she was thanking Sid ( even though his intentions were selfish) but once she got such huge project be ause of Ram she has conveniently forgotten and now everything is because of Her talent which people saw only on Rams recommendation.
Yeah I too agree that Ayesha needs to fall flat to understand 
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with what you all say...both of them have completely lost it...Niharika ki bhoot Ayesha pe aur Ishika ke bhoot Natasha pe tandav kar rahe hain...jitna jaldi yeh bhoot utar jaaye utna accha hoga un dono ke liye...😡
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and a great discussion. Claps to all the three to have given plausible explanations. Natasha is asking for another chance to grow up. And she is not getting it.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishray

I think Natasha behaviour is understandable. She was on the receiving end. She means well and tries hard to adjust, but because of her bad behaviour in the past no one in her family takes her seriously. Not even her husband. Everything she does is wrong in the eyes of her family Sharma.

As I see it she needed to vent and in such a moment a daughter calls her mother even if it is Niharika. I think that Natasha knows that her mother is egoistic, but she isn't completely aware that Niharika can go to any extend to get what she wants. Even if it means ruining her childrens life and happiness.

Something I noticed during Nih and Nutz conversation is:
- that she thought for a second before she called her mother
- she blurted everything out what was on her chest. it wasn't plotting or asking for help
-after everything was out she gave a heavy sigh and said let it be mom. The more I'll think about it the more it will affect my health and the more I get hurt
-she didn't really react on her mother offer to call her whenever she has tension.
-after the phone call she was nice to Ayesha when she offerd her the khulfi. It was Ayesha who showed attitude.

That she didn't call Priya is understandable. She hardly knows Priya and what would she say to Priya. You know Priya that house suffocates me and no one appreciates me trying to adjust into this middle class family? Ram is the brother she loves a lot, but she never shared her feelings with Ram. She only shared her happiness with him. She also knows that Ram loves her so much that he'll get disturbed.

As for Ayesha I am so waitng for her to fall flat on her face big time!

👏👏👏👏
👏
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
after today's episode, i am convinced that Ayesha is Blond underneath all that black hair. She is SO FULL OF HERSELF. Talking about how she made it this far with her own talent and attitude??? ahahahah... that just killed me.

Nutz was always a worthless character who never knew what she wanted from her marriage BUT at least she will come around after Priya knocks some sense into her.

I have a feeling that Nutz is playing a game with her mom (Miss Botox) when she called n complained about her Middle Class in laws. I bet she knew her sister came to her office to instigate her against her In-laws and now she is trying to get to bottom of this matter.
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago