Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Will BM ask Akshi (Page 2)

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

i wont be suprised if bhabhima did ask akshi afterall g3 and bhabhima are selfish when it comes to there daughters hapiness but akshi shoudnt be mahan and say no and stick to her decision no matter if bhabhima gets naraz or whatever Ouch

I know she wont say yes watsoever!! 

I feel this will lead to G3 and Bmaa misunderstanding and Nandini adoption through the correct way through an agency!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

i wont be suprised if bhabhima did ask akshi afterall g3 and bhabhima are selfish when it comes to there daughters hapiness but akshi shoudnt be mahan and say no and stick to her decision no matter if bhabhima gets naraz or whatever Ouch

I know she wont say yes watsoever!! 

I feel this will lead to G3 and Bmaa misunderstanding and Nandini adoption through the correct way through an agency!
I think Nandini already thought abt adoption through the correct way through an agency. Few episode back Mohini was talking abt something it was not clear but  i'm sure they were talked abt this matter.
_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

I do'nt think Akshi will be mahan this time bcz a mom can'nt gives her kids to anyone.
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Cry

After today's episode my fear is confirmed. Naksh is going to be given away to Mohit and Nandini. How can someone separate a mother from a child?CryShockedCryShocked

Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 April 2012 at 1:38pm
fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Cry

After today's episode my fear is confirmed. Naksh is going to be given away to Mohit and Nandini. How can someone separate a mother from a child?CryShockedCryShocked

No-one can besides the mother herself. Frankly speaking, I'd be disgusted if Akshara gave Duggu away considering he's her life. She should tell BM that No i'm not going to give him up and Nandani should adopt. I read in an article that Nandani was going to adopt and the elders will oppose so I'm thinking it won't be Duggu hopefully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_Mo710

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Cry

After today's episode my fear is confirmed. Naksh is going to be given away to Mohit and Nandini. How can someone separate a mother from a child?Shocked

Why are u always thinking the absolute worst? Its Naksh son were talking about and he wont be given away whatsoever. It will be suggested as an idea by Mami but it will shot down by Naitik, Akshara and most of the family besides Bmaa!

So chill and relax will you!!

Naitik wont give his son away watsoever!Smile
fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I sincerly hope Naitik stands up for his son aswell as Akshara- Both are the parents and it'd be disgusting to say to them to give their son away. I'm going to be soo annoyed if they don't show an explosion from Naitik and Akshara Disagreeing with BM. Tolerance from Akshara is fine to a point but on this occasion- no real mother will tolerate anyone even suggesting her giving her child up. G3 and Dadaji wouldn't agree anyway.
I understand someone giving their child to another family member happily but no way should it be the first child. Imagine if she'd given the child up and due to some reason couldn't be a mum again- would it be fair on her. I have a friend who was given by her biological parents to her Chacha to bring up as they couldn't have any kids but she was the third born and tbh she thinks of her chacha as her dad as obviously he brought her up but his brother gave her away happily- by his and his wife's mutual decision whereas Akshara and Naitik didn't even think about this so I find it disgusting for BM to even suggest it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I agree Naitik will voice his concerns and blast out,Akshara will also speak up no way will she give duggu away espically after her first miscarriage. Gayatri will not let her 'lalla' go anywhere and dadaji will not allow it...even mohit and nandani will be against it..I can guarantee Mohit will be mortified at the thought.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_moonlight08-Sadiaa-

Go to top