Manna thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Everyone ,

For a change tonight's episode was a change from the usual rona dhona scenes that we are usually subjected to. Here goes …

Tulsi and Mihir reach the Police station and ask for Karan. The inspector says that he has been bailed out. They are surprised and ask by whom, the inspector checks the records and says Tania Maholtra.

Karan is unpacking his clothes and he picks up a piece of paper from the bag. On it is written " Rathi , 203 rangleela building , Andheri , Mumbai. He vows to get to the bottom of this and fin out who is behind all this. Just then Payal visits him and he is surprised to see her. He is hesitant and she tells him that she has finished all the last funeral rites and she wants to know more this affair. He asks her what she knows about Vishal's death. She instead asks what does he know. He tells her that he knew that Vishal was in some kind of danger and that the reason he went to Switzerland. He shows her that address. he explains to her- Then we see flashes of those scenes where Karan is searching for Vishal (in the hotel, finding his watch with Tushar, in the countryside looking for him, and the phone call with Vishal, then the scene of the cable car and the masked man shooting at Vishal and the masked man running away) We see glimpses of all these scenes – kinda flashback. Karan tells Payal that he has a clue and that will lead him to the culprit who is behind this. The look on Payal's face is such that she doesn't really believe him to be the killer but also she isn't really convinced . Karan walks with Payal to the car and he says that he is going to find out more . And he drives away. Payal says that " Tum kaatil ko nahi apni begunaayi ka saboot lane ja rahe ho " ( Meaning he is nt going to get the culprit but is in fact going to bring proof of his innocence )

Tania is deep in thought. She is wondering if Ansh is involved in Vishal's death. She thinks that Ansh was also in Switzerland at the same time and everything could be a coincidence but she also feels that when Nandini is around , Ansh does not think of anything else. So she is confused and wants to find out.

Karan reaches that address and asks the watchman where is rangleela bldg . The watchman replies that there is no such building and the warehouse that is there was gutted in a fire long back . Karan gets a call from Payal and she asks about any progress. He tells her that this address does not exist . She gets suspicious about him now.

Karan enters the Virani house ( Shantiniketan) He walks in and sees Vishals' photo with a garland on it. He thinks to himself that if only he had managed to talk to him , he would have been able to nab the person responsible for it. He is wondering who the kaatil is when Ansh comes from behind and his reflection is seen on Vishaal's photo. Ansh says " bechara Vishal " Karan turns around in anger and says , after what you did with nandini, how dare you come into this house. Ansh says , this is not your property and you have no one here. Karan replies – I have my mother here and she loves me a lot. Ansh says , I have Nandini . And that his name is written on her mind, body and soul. Karan gets angry and grabs his collar and Ansh also does same .. They have a tussle . Ganga and Damini watch from above ..( you know the stairs where usually everyone watches the drama )

Mihir and Tulsi come there and seeing the two fight , they are shocked. Mihir says – Karan ! Mihir says , this house is yet to come out of the grief and the two of you are not coming above  your hatred . Karan says you don't know what Ansh did . To this Mihir says , I have seen enough. Tulsi, says " jo humne dekha , tum woh sun nahi payoge . ( you won't be able to tolerate what we saw.) Then she walks upto where these three are standing. As she approaches , we see flashes of what Ansh did to Nandini and the entry of Tulsi in that room. Then Mihir asks her ,what did you see ? All this while Ansh is making faces of innocence. ( you know contorting his faces like as if he is a very nice and innocent guy )

Tulsi tells him ," is ne Nandini ka balaatkar kiya " . Ganga and damini are shocked. So is Mihir. Tulsi says "  he has done such a crime that has never occurred in this house. He has insulted your name and my womb. He has raped Nandini." She continues – "he came into this house and said that he will shoulder the responsibility of this house. He was a mix of  Ram and Ravan. He has played games with everyone and we believed his stories. He has been responsible for disturbing the peace of this house. I was not able to become Kaushalya ( Ram's mother ) but he has made me a Kaikeyi ( Ram's stepmother ) .Ansh tells " what are you saying Ma? Nothing like this happened . nandini and I had a fight and you saw me leaving the room. None of this is true. If this is how you feel about me , then I am ready to leave the house " Tulsi replies " Roka kisne ? " ( Meaning nobody is stopping you ) So Ansh makes an act of leaving. Mihir catches his arm and stops him . he says nobody is going to leave this house until he finds out the truth about this.Tulsi tries to explain but he stops her ( in the usual fashion that all ekta kapoor characters do ! Actually nobody wants to know the whole story . Coz then the serial will end very soon . There won't be any room for misunderstandings J ) then Ansh gives a dirty look of triumph. He looks at Tulsi and Karan and grins ( yuck ! )

Payal goes to the Police stn and asks the Inspector for information on Karan . he asks her to come the next day. She tells him that she is politician and will not wait. He tells her all that he knows.

Ansh goes to his room . Tulsi is standing there. He tells her , " you didn't sleep ma ? ( Emphasizing on that Ma word ) I guess, after that night you can't sleep Ma " He taunts her calling her Ma. She gets angry and raises her finger when he says this word.

Tulsi gives him a hateful look and says why is he pretending to do all this ? He need not act as he has already told her that he doesn't consider her his mother. Then Ansh tells her to forget all that has happened. He tells her that when he gets angry , he loses control. Tulsi replies that he even raised his hand on her. Ansh says that even she has slapped him because of Nandini . As he has forgotten it , hence she should forget everything.

Tulsi tells him he should not consider himself free anymore . this house is more like a jail. If she had wanted she would have exposed him in front of Mihir, but she is waiting for the truth to come out. Ansh tells her " Maine aapse pehele bhi kaha hai, Ansh kabhi nahi haarta " Tulsi gives a laugh and says even Raavan thought the same but he paid for his deeds. And man has to pay for his bad deeds. Ansh replies that he does not believe in Karam but only in dharam . And that no one can stop him from being with Nandini as it is his dharam. Tulsi replies ,that she can forget everything that he did to her but will never forget what he did to Nandini.And will never forgive him for that. Ansh says , Maafi maanga kisne ? ( that he is not repentant and never said sorry ) She tells him "there is a saying in English , keep your friend close , but your enemies closer " . And she will stop his evil plans. She tells him " shayad  Ma banker nahi rok sakegi , lekin Tulsi Virani nyay ( justice )  ke liye hathyar bhi utha sakti hai " (  here is a hint that she will bring the end of Ansh )

Ansh makes those monstrous faces ( rolling his blue eyes Yuck ! and showing those monstrous teeth )  and gives that yuck grin and  says good night.

Tulsi thinks that Ansh 's true character will be exposed and that's possible when he stays here in Shantiniketan.

thats all that I can remember ..

C ya tomm

--- Tamanna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tamanna😉
Manna thumbnail

Hi again,

I know this update was vry long. tonights's episode was also interesting and I didnt wantt o miss too much ( although i forgot a lot of the dialogues that wee good between Ansh and Tulsi ) . If needed , I will keep it short for tomm night.

- Tamanna

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GREAT UPDATE TAMANNA..KEEP IT GOING😊
rubab123 thumbnail
a perfect update.................just what the doctor ordered............
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tamanna its a very good update. U have written almost all the dialogues.Keep it up
aman60 thumbnail

thx for the updates