Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Yayyy... Big smile  LOL
And yes, I did say i havent watched the epi yet so will decide about the editing and direction then Smile... and yes she needs to improve, not only in this...but i feel sometimes she also needs to be a little more "reactive" in those spontaneous scenes...Ermm ... like those action-reaction scenes where she gets disgusted, irked abt mohan's random antics... Tongue ... I feel so... cause its like I understand it is a very realistic, simple show and all that jazz, LOL but you gotta put that impact into it despite of how natural or simple you want the feel to be!! Star  Just my thoughts... LOL

I actually like Aakanksha's subtle acting style in general...a lot of ppl don't get that sort of subtlety right in soaps and go overboard...she's very good with nuance many times too...but yes I do understand your point about spontaneity in some ways...I wouldn't say she is very lacking but she can be a bit more 'khul ke' in some scenes so to speak...she holds back...I'm left wondering if that is cuz of Megha being this dignified sort of character or it's just a basic Aakanksha trait...pata nahin...but yeah she could work on being more spontaneous in her "happy" waale scenesLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicron-Khush-pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunNaa

oh btw anu...Mohan-Nanhi are now in my sig box LOL

Oh yeah I noticed! I was just going to comment saying that everyone is using that MN waale scene ki avis toh I get a bit confused ki kaun post kar raha haiLOL

Poor Sachin is out for a few days? AwwwLOL...I hope we get another great MN scene soon...there wasn't enough of Nanhi in today's epi to satisfy me either...and Addu toh GAAYAB hi hai aaj kalConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeet

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Yes, Aakanksha does have the most unique laugh (if I may be euphemistic) that I've heard in a long time - and it's understandable that the editor puts her "silencer" on her laugh scenes, EVERYTIME! LOL We've never really "heard" her laugh on the show - only seen her, you know Tongue

Khair, point is, a laughing scene has to flow like it's real. The actor has to FEEL the humor. And I guess all of Megha's laugh scenes have been rather contrived, rather than a perfect moment of comic timing. She's basically "pulling off" a laugh scene - whether it is in watching Mohan drip ice cream, or hear a muted story of a prank... And if laughter is not her strongest emoting, I doubt she can pull off an act effectively. I think they should stick to her nuances of smile. Like the time Mohan fell getting those chingum dabbas out? Her smile wasn't just typical Megha, there was ample expression and amusement there and it was SO well done! Now if I was Mohan, that would captivate me - not the fake laugh! I think the reason Kunal's own captivation in that scene seemed so unconvincing was also because how was he supposed to look even mildly zapped by such a contrived laughter from his co-star? 

Just a bad flow. And then the camera and editing make it worse with all the extra emphasis. Sleepy

nirvanica15MR21Meera_Ka_MohanMicronAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
LOL did Mohan call Renu AuntyROFLROFL

JZ...the camera focusing on Megha's face was just creepyDead

Edited by booosi - 10 April 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanwithout-fathom

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Yes, Aakanksha does have the most unique laugh (if I may be euphemistic) that I've heard in a long time - and it's understandable that the editor puts her "silencer" on her laugh scenes, EVERYTIME! LOL We've never really "heard" her laugh on the show - only seen her, you know Tongue

Khair, point is, a laughing scene has to flow like it's real. The actor has to FEEL the humor. And I guess all of Megha's laugh scenes have been rather contrived, rather than a perfect moment of comic timing. She's basically "pulling off" a laugh scene - whether it is in watching Mohan drip ice cream, or hear a muted story of a prank... And if laughter is not her strongest emoting, I doubt she can pull off an act effectively. I think they should stick to her nuances of smile. Like the time Mohan fell getting those chingum dabbas out? Her smile wasn't just typical Megha, there was ample expression and amusement there and it was SO well done! Now if I was Mohan, that would captivate me - not the fake laugh! I think the reason Kunal's own captivation in that scene seemed so unconvincing was also because how was he supposed to look even mildly zapped by such a contrived laughter from his co-star? 

Just a bad flow. And then the camera and editing make it worse with all the extra emphasis. Sleepy

@bold: WORDDD...I totally get why Kunal would consequently be off today in that scene too cuz the sort of "magical" moment they were trying to go with showing Mohan zapped by THAT laughter didn't really work out...imagine he toh had to HEAR that laughter too...usmein kaise zap hogaLOL...aww you reminded me of the toy shop scene...one of my FAV MM scenesDay Dreaming

CONTRIVED is so the word...if they KNOW that these laughter scenes aren't Aakanksha's forte to begin with toh usko NATURAL stuff toh dein dein so that the laughter FLOWS out rather than is FORCED out?

@Usha: Yep he called her Aunty...and he actually said to the Inspector, "Aunty bahut UCHHAL rahi hai, mazaa chakhaana hai"LOL

nirvanica15MR21Meera_Ka_MohanMicronwithout-fathom

schatten Senior Member
schatten
schatten

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thnx
renu and mohan r funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Ok so I was just rewatching the MM scene...it was actually going fine when she INITIALLY starts laughing and he laughs in response...Aakanksha's laugh/smile there was actually very sweet...but then once the Mummy showed up in the bg and the scene kept getting dragged on so that MUMMY ko free show dekhne ko milta rahe, THEN Aakanksha's laugh started to look more forced and consequently Kunal's tooLOL

And I forgot to mention this before but I did LOVE Mohan's little "good boy" nod when Megha tells him "aayindaa se aisa kuch mat karna" in that wise Mommy tone of hersLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeet

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

What has happened to Kunal Karan Kapoor in today's Episode???Shocked
He was not at all Mohan Bhatnagar today...Till the police station scene he was Mohan, later from the bike ride scene, something's missing.Disapprove

Even I felt the same way when I watching the SBB segment, He is shocked to see Megha in a wifey mood, but Mohan's shock was MISSING, just Kunal was enacting a role.
Ouch

I was thinking the haircut was the reason that my POV has changed but no... the NBT magic and MM magic was really missing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index