Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past (Page 3)

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by without-fathom

So today was one of those epis that I'd say started off quite promisingly but overall left me sort of underwhelmed cuz it dragged after that...loll...oh well. 

My sentiments exactly ... Ermm I wasn't sure if it was just me... 

Oh and how can I forget to mention that within the span of one bike ride, Monu ne HAIRCUT bhi karwaa liya?LOLLOL...Jzee, did you see? The long zulfein have been snipped...bet you're not happyLOL...frankly I liked his longer haired wilder looking hairstyle more too.

Yaar Anu, tum mere dukh ko kitna pechanti ho Disapprove I dislike haircuts. Period. A dwindling episode and MEGA distracting loss of hair Disapprove I toh feel fizzled out of enthusiasm about sitting down to comment abhi *off to get extra strong coffee* 

I SERIOUSLY considered not making a post at allLOL...I honestly didn't have much motivation today...but then I did want to blab a bit about the beginning MR scenes so I was like oh well I'll make a postLOL

And of COURSE I know your dukh about the zulfein...main nahin jaanungi toh aur kaun jaanega? *pats your shoulder sympathetically*

I don't like the new haircut either...I'm wondering if that's also part of the reason why from that point on the epi kinda dipped for meLOL...I loved Mohan's wild looking hairstyle...it suits him better.

Something was kinda off today naa? Maybe I need to watch the epi again to feel better about itLOL

Exactly... the same opinion from me. Actually i noticed his haircut when i watched SBB of Mohan and rashmi face off in the mall.
Cry

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 10 April 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-Swetha-AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I thought the first part with Renu/Mohan in the police station was very funny. Rinku should use her talents more - she's better in a comical role than a high strung, taunting role. 

I agree with most of you that said that Megha Mohan scene was weird. I found it weird and drawn out as well. As if the editor took a day off, and his assistant was made to work on this scene. The dubbing was bad. Megha's expressions were off and the entire scene where Mohan was telling Megha what actually happened and Megha bursting into fits of laughter was drawn out. 

I personally think the Mummy-Mohan scene was well handled. One cannot hide their inner most sentiments from one's mother, IMO. Mothers have a special radar where their kids are concerned. She saw Megha and Mohan laughing at the nukkad. She saw how Mohan was looking at Megha. And she also saw Mohan's eyes wandering over to Megha's house. Of course she is worried. She does not want a widow with two kids for a daughter-in-law. Didn't she say so in the first few episodes after Megha's marriage ad appeared in the newspaper? She simply told Mohan that she's worried about him and his heart break regarding Rashmi, because that's what Moms do best - emotional blackmail. She tried to appear non chalent him by dismissing Megha has his choice of life partner, while indirectly warning him to stay away from her. 

WORD regarding symbolism on last scene where Megha turns off pressure cooker in Mohan's kitchen. I liked that scene. Guru for all his idiosyncrasies, is loyal to a fault. He truly knows Mohan best and wants the best things in life to happen to him. Sweet ... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MicronMaz.without-fathomNymeriamisty85-Swetha-AreYaar

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Micron

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Originally posted by booosi

Looks like its only me who liked today's episodeLOL...

LOL I think overall it was a bit of a patchy epi...we've had better epis than this...there were some nice scenes in today's epi but the MM scenes didn't have the MM essence to them I felt...especially compared to scenes like yesterday...

Anyways I think tomorrow will be more interesting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeet

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
"Oh and how can I forget to mention that within the span of one bike ride, Monu ne HAIRCUT bhi karwaa liya?LOLLOL.."

I was also wondering the same, Anu ... rather than following the scene, me was trying to find, how short has he cut his hair. LOLLOLLOL

Boosi: Me liked the episode because it had a nice flow. They didn't drag Rashmi's kahaani and also the reason was not something dramatic.

Loved the scene when Megha asks Mohan, what was that (outside the police station), and Mohan gives a cute, shaitaan baacha kind of look LOLLOLLOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Micronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathommisty85-Swetha-

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by booosi

Looks like its only me who liked today's episodeLOL...

LOL I think overall it was a bit of a patchy epi...we've had better epis than this...there were some nice scenes in today's epi but the MM scenes didn't have the MM essence to them I felt...especially compared to scenes like yesterday...

Anyways I think tomorrow will be more interesting.

I don't know how to put in words, but exactly i too felt.

Lagtha hai, Monu apne haircut ke saath apna essence of Monu magic bhi cut kardiya.

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 10 April 2012 at 12:57pm
Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Rinku should use her talents more - she's better in a comical role than a high strung, taunting role.

I wanted to mention that in my post. Smile

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanLadyMcbeth

FreeBird03 IF-Sizzlerz
FreeBird03
FreeBird03

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SunNaa

Is it only me or Aakasha's smile looked really fake n forced Ermm The whole MM scene didn't touch me one bit... 

Nothing against Aakansha but I have seen that she excels in serious/somber scenes but whenever she has to be happy or chirpy...she falters... like when she was giving the LOWE gyaan to kunal...her acting was really off n aaj to her smile looked way too forced...nothing natural about it...
and kunal was also not good in that MM scene.. Mehh!

The only good thing was renu n mohan's perfect coming timing LOL also nanhi n guru were cute!

chalo lets see what happens tmrw... 

I thought Aakanksha's smile in this scene was more natural and sweeter than it has been in some previous scenes like her smile in that ice-cream scene...but today they shot the scene poorly and dragged it too long in slow motion toh it got weird...and yes even Kunal was off in that scene...I think if they don't give them natural material to work with, both K and A get awkward in execution.

Anu I have not seen the ice cream scene...so I dunno...but then again agar uss scene mein bhi megha's smile was not natural...then to I am right...aakansha needs to work on this...

yeah the scene was shot poorly...execution acha nahi tha...

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index