Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past (Page 14)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Umm I just wanna share my thought on something...Most of you said that Mohan staring at Megha's eyes and lips was creepy...But seriously creepy is the right word? Ermm He was actually attracting to her glowing face because of her laughing! He wasn't lusting for her...it was an attraction and kabhi na kabhi love mein physical attraction toh aani hi hai, isn't it? The CVs was actually trying to show the difference between Mohan gazing her lovingly and Praceep staring at her greedily...bohot fark hai! Perhaps cuz of the execution and the unnecessary drag, the scene wasn't up to the mark but the laugh and Mohan gazing her wasn't bad! Anyways that's my POV! Smile
actually its the fault of the BG yaarConfused it made all the difference! 
they gave the same tune for prateek too. instead they could have used the de re na one while he keeps staring at her. He had never seen her laugh like this atleast standing so close to him. So here comes the first sign of physical attraction and of course nothing wrong in it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanwithout-fathom_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah the BG...I know! Confused It's cuz of Mohan's mom suddenly jumping in the scene out of nowhere! Ussi ki vajah se laughing bhi bohot drag kia to let her see aur woh BG bajaaya! Dead Yeah De Re Na would have been MUCH better! But anyways, we can't expect the CVs and the show to be perfect all the time! Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanshamil-Swetha-

four_square Senior Member
four_square
four_square

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

So today was one of those epis that I'd say started off quite promisingly but overall left me sort of underwhelmed cuz it dragged after that...loll...oh well.

The bits I liked:

1) Mohan saying to the police inspector while indicating Renu, "Inko dekh ke lagta hai ki YEH meri choice hongi?"LOLLOL

2) Mohan's expressions and the way he walks as that police guy pretends to arrest him and Renu...Kunal's fab comic timingLOLLOL

3) The entire portion with Mohan enjoying Renu's discomfort in the police station while sitting bindaas himself and then his reactions when he realizes that Renu is calling Megha...till the bit when he sees Megha at the police station and the way he glances at her for a bit before gesturing for the inspector to let Renu goLOL

4) So I so was hoping for a lovely MM moment to come out of this but sadly that didn't really pan out today...a very brief convo outside the police station with Megha asking him "Tum bacche ho?" and then a badly dubbed "main aapko ghar chhod deta hoon" followed by a largely DRAGGED and somewhat forced scene with Megha laughing over his Renu story and him watching her all dazzled...the editors made good use of the slow motion effect in this scene to fill up the epi, haan?LOL...Mummy's khatarnaak looks in the bg while watching MM's endlessly long forced laugh session also left meConfusedLOL
Oh and how can I forget to mention that within the span of one bike ride, Monu ne HAIRCUT bhi karwaa liya?LOLLOL...Jzee, did you see? The long zulfein have been snipped...bet you're not happyLOL...frankly I liked his longer haired wilder looking hairstyle more too.

I think it's better that they didn't show MM moment too much in Thana...Even I also don't like his new hair cut...But chalo, I can understand that it's very embarrassing to carry  large  hair at such hot seasons...LOLLOL

5) Mummy giving gyaan to Mohan to not fall for Megha as Mohan is busy brushing aside all this...I somehow didn't find Kunal's acting very convincing in this scene...I dunno if it's just the writing or the overall direction but this Rashmi angle should make me feel more for Mohan...us scene mein mujhe nahin feel hua...and Mohan's mom...I don't get her...on one hand she say she knows Mrs. Vyas can never be Mohan's choice and on the other hand she's upset seeing him laughing with herConfusedConfused

I DID love the bits where Mohan teases his Mom calling her all golu molu and telling her not to take tension nahin toh woh patli ho jaayeingiLOL

Guru was wasted in this scene...we usually get funnier Mummy-Guru moments.

6) Nanhi-Guru dance session...awwwLOLLOLLOL...

7) The symbolism of Megha entering the kitchen and turning off the rajma wala cooker after TEEN SEETISLOL...and Guru asking her for the rajma recipe...nice...Guru narrating the Rashmi story...interesting point being the bit where Guru mentions that Mohan is unable to speak or express himself in front of Rashmi and he doesn't know whether it is is his love or his anger that renders him speechless...

Megha AGAIN saying ki 'achhe logon ke saath achha hota hai'...Arey YAAR...abhi abhi toh something bura happened with her...still she's back to this?LOL...

Overall it was a story setting up epi I guess...to set things up for Rashmi's entry tomorrowLOL...Mohan ko double jhatkaa lagne wala hai...one that Rashmi is back and two that Megha will pose as his Mrs.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

four_square Senior Member
four_square
four_square

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Umm I just wanna share my thought on something...Most of you said that Mohan staring at Megha's eyes and lips was creepy...But seriously creepy is the right word? Ermm He was actually attracting to her glowing face because of her laughing! He wasn't lusting for her...it was an attraction and kabhi na kabhi love mein physical attraction toh aani hi hai, isn't it? The CVs was actually trying to show the difference between Mohan gazing her lovingly and Praceep staring at her greedily...bohot fark hai! Perhaps cuz of the execution and the unnecessary drag, the scene wasn't up to the mark but the laugh and Mohan gazing her wasn't bad! Anyways that's my POV! Smile
they gave the same tune for prateek too. instead they could have used the de re na one while he keeps staring at her. He had never seen her laugh like this atleast standing so close to him. So here comes the first sign of physical attraction and of course nothing wrong in it.

I think last day CV made the difference between Love and Lust through this scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan_SilentSoul_

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I just avi-id those two moments and now I'm finding them UBER CUTE...delayed reactionLOLLOL

aww so cuteBig smile
esp the way he nods his headLOL 

Edited by shamil - 11 April 2012 at 8:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanwithout-fathom_SilentSoul_-Swetha-AreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Bidzie, everyone around here thought the "camera work" and BG was creepy, the way it coupled with that shot - and as Nur pointed out, it was more about off timing, cause Mummy had actually inspired that music in the first place. Basically, they need to take a break from focusing on her lips! Mohan was supposed to be taken aback with her uninhibited smile turned laugh and then just sort of revel in awe of it - but it ended up feeling flat on that account for all the errors around the scene. 

Just the bits that Nur avid though - I wish the scene had been left to that part - wonderfully nuanced there! 

---

Nur - Yaar I'm not voting down adrak wali chai, buttt! The caffeine that runs my day - chai is like a tasty luxury drink, it would never be enough for the routine drill! LOL And yaar ye desi wali baat naa, ufff, kya bol diyaa tumne, I never hear the end of it! Specially because I also take my coffee only and always black - you know how the desi jibe goes for that? - Pata ni eh ki angrez shauk paal rakhe ne and blah blah LOL Bolo, khud you like having you chai "English Tea" style, and meri plebeian taste pe itni disapproval!!! LOL AreyYaar! It's just that without downing my tall jar of coffee through the day, I would psychologically feel caffeine deprived LOL  Khair I didn't "see-hear" the interview - a fact you have humored yourself over amply - so I didn't know what exactly she said about coffee. Preferential second choice makes sense, desi people do have some prejudice against coffee over chai I guess, excluding the south waale log of course - but even they have to make a point of filter coffee being like THE coffee - sigh! Meri vote toh is always minority, if not singular altogether, so I'm kinda used to that now LOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMR21Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetshamil_SilentSoul_AreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for posting your analysis! I felt that it was an average episode.

But loved MR scene LOL where Renu calls Megha, Mohan's alertness and his ankhon ka ishaara to the police when Megha comes..LOL

agree with most of you here, MM scene didn't make much impact..it could have been a good one what with Megha opening up to Mohan's prank and having a hearty laugh and Mohan joining her and slowly somewhat mesmerized by her laugh..but the dragging of the scene due to the focus on Mummy watching them just took away the magic..they should have made it short as initially Megha's laugh was sweet and natural...anyways loved the good boy nod by Mohan..he had done the same before when Megha had told him to have haldi wala dhood..LOL

Mummy's scene was ok..she bought up Rashmi's name twice..but Mohan appeared not so disturbed by it this time and didn't react to her calling him Monu either..LOL he was still reeling under Megha's reaction maybe..LOL but overall it somehow failed to convey what it had to..the scene where Mohan is looking at Megha's room and Mummy making that sign and her repeated remarks about her doubts was not necessary when she feels that Megha is not of Mohan's type..
Nanhi guru scene was good..the bits i loved..guru trying to match with her steps and then shocked to see megha..and his rajma ke seeti wala confusion..LOL also how megha just feeling comfortable over there..though guru sharing about Rashmi was not so effective for me, but still i liked their convo..Megha really involved in getting to know about Rashmi..where was Mohan btw?
just remembered Jiji's reaction when Megha asks about Nanhi..she had that mischievous grin right?
and the infamous haircutLOL but it seems to be back again as in the promoConfused

Really excited about today's episode..well today seems to be a good episode in terms of many shocks to our Monu..LOL aji sunthe ho..LOL Mohan is always the one pulling of such things quite often spontaneously..Megha bhi kuch kam nahi..she is slowly matching up to him..these 2 will make a rocking pair LOL

Edited by -Roopa- - 11 April 2012 at 5:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronwithout-fathomshamilAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

finally I get my chance to view the episode and here I see I have to go thru 13 pagesLOL
let me put down my thoughts b4 I read them coz otherwise am left bolti band after going thru the wonderful analysis hereLOL
did I like it?yes I did!
renu was hilariousROFL the way she tells the police that 'inka patha nahin par mein ek mein bahut shareef khandaan se hoon'LOL while mohan raises his eyebrows. renu trying to narrate her cinema wali story to the inspector, mohan's 'side walk' to the police van, renu's grabbing the phone from the table to make a call and then later trying to sit on the chair - everything was funny; though I wanted to see her getting more harassed Tongue  as some one had said earlier wish mohan had taken a photo of her sitting with those girlsLOL
loved the way megha asks mohan 'bachhe ho' and he gives her an innocent lookLOL
now comes the part where I felt something wrong. So mohan drops her at her house and then tells her abt the 'adventure' and she takes too much time to  begin that smile and laughterConfused and once it started she didnt want to stop eitherOuch and what was that creepy BG while he stares at her lips and eyes? eww reminded me of some creepDead

so finally mohan babu is getting physically attracted towards his mrs. vyas? and mommy dear is intelligent enough to realise that her monu is really interested in this widow. She does want her son to have a family life but it isnt easy for a mother to accept a bahu who was a widow and that too with 2 kids! Mohan looked stumped when she asked if he likes her  and took his own time to refute her charges.
nanhi-guru dance was cuteLOL so mrs.vyas gets her chance to get into the future kitchen; may be she will help guru to complete his cooking and we get a nice guru-mohan convo while dinnerTongue

I actually wanted guru to notice the kaajal on his hanky and question him but that didnt happenConfused.

so today we are for a treat where mrs.vyas turns mrs.bhatnagarLOL though I wonder what will happen to poor mohan who cant seem to keep his eyes off the lady even for silly thingsWink

phew... I hope I made sense.
now let me read the more sensible comments LOL

Shamil! So glad you posted your thoughts! Do pitch in more often! :-)

I wouldn't say FINALLY Mohan is getting attracted to Megha...they've shown him being drawn to her pehle also...this wasn't the first time, ShamilLOL...and previously also he's been dazzled by her smile but this time they showed it as a more stretched out moment with close-ups and all...so you can say he's falling MORE for her with timeLOL

I was also waiting for Guru's comments on the hanky or something about Mohan discussing the Prateek fallout with him...but aisa kuch hua  nahinConfusedConfused...things took a different turn...ah well...maybe we'll get a fun MG convo again now that Megha is donning her "Mrs. Bhatnagar" avatarLOL

Oh I loved the bits you pointed out from the Renu scene...lol...yeah Mohan raising his eyebrows when Renu calls HERSELF shareefLOL...basically that entire first scene was a win cuz of his bemused expressionsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index