Originally posted by AreYaar
So today was one of those epis that I'd say started off quite promisingly but overall left me sort of underwhelmed cuz it dragged after that...loll...oh well.
The bits I liked:
1) Mohan saying to the police inspector while indicating Renu, "Inko dekh ke lagta hai ki YEH meri choice hongi?"
2) Mohan's expressions and the way he walks as that police guy pretends to arrest him and Renu...Kunal's fab comic timing
3) The entire portion with Mohan enjoying Renu's discomfort in the police station while sitting bindaas himself and then his reactions when he realizes that Renu is calling Megha...till the bit when he sees Megha at the police station and the way he glances at her for a bit before gesturing for the inspector to let Renu go
4) So I so was hoping for a lovely MM moment to come out of this but sadly that didn't really pan out today...a very brief convo outside the police station with Megha asking him "Tum bacche ho?" and then a badly dubbed "main aapko ghar chhod deta hoon" followed by a largely DRAGGED and somewhat forced scene with Megha laughing over his Renu story and him watching her all dazzled...the editors made good use of the slow motion effect in this scene to fill up the epi, haan?
...Mummy's khatarnaak looks in the bg while watching MM's endlessly long forced laugh session also left me
Oh and how can I forget to mention that within the span of one bike ride, Monu ne HAIRCUT bhi karwaa liya?
...Jzee, did you see? The long zulfein have been snipped...bet you're not happy
...frankly I liked his longer haired wilder looking hairstyle more too. I think it's better that they didn't show MM moment too much in Thana...Even I also don't like his new hair cut...But chalo, I can understand that it's very embarrassing to carry large hair at such hot seasons...
5) Mummy giving gyaan to Mohan to not fall for Megha as Mohan is busy brushing aside all this...I somehow didn't find Kunal's acting very convincing in this scene...I dunno if it's just the writing or the overall direction but this Rashmi angle should make me feel more for Mohan...us scene mein mujhe nahin feel hua...and Mohan's mom...I don't get her...on one hand she say she knows Mrs. Vyas can never be Mohan's choice and on the other hand she's upset seeing him laughing with her
I DID love the bits where Mohan teases his Mom calling her all golu molu and telling her not to take tension nahin toh woh patli ho jaayeingi
Guru was wasted in this scene...we usually get funnier Mummy-Guru moments.
6) Nanhi-Guru dance session...awww
7) The symbolism of Megha entering the kitchen and turning off the rajma wala cooker after TEEN SEETIS
...and Guru asking her for the rajma recipe...nice...Guru narrating the Rashmi story...interesting point being the bit where Guru mentions that Mohan is unable to speak or express himself in front of Rashmi and he doesn't know whether it is is his love or his anger that renders him speechless...
Megha AGAIN saying ki 'achhe logon ke saath achha hota hai'...Arey YAAR...abhi abhi toh something bura happened with her...still she's back to this?
Overall it was a story setting up epi I guess...to set things up for Rashmi's entry tomorrow
...Mohan ko double jhatkaa lagne wala hai...one that Rashmi is back and two that Megha will pose as his Mrs.