Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past (Page 13)

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
LOL Ramy...Ku Klux KlanLOL...you chose a Khatarnak acronymnLOLchalo for you we will try using KKLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Nymeria

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode. I won't say it was fantastic for some mysterious reason (I myself don't know LOL) but yeah overall, it was good. Hated Mohan's mother though. Was feeling like to strangle her right away. Angry

Here goes my comment on each scene -

1) Mohan's mischievous smiles on seeing Renu's condition & his dialogues esp the one about Renu being his choice. ROFL I also loved his innocent look when Megha asked "Bacche ho?" Was going totally aww on him! Embarrassed The dubbing could have been avoided but anyways! Ermm

2) MM little interaction outside their houses. Loved Megha's laughter and Mohan's smile on seeing her like that. Day Dreaming I didn't find her laugh forceful but yea later on, I did feel that it was dragged and when Mohan's mom came in the scene, did nothing but just rolled my eyes. Wacko

Cracked up when Megha called him khatarnaak ROFL and grinned when Mohan obediently nodded like a child on Megha telling him not to do such thing again...Can't stop doing awww at him...Really!! Blushing He's the CHARMER!! Blushing

3) What the HECK is with Mohan's mom? Dead C'mon.. I know she cares for her son but let him move on in his life, damn it! Stern Smile He has been betrayed in love once but that doesn't mean that he won't fall for anyone anymore, like seriously? Confused Most importantly, its HIS life... He isn't a teenager but a matured man of late 20s who knows what's BEST for him...Let him decide! Approve How sad Mohan became when his mom told him to stay away from Megha and gestured the X sign! Uff! Disapprove

4) Renu's sweet behaviour towards Megha. LOL It'd be good if she stays like that...LOL

5) Nanhi and Guru dancing...super duper awww LOL Ashnoor dances amazingly. Star Loved when Megha arrived and looked at them dancing with her arms crossed!! LOL Moving on.. Loved Megha-Guru's first official interaction!! Approve Megha turning off the cooker was definitely a symbolism of her managing that kitchen in future. WinkLOL Pata nahi iss Rashmi ke chakkar mein kisi din usse, as Mrs. Mohan Bhatnagar, waha pe hi khana banaana padhe...who knows LOL

6) I was touched by the way Guru talked about Mohan's past and his state of heart after Rashmi left him...My heart went out for Mohan as I know it's REALLY difficult to hide the pain deep inside the heart and not letting it out...I can relate to it. Unhappy

So, Mohan stays speechless in front of Rashmi.. That got me crave for a moment when he will open her heart like a book to Megha. 

Perhaps that's the reason he was silently listening to Rashmi's taunts in the mall as per the BTS. Unhappy I was actually wondering as to why he wasn't blasting at her and shooing her off. Anyways feeling bad for him but koi nahi.. Yehi toh Mohan ki nayi naveli dost Mrs. Vyas ko pasand nahi aayega and then she'll come to his rescue!! Cool

Kunal got a new haircut!! Big smile Oh well, I guess, we all are habituated on seeing him with wild hairstyle, iss liye thoda afsos zarur hua but sacchi bataayu toh he was looking ADORABLE and SUPER CUTE in the new look!! Day DreamingBlushing Thank god jyada short nahi kia warna mera toh heart break ho jata!! Broken HeartLOL

DONE...Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.. Badly wanna watch Mrs. Bhatnagar!! LOL

Edited by -Bidzie- - 10 April 2012 at 6:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshinirvanica15MR21Meera_Ka_MohanMicronwutheringpigbelly4myfeetshamilAreYaar

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
nice guru n megha scene atlast ,guru saying about mohan n megha saying everything will be alright for mohan n both wish good for mohan . enacted well by both there.feel good scene.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicron

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
"Tu jo hans-hans k sanam mujhse baat karti hai ... Bus yehi baat zamane ko buri lagati hai... "I think it was a nice episode. But, some scenes were dragged too much. At first megha, mohan and renu were awsome at PS. Loved the dialogue when megha said to mohan that "2um bacche hoon". Then mohan dropped megha where he told all the reason behind this prank. After listening this mrs.vyas cannot stop herself and started laughing continuously which seems to b "zabardasti ki hansi". I think the laughing scene was too long only 4 monu' maa. Loved the convo between megga and guru. Precap was too good. Waiting 4 2day episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronshamilAreYaar

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Forgot to comment on the precap .. Sacchi mein Mohan Bhatnagar ka kuch nahi ho sakta .. KUCH BHI NAHI!! Precap dekhke Guru style mein I too went like kya hoga iska? and slammed my forehead with my palm in Nanhi's style LOL He was just trying to get one thing aur puri ki puri dukaan uss pe ghir pari ROFLROFLROFL Anyways desperately waiting to watch Mrs.Bhatnagar!! LOL

Edited by -Bidzie- - 10 April 2012 at 6:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MR21Meera_Ka_MohanMicronwutheringshamilAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

*rolls eyes Megha style* Grow up Nurey, psst! Sadism ki bi hadd hai LOL

Anyway - so the interview (in terms of question content) sounds so "without fathom" - mujhe sachi samjh ni lagta hai all these channels that interview stars - inka fruitless hone ka limit hi nahi! Sometimes I really feel for the celebs! 

Khair - her best friend is called Kunal?! I wonder what KKK's reaction to that would be - just for kicks! He really does love going all one up on her randomly LOL 

And coffee pasand NAHI!!! Shocked Booo! Unhappy But chalo, make up points for Frooti !!! 

Coffee UTNI pasand nahin...she doesn't HATE it alsoLOL...I totally vote for adrak waali chai over coffee myself...I'm DESI like that :P

She's a very homebody types...half her answers were about how she loves having anything at home only and misses her mom making stuff for herLOL

Yaar usko KKK na bula ke K3 ya kuch bula lo...like Amy said, those are not cool initials to haveLOL...or just stick to plain ol Kunal...usmein kya kharaab haiLOL...yeah he does love getting one up on her but then so does she...dono bhide rehte hain...they're such KIDSLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 10 April 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MR21Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomNymeriashamil_SilentSoul_

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
finally I get my chance to view the episode and here I see I have to go thru 13 pagesLOL
let me put down my thoughts b4 I read them coz otherwise am left bolti band after going thru the wonderful analysis hereLOL
did I like it?yes I did!
renu was hilariousROFL the way she tells the police that 'inka patha nahin par mein ek mein bahut shareef khandaan se hoon'LOL while mohan raises his eyebrows. renu trying to narrate her cinema wali story to the inspector, mohan's 'side walk' to the police van, renu's grabbing the phone from the table to make a call and then later trying to sit on the chair - everything was funny; though I wanted to see her getting more harassed Tongue  as some one had said earlier wish mohan had taken a photo of her sitting with those girlsLOL
loved the way megha asks mohan 'bachhe ho' and he gives her an innocent lookLOL
now comes the part where I felt something wrong. So mohan drops her at her house and then tells her abt the 'adventure' and she takes too much time to  begin that smile and laughterConfused and once it started she didnt want to stop eitherOuch and what was that creepy BG while he stares at her lips and eyes? eww reminded me of some creepDead

so finally mohan babu is getting physically attracted towards his mrs. vyas? and mommy dear is intelligent enough to realise that her monu is really interested in this widow. She does want her son to have a family life but it isnt easy for a mother to accept a bahu who was a widow and that too with 2 kids! Mohan looked stumped when she asked if he likes her  and took his own time to refute her charges.
nanhi-guru dance was cuteLOL so mrs.vyas gets her chance to get into the future kitchen; may be she will help guru to complete his cooking and we get a nice guru-mohan convo while dinnerTongue

I actually wanted guru to notice the kaajal on his hanky and question him but that didnt happenConfused.

so today we are for a treat where mrs.vyas turns mrs.bhatnagarLOL though I wonder what will happen to poor mohan who cant seem to keep his eyes off the lady even for silly thingsWink

phew... I hope I made sense.
now let me read the more sensible comments LOL

Edited by shamil - 10 April 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronAreYaar

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Umm I just wanna share my thought on something...Most of you said that Mohan staring at Megha's eyes and lips was creepy...But seriously creepy is the right word? Ermm

Mohan was ATTRACTED to Megha's glowing face because of her laughing! He wasn't lusting for her...it was an attraction and kabhi na kabhi love mein physical attraction toh aani hi hai, isn't it? The CVs was actually trying to show the difference between Mohan gazing her lovingly and Praceep staring at her greedily...bohot fark hai! Perhaps cuz of the execution and the unnecessary drag, the scene wasn't up to the mark but the laugh and Mohan gazing her wasn't bad! Anyways that's my POV! Smile

Edited by -Bidzie- - 10 April 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicron

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index