Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past (Page 10)

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by booosi

JZ ...I think they even used the same bg music that was used for Pratik while focusing on Megha's face...they seriously need to stop zooming in on Megha's lipsDead

Thoda confusion ho gayaLOL...the INTENT was to focus on Megha's SMILE...and the creepy bg music was used in the moment cuz the MUMMY was watching them in the back...that's supposed to be their "danger" wala musicLOL...unfortunately we all associate it with Prateek nowLOL

I did notice that apart from the zoom in on Megha's smile, they also zoomed in on her eyes and how they lit up when she laughed and that is what Mohan was noticing and reflecting over too...
LOLLOL LOL now even NBT needs bg music to show danger LOL...thought that bg was only for PratikLOL...that was one confusing sceneLOL...the zooming on Megha's face was so creepy I did not even realize Mohan was looking at Megha's eyes

LOL this reminds me of a scene from Sarabhai vs Sarabhai...where Monisha and Sahil are discussing a scene about a TV show where "Kulta Kulta is the bg score for a vamp"LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanshamilAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

By the way, Guru should do some tel application on Mohan's head to help his mane...errrm i mean hair grow back to normal length prontoLOL

LMAO that's a good one!LOLLOL...yeah that would make Jzee and us bhery bhery happyLOL

@Jzee: Ipink show attempted to spoof other shows? That's RICH coming from THEMLOL

Have you guys seen the new promo Amisha just posted?? It's awesome! Now I'm excited for tomorrowLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetNymeriashamil

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Fab post Nur and can i use yr avi's frm  todays epi ...pls?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

LOL this reminds me of a scene from Sarabhai vs Sarabhai...where Monisha and Sahil are discussing a scene about a TV show where "Kulta Kulta is the bg score for a vamp"LOL...

OMG I remember that scene...that was friggin HILARIOUSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...baat toh sahi hai waise...confusion rehta hai daily soaps mein ki kaunsi tune kis cheez ke liye haiLOL

@Pooja: Hey thanks! Sure feel free to use 'em :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-RD-Micron

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Have you guys seen the new promo Amisha just posted?? It's awesome! Now I'm excited for tomorrowLOL

Oh this is looking GOOD. I'm totally excited to see this go downBig smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
JZ...please elaborateLOL...

The promo is awesome...Megha has come a long way reallyLOL...still cannot believe she is posing as Mohan's wifeLOL...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanshamilNymeriaAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Did anyone else think Mohan looked like a Don LOL sitting in the police station when the SI was asking him as to what to do when Megha arrives...he is such a cool taporiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetshamilAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Did anyone else think Mohan looked like a Don LOL sitting in the police station when the SI was asking him as to what to do when Megha arrives...he is such a cool taporiLOL

Yesss I lovedd the cool tapori ishtyle with which he was sitting there like he OWNED the placeLOLLOL

On a different note, that is why I guess it's more striking to see him lose that cool confidence for the first time in front of Rashmi...we never see him at a loss for words otherwise...he usually has a smooth retort for everything...but with Rashmi he loses that confidence...that is why we see Megha to the rescue...kisi ki himmat ki uske FAB ajeeb insaan ko dukhi kare?LOL

I'm also still amazed at Megha's expression as she turns to look smugly at Mohan after Rashmi calls her Mrs. BhatnagarLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetNymeriashamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index