Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
"Oh and how can I forget to mention that within the span of one bike ride, Monu ne HAIRCUT bhi karwaa liya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.."

I was also wondering the same, Anu ... rather than following the scene, me was trying to find, how short has he cut his hair. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Boosi: Me liked the episode because it had a nice flow. They didn't drag Rashmi's kahaani and also the reason was not something dramatic.

Loved the scene when Megha asks Mohan, what was that (outside the police station), and Mohan gives a cute, shaitaan baacha kind of look πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I think overall it was a bit of a patchy epi...we've had better epis than this...there were some nice scenes in today's epi but the MM scenes didn't have the MM essence to them I felt...especially compared to scenes like yesterday...

Anyways I think tomorrow will be more interesting.

I don't know how to put in words, but exactly i too felt.

Lagtha hai, Monu apne haircut ke saath apna essence of Monu magic bhi cut kardiya.
Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Rinku should use her talents more - she's better in a comical role than a high strung, taunting role.

I wanted to mention that in my post. 😊

I thought Aakanksha's smile in this scene was more natural and sweeter than it has been in some previous scenes like her smile in that ice-cream scene...but today they shot the scene poorly and dragged it too long in slow motion toh it got weird...and yes even Kunal was off in that scene...I think if they don't give them natural material to work with, both K and A get awkward in execution.

Anu I have not seen the ice cream scene...so I dunno...but then again agar uss scene mein bhi megha's smile was not natural...then to I am right...aakansha needs to work on this...

yeah the scene was shot poorly...execution acha nahi tha...
tum bachhe ho'' hehehe. . Sumtyms i feel they drag d scenes which makes it similar with odr shows lyk uttaran etc
Originally posted by incandescence

Manali...Oh yes, that laugh was too fake and a  bit dragged out too. I know what you mean...Akanksha is good as Megha but she does need to be a bit more flexible with her expressions specially when she's happy...

agree 100%

she needs to work on being the "happy megha"!

anyway also a good actor should be able to get all the expressions right...happy or sad πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

I personally think the Mummy-Mohan scene was well handled. One cannot hide their inner most sentiments from one's mother, IMO. Mothers have a special radar where their kids are concerned. She saw Megha and Mohan laughing at the nukkad. She saw how Mohan was looking at Megha. And she also saw Mohan's eyes wandering over to Megha's house. Of course she is worried. She does not want a widow with two kids for a daughter-in-law. Didn't she say so in the first few episodes after Megha's marriage ad appeared in the newspaper? She simply told Mohan that she's worried about him and his heart break regarding Rashmi, because that's what Moms do best - emotional blackmail. She tried to appear non chalent him by dismissing Megha has his choice of life partner, while indirectly warning him to stay away from her. 

Aakhir ek MAA hi ek MAA ke dil ki baat samajh sakti hai...Mummy connection going strong here, haan LadyM?πŸ˜†

My problem is not that Mohan's mom has noticed Mohan being drawn to Megha...It was the way she TALKED about it...the way it was SHOWN...as if he's some kind of silly child running after a woman stupidly...and honestly I don't get the BIG DEAL with this Rashmi thing...why is there a default presumption that Mohan will get his heart broken again? The Mummy needs to be clear about WHAT her problem is?? The fact that Mohan is falling for Megha or that she PRESUMES that it will BY DEFAULT lead to heartbreak...the scene felt blahh to me.

Eh today's episode was a filler to set the stage for the upcoming "Rashmi" track.
the beginning bit with MR was funny as expected. I liked Mohan's stealthy expressions and his facial conversation with the cop. LMAO this guy can converse with his eyes and his face with almost anybody! πŸ˜† He's such a pro at it, isn't he?

@MM scene-- I agree. it was sorta bland today. Megha's audible laugh got weird and I agree with LadyM about the weird camera angles focusing on Megha's lips and corner of her eyes.😳 They need to NOT do that ever again while they're showing Mohan "staring" at her. It makes it look very PraCreep-like.🀒

@Monu's mom--- eh.I found her kinda annoying today. I don't get why she continues mentioning "Rashmi" when she is very well aware of her son's situation with anything related to that woman. Mohan has himself stated how he doesn't want to hear that name several times and she still brings it up 9 out of 10 times in the same scene? Why?

anyhow, I liked that little bit where mohan tries to ease the atmosphere and divert the topic with that "golu molu" comment. lol

@Guru-Nanhi dance practice--- Awww. i liked their nano-second rendezvous. πŸ˜† Besides, Guru dancing always cracks me up🀣...especially when he dances with those RED shorts on!🀣🀣

@Megha-Guru scene--- It was a nice scene and I liked Guru's narration to megha. Dushyant does a good job showing the transition in his facial expressions and body language from his usual quirky tone to a softened and mellow tone at the mention of Rashmi and Mohan's heartbreak. I have noticed that every single time "rashmi" has come up in his presence. Actually, Guru's narration had more FEEL to it than Mohan-Mom conversation. I don't know but mohan-mom scene didn't bring out that much emotion as Guru's narration...may be because Mohan was trying to block himself from depicting any response to that or just the execution flaws. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to Kunal's rendition of a heartbroken Mohan tomorrow when he faces Rashmi and of course Megha's "Aji sunte ho" endeavorsπŸ˜†

Oh by the way, they really need to STOP injecting that weird version of "Na bole tum" BG music. It's too jarring and I prefer either the original one and better yet just the tune over this weirdo version. me no likey.
Originally posted by an12345678

Boosi: Me liked the episode because it had a nice flow. They didn't drag Rashmi's kahaani and also the reason was not something dramatic.

Drag? Arey mujhe toh feeling aane lag padi that Rashmi's story wasn't even SHOWN properly...it just seemed so EHHH...oh she just up and LEFT?...no explanation, nothing...it's as simple as that? πŸ˜†...Just one line ke she wanted to go work abroad? That's it?

I am hoping that when Mohan tells Megha about Rashmi this will be shown a bit more clearly otherwise there is nothing to feel sympathetic towards anyone for.

I thought Aakanksha's smile in this scene was more natural and sweeter than it has been in some previous scenes like her smile in that ice-cream scene...but today they shot the scene poorly and dragged it too long in slow motion toh it got weird...and yes even Kunal was off in that scene...I think if they don't give them natural material to work with, both K and A get awkward in execution.

@ bold... good observation, even I felt the same way..., maybe you are thinkng i am just nodding with you but I am at loss of words, all the comments you have written here are exactly the  words which i wanted to say.
yes even MM chemistry was missing
Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago