Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by booosi

Mohan revealing MR encounter to Megha to pacify her LOL...and Megha could not believe Mohan can be so naughty  and her "Sach mein bahut khatarnaak hoon" ๐Ÿ˜†. Also, loved the way Megha told Mohan with so much haq ki don't do such thing in future. 

Mohan laughed whole heartedly for the first time with Megha and Megha for the first time seemed so happy and was enjoying Mohan's prank on Renu. But, I have to agree with you Anu, the endless laughing session seemed blahh...though I have to say Megha is slowly coming out of her self imposed confinement in Mohan's company.

Megha really considers Mohan as her friend/well wisher now. That change was seen in the way she interacted with Guru today and her turning of the stove voluntarily...is there a symbolism in this scene or am I thinking too much? 

I also felt there was symbolism in Megha turning off the stove and sort of entering the kitchen like it was her own...mentioned it in my post above too.

As for the MM scene...I felt there was major problems with execution...flow achha nahin aaya us scene ka cuz they DRAGGED it so much...Mohan narrating the story...Megha taking 10 minutes to first START her laughter session and then uske baad that laughter session dragging on...it didn't come out NATURAL...on paper it was a nice thought to see a Megha laughing and smiling khul ke...but execution mein woh effect nahin aaya IMO.
Originally posted by SunNaa

Is it only me or Aakasha's smile looked really fake n forced ๐Ÿค” The whole MM scene didn't touch me one bit... 

Nothing against Aakansha but I have seen that she excels in serious/somber scenes but whenever she has to be happy or chirpy...she falters... like when she was giving the LOWE gyaan to kunal...her acting was really off n aaj to her smile looked way too forced...nothing natural about it...
and kunal was also not good in that MM scene.. Mehh!

The only good thing was renu n mohan's perfect coming timing ๐Ÿ˜† also nanhi n guru were cute!

chalo lets see what happens tmrw... 

I thought Aakanksha's smile in this scene was more natural and sweeter than it has been in some previous scenes like her smile in that ice-cream scene...but today they shot the scene poorly and dragged it too long in slow motion toh it got weird...and yes even Kunal was off in that scene...I think if they don't give them natural material to work with, both K and A get awkward in execution.
Manali...Oh yes, that laugh was too fake and a  bit dragged out too. I know what you mean...Akanksha is good as Megha but she does need to be a bit more flexible with her expressions specially when she's happy...
Originally posted by without-fathom

Hi, nice analysis.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok you guyz also observed that haircut!!, I thought i was only one crying for this new hair style, I was so loving his long curly hair, and yes that's why i was not  watching the show with full attention. In the station it was good, but near his house with Megha and in the house with mom...literally put me off.
๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

I always have good things to say about Mohan...he's my motivation to watch the show.

LOL sab mood ka jalwaa hai...aaj Madam ka mood hai toh she is even floating around this forum for what was otherwise a very average episode...achhe episodes ke time pe madam gaayab hoti hain๐Ÿ˜†
nicee Anu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well i really liked today epi Mohan sets up the game with the inspector huh ๐Ÿ˜† love this line  yeh  meri choice hongi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†LOL Anu srsly me to loved the way he walking with police Man  his Expressions & walking style amazing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
RENU ON police station belong  to innocent family ๐Ÿ˜†swell ya you belong  a good family but  she  not innocent  ๐Ÿ˜† ahhh after  all renu need megha  help finally renu jii  out to  police station & go to move haha ๐Ÿ˜† Mohan teach  her lesson very nice but i want more he teach  renu jii ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally MM scene Comes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tum bacche ho halaaa yes he is a baby of mine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mohan droop her home on bike ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhow she ready to come with him on bike easily  but liked that scene ๐Ÿ˜ณMohan tell whole story to her  entire tale  i did a favor to the city as now she wont asks for lift to anyone ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ya Mohan you Right & Megha start laughing  AWWW AWWW๐Ÿ˜ณMirchi Madam smile so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ& then Mummy's entry What the F...but thnk God she not come out & Disturb Mohan.Megha  Laugh ๐Ÿ˜ณ i dont mind what she said of-course she a Mom she care abt his son she dont want his son heartbreak again but ya at this Point i also dont get what she trying to say upset seeing him laughing with Mrs vyas  i mean whyy ๐Ÿ˜•renu back in home & lie to everyone ki she going to wedding hahah LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
sweet to megha Aww Aww๐Ÿ˜† Loved nanhi guru dance ๐Ÿ˜ณ rajma recipe Plz ๐Ÿ˜† old memories  back ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰rajma do whistle me cook hotha hai ya 3 whistle  huh  baby guru  is confused thinks to Megha help him 3 whistle ma hotha haiii  ๐Ÿ˜† i dont want talk  abt Rashmi
Precap  Rashmi back Mohan shock ...
cant wait for Tom epi

overall cute,nice Epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by AreYaar

I SERIOUSLY considered not making a post at all๐Ÿ˜†...I honestly didn't have much motivation today...but then I did want to blab a bit about the beginning MR scenes so I was like oh well I'll make a post๐Ÿ˜†

And of COURSE I know your dukh about the zulfein...main nahin jaanungi toh aur kaun jaanega? *pats your shoulder sympathetically*

I don't like the new haircut either...I'm wondering if that's also part of the reason why from that point on the epi kinda dipped for me๐Ÿ˜†...I loved Mohan's wild looking hairstyle...it suits him better.

Something was kinda off today naa? Maybe I need to watch the epi again to feel better about it๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly... the same opinion from me. Actually i noticed his haircut when i watched SBB of Mohan and rashmi face off in the mall.
๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
I thought the first part with Renu/Mohan in the police station was very funny. Rinku should use her talents more - she's better in a comical role than a high strung, taunting role. 

I agree with most of you that said that Megha Mohan scene was weird. I found it weird and drawn out as well. As if the editor took a day off, and his assistant was made to work on this scene. The dubbing was bad. Megha's expressions were off and the entire scene where Mohan was telling Megha what actually happened and Megha bursting into fits of laughter was drawn out. 

I personally think the Mummy-Mohan scene was well handled. One cannot hide their inner most sentiments from one's mother, IMO. Mothers have a special radar where their kids are concerned. She saw Megha and Mohan laughing at the nukkad. She saw how Mohan was looking at Megha. And she also saw Mohan's eyes wandering over to Megha's house. Of course she is worried. She does not want a widow with two kids for a daughter-in-law. Didn't she say so in the first few episodes after Megha's marriage ad appeared in the newspaper? She simply told Mohan that she's worried about him and his heart break regarding Rashmi, because that's what Moms do best - emotional blackmail. She tried to appear non chalent him by dismissing Megha has his choice of life partner, while indirectly warning him to stay away from her. 

WORD regarding symbolism on last scene where Megha turns off pressure cooker in Mohan's kitchen. I liked that scene. Guru for all his idiosyncrasies, is loyal to a fault. He truly knows Mohan best and wants the best things in life to happen to him. Sweet ... 

Looks like its only me who liked today's episode๐Ÿ˜†...

eyy not only you Add my name too  on liking list   ๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like its only me who liked today's episode๐Ÿ˜†...

LOL I think overall it was a bit of a patchy epi...we've had better epis than this...there were some nice scenes in today's epi but the MM scenes didn't have the MM essence to them I felt...especially compared to scenes like yesterday...

Anyways I think tomorrow will be more interesting.