India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira's smile

jjkg Senior Member
jjkg
jjkg

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
sochne ki baat hai - If Hitler didi will not smile upon winning justice for her sister against immense odds, when WILL she smile?Wink

Logically, taking human emotions into consideration, a win should bring a smile onto her face. It would be a happy moment.  But perhaps Illa has made her of stiff iron, that refuses to bend slightly and smileWinkBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksriyakhanclustersofstartwilaYukti_Ratzholicadinats07Ranjinikishanprachidewsimplelifeblueocean_787forever.youngThe.Lannister

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjkg

sochne ki baat hai - If Hitler didi will not smile upon winning justice for her sister against immense odds, when WILL she smile?Wink

Logically, taking human emotions into consideration, a win should bring a smile onto her face. It would be a happy moment.  But perhaps Illa has made her of stiff iron, that refuses to bend slightly and smileWinkBig smile

i am still hoping --indira will smile in next two days.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787The.Lannister

harshal25 Senior Member
harshal25
harshal25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I don't think there will be a smile...There will be a feeling of  satisfaction on her face that everything is well now...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787Angels_SweetzShivuNozzieSilent.DreamerThe.Lannister

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
It's bc the show's cvs refuse to let her LOL
Your right that she should since she's happy but then in this show her smiling is a huge deal so when she smiles it'll be a maha episode or something lol. But she does have certain expressions when she's satisfied or content, or close to happy. Kudos to rati for doing a great job playing this complicated/layered character who lost her smile!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidewAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-Silent.DreamerThe.Lannister

hrsriks Senior Member
hrsriks
hrsriks

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Did we see a hint of a smile when she went home and saw Vidith talking to her? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidewforever.young-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrsriks

Did we see a hint of a smile when she went home and saw Vidith talking to her? 

hint though bahut baar milchuka hai.

ab poora smile chahiye.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksprachidew

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I want Indira to smile. She looks very cute while smiling and I hope we get this moment soon. Her happiness lies in her brother. She is very close to vidit. She always gets excited about him. And in yesterday's episode, Indira was very happy seeing vidit's recovery. When she reached home I noticed a soft smile, with emotions on her face. She was actually  very happy, but crying with a smile(which I noticed).I would call it an epitome of  marvellous acting.But I wish she smiles freely very soon..
Here are the caps of the moment when she sees vidit..and her soft smileEmbarrassed

But I want to see her 32 ki smile one dayLOL

Edited by -Yukti- - 10 April 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksriyakhanprachidewShivuNozzieAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-IchadhariNaginSilent.Dreamer

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i also dont think that indira will smile.she will be happy for sure but smile is difficult for now...Confused...
ager abhi dekhe to indira ke pass smile krne ki sari vajah hai-vidit is fine,she wins the case,she knows the truth abt rishi .Big smilebut lets see..

i think indira smile in hd would be very grand...Heart...
like indira said in 1st epi- ek din  main bhi hassungi, aur ethna hasungi ki saari delhi ko apni hassi mein doobo dungi"Day Dreaming

n im waiting for that dayBig smile

Edited by riddhima- - 10 April 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07prachidewforever.youngShivuNozzieAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index