India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Today was Disturbing Episode (Page 2)

seeg Senior Member
seeg
seeg

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Absolutely HATING Suraj. If this continues then Anas should get THE BEST NEGATIVE ROLE AWARD.Seems to me he has lost his innocent charm.For whatever reason he is doing this his character is ruined.
POOR POOR SANDHYA. She has not harmed any of these people but she is still suffering for others mistakes.

Surajs insulting Sandhya cannot be justified no matter what..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TRJMbib2011_Mannat_Shas3Juna04

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
please don't tell me SURAJ and family are so stupid that they don't know  that the USD IS BIGGER then the  Indain Ruppe, i mean that's why they are all like "ohhh Amrricca" the land of the "dollar" I would think Meena would know since she is soo sneaky i mean you know about the pill and NOT about the USD being bigger, that is a hard pill to swallow. No pun intended. Its BAD SCRIPTING that's what is Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3_Mannat_..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

please don't tell me SURAJ and family are so stupid that they don't know  that the USD IS BIGGER then the  Indain Ruppe, i mean that's why they are all like "ohhh Amrricca" the land of the "dollar" I would think Meena would know since she is soo sneaky i mean you know about the pill and NOT about the USD being bigger, that is a hard pill to swallow. No pun intended. Its BAD SCRIPTING that's what is Angry

I'm with you. This 'drama' is pretty stupid now from many angles. Bad scripting compounded by bad  background music that's meant to convey a cacophony of emotions that don't add up to a hill of beans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Suraj...really don't like what they are making his character into. If he insults Sandhya  in front of everyone tomorrow that will just be so sad. No matter he saw the divorce papers or what. That is not justified. CVs will have to find some big way to compensate for that because Sandy doesn't deserve this. She didn't go through test after test and now adding insult to injury Suraj decides to act like Bhabo's son.
Last week he was angry when she spoke her mind. Though she didn't insult or accuse anyone. She only said that nothing is changing and that she would keep having to face these problems. So Suraj didn't talk to her about it but got angry and walked away.  Regardless of this MU. They still don't seems to be on the same page IMO

b2011Juna04leo4ever

virmaan84 Groupbie
virmaan84
virmaan84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
If tomorrow Suraj insults Sandhya in front of everyone else, it is the end of Suraj's good character...i know sandhya has also done the same to him few times but she has always done it only in private...she atleast has that much culture and sanskaar that she never ever taunted suraj in public...i really hope that suraj is doing all this with a good intention (like maybe make things easier for sandhya in order to take a decision) and not because he really wants to take revenge on sandhya or anything like that...it will be totally out of his character...basically the best thing suraj should do is to talk to sandhya about the divorce papers, but i know that is too much of expecting reality from a star plus show which has been gaining most trp's till now...

b2011Shas3Juna04

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Ladoos from USAROFL \

I think the way Suraj is acting is justified b/c he never imagined that Sandy would divorce him. He's just torn and acting how a husband would if he found out his wife wants to leave him. And regarding the insults in public, I think this show is just trying to depict what happens in typical conservative household in India. Although many of us cannot relate to it..this inhumane behaviour exists sadly..
u guys should not hate a character like Suraj who has always supported his wife..right now he in a state of mind where he is alone and feeling helpless.

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 10 April 2012 at 11:41pm

b2011Parm.MJV2

vivavidya Groupbie
vivavidya
vivavidya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i feel that the MU shld be cleared or rather explained by sandy's friend, only then there wud be real repentance
virmaan84 Groupbie
virmaan84
virmaan84

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

Ladoos from USAROFL \

I think the way Suraj is acting is justified b/c he never imagined that Sandy would divorce him. He's just torn and acting how a husband would if he found out his wife wants to leave him. And regarding the insults in public, I think this show is just trying to depict what happens in typical conservative household in India. Although many of us cannot relate to it..this inhumane behaviour exists sadly..
u guys should not hate a character like Suraj who has always supported his wife..right now he in a state of mind where he is alone and feeling helpless.

i wont say that Suraj should not vent out his frustrations on sandhya in any manner...he is also a human being and can lose is temper eventually especially in a grave situation like divorce...but there is a limit to how much venting is done...all i'm saying is that the way suraj is acting at present is not consistent with his character...a person like that can never insult sandhya (or anyone for that matter) in such a harsh way..it is unbelievable...but yes, it is understandable if it is done only with a good intention cos suraj is not the type of guy who will take out revenge on his own wife under any circumstance...if CVs had not shown suraj to be so meek and passive by nature till now, then his current behaviour could have been better understood...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarushJuna04

Go to top