Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hi All

I am just making a guess and opening thread, basing our assumption on what we see (not what we want)...

Raghav is the guy with strength, which Siya would need as support... Right now he is Rowdy Raghav who fought for a girl then in jail asked the girl that she should hit back when someone teases her again... So indeed he will make Siya strong, not just fight for her... Which is very good... 

The gaze lock that he had on Siya during the action, indeed shows that something is pulling her to Siya... But there was no romantic background, so its not a romantic pull... Maybe its the pain in her eyes (not fear) that connects him to her... 

I personally like how this track opened, as it was well balanced... They didn't show love at first sight... And in pre cap, it was shown that Siya will testify against Raghav... Who we now know fights for good... So its a very good writing... As she liked Viraj from first look, and he turned out nothing what she expected... And the same story will repeat, where she will feel Raghav is a gunda (as Mrs Awasthi said) and try and stay away from him... And her opinion will eventually change...  And then will enter our hunk Viraj in this setup... 

So for one thing I am happy, that CV's and Writers have not jumped into romantic inclination from either side... 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinicSohniye212nehasharma0007--Flora---Siddhi-harshad.diwaniDesi_Girl1991april10..Apz..-Nakshatra-ummesulaimanKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_KrrishLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghav-Siya's Future" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehasharma0007

nehasharma0007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Upt...agree felt the same..Smile

Edited by nehasharma0007 - 10 April 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodDesi_Girl1991

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Nice post.  I liked the way his story opened too.  I want him to teach her to stand up for her self, and not depend on someone else.  This show will rock! Hopefully they won't ruin it...hopefully...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_Ni..Apz..

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
That's really perceptive. Raghav and Sia's encounter was nicely done. But the eyelock was lacking intensity I couldn't feel anything. It's sort of a beginning hope they make the story move from the OTT way to the reality based one. So they can make a clear interpretation of why domestic violence shouldn't be ignored.

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 11 April 2012 at 12:01am

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygod

Hi All

I am just making a guess and opening thread, basing our assumption on what we see (not what we want)...

Raghav is the guy with strength, which Siya would need as support... Right now he is Rowdy Raghav who fought for a girl then in jail asked the girl that she should hit back when someone teases her again... So indeed he will make Siya strong, not just fight for her... Which is very good... 

The gaze lock that he had on Siya during the action, indeed shows that something is pulling her to Siya... But there was no romantic background, so its not a romantic pull... Maybe its the pain in her eyes (not fear) that connects him to her... 

I personally like how this track opened, as it was well balanced... They didn't show love at first sight... And in pre cap, it was shown that Siya will testify against Raghav... Who we now know fights for good... So its a very good writing... As she liked Viraj from first look, and he turned out nothing what she expected... And the same story will repeat, where she will feel Raghav is a gunda (as Mrs Awasthi said) and try and stay away from him... And her opinion will eventually change...  And then will enter our hunk Viraj in this setup... 

So for one thing I am happy, that CV's and Writers have not jumped into romantic inclination from either side... 

But,will she testify against Raghav...cos...even though he started the fight...he was also the one who saved her throat from getting slit,she did acknowledge that he started the fight,but he also helped her,otherwise,why is she in the police station...

They could have called anybody to testify,cos..there were so many people in the bus...why only Sia/Jhanvi came???...could not understand...lets see...

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
for unknown girl he fought it means he does leave no stone unturned to help others...the way he gave suggestion to girl...he wanted to enhance courage in that girl...so its a good sign that raghav would prepare jhanvi for facing viraj...the way he looked siaDay Dreaming...he would teach  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 10 April 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
RAGHAV is such a killing character, 2 epis nd killed everybody...Day Dreaming...
i m happy in a way dat SIA will misunderstand him, later she it will attract her more 2 him cos she will understand wat she hv missed...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Truly CVs are doing justice to all the character.  But the way they have handle HC entry hats off to them since he was entering the show in the middle.  

The way they are developing he character is not only probably the love interest but his character is rough and tough and he will fight against the system.  He has a so much anger again the system.  He does not like police seems like he had a bad experience with police.  He does not like it when people does not raise their voice against injustice.  

Great job CVsClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-saveeta24..Apz..ummesulaimanharshu.sundas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.