Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

10/4/12 Arjun-Purvi:Films, Simplicity And Danger (Page 4)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urben

The last scen is defintly an eye catch...cant wait till tommrow..

They smartly ended the episode with Punni's shock reaction. Let's see what happens in next episode.

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by Urben

The last scen is defintly an eye catch...cant wait till tommrow..

They smartly ended the episode with Punni's shock reaction. Let's see what happens in next episode.
I must say the writers have created a lot of suspense now in the ARVI track.. Punni definitely will tell Purvi that she had been trying to doray dalo on arjun next morning and she might even tell sulochana about it..

Purvi will feel very bad and wont be able to share this with arjun.. and may have to opt to stay away from him as much as possible.. but even then I am hoping their deal goes through..

Arjun should really understand that it is not right for him to maintain such proximity with Purvi, she is from a middle class background and can get into trouble because of him.. he is being very naive..

although he really feels for Purvi but his actions are making it tough for Purvi ..
I think he really loves being with her .. but Purvi will get into trouble bcos of all this and I want her to be out of all this trouble asap..

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Okay was it a Blooper or has "Love" changed Arjun's Likes? He ordered Tea instead of Coffee???:P
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Films ... My Fav TOpicLOL

Ok truely an ArVilacious Epi. I loved every moment of the 2. Right from the dance to the Tiny miny Chit Chat abt films and then the Simplicity Factor and the last scenes where both are just lost into each other.

After having so much of ArVi, I know Ekta n CV's are set to drop the Big BOMB on us. Itna Achha tabhi hota hai when they have something Huge and Unexpected to show us. I am just hoping what so ever happens these 2 stand by each other and fight it out for thier "Pavitra Rishta" which has understanding & Caring which is the base for any Strong and Pure Relationship.

Arjun-Purvi were adorable today. Loved every bit of them.

We should never keep hopes on CV's/Channel. All the indications they have been giving from the time Vinay started doubting Arjun-Purvi something like this was expected. Hopefully the danger that is waiting ahead of them will make the bond between the two more stronger and deeper.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purethought

I must say the writers have created a lot of suspense now in the ARVI track.. Punni definitely will tell Purvi that she had been trying to doray dalo on arjun next morning and she might even tell sulochana about it..

Purvi will feel very bad and wont be able to share this with arjun.. and may have to opt to stay away from him as much as possible.. but even then I am hoping their deal goes through..

Arjun should really understand that it is not right for him to maintain such proximity with Purvi, she is from a middle class background and can get into trouble because of him.. he is being very naive..

although he really feels for Purvi but his actions are making it tough for Purvi ..
I think he really loves being with her .. but Purvi will get into trouble bcos of all this and I want her to be out of all this trouble asap..

Punni will think what she has seen even if Purvi tries to make her understand she will not believe her after what her eyes saw. Punni will not do anything that will get her in bad light as her one wrong step she will lose the trust she has won of her family which she can't risk. Punni might use Vinay to damage Purvi's reputation. Vinay was already accusing Purvi earlier. She might on purpose spill beans to Vinay regarding conference to make things complicated for her.

Arjun called Purvi in her room with regards to work. However he needs to understand things are not as simple here. When a guy and girl talk it doesn't take a minute for people around to link them. If anyone finds out about Arjun-Purvi being in same room whole night they would look at them with lot of questions.
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Okay was it a Blooper or has "Love" changed Arjun's Likes? He ordered Tea instead of Coffee???:P

Preeti why are you thinking logicallyLOLLOL

Go to top