Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

10/4/12 Arjun-Purvi:Films, Simplicity And Danger (Page 3)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I loved this episode, Punni better think twice before acting because she will just be digging a hole for herself.

Urben Groupbie
Urben
Urben

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
The last scen is defintly an eye catch...cant wait till tommrow..
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Films ... My Fav TOpicLOL

Ok truely an ArVilacious Epi. I loved every moment of the 2. Right from the dance to the Tiny miny Chit Chat abt films and then the Simplicity Factor and the last scenes where both are just lost into each other.

After having so much of ArVi, I know Ekta n CV's are set to drop the Big BOMB on us. Itna Achha tabhi hota hai when they have something Huge and Unexpected to show us. I am just hoping what so ever happens these 2 stand by each other and fight it out for thier "Pavitra Rishta" which has understanding & Caring which is the base for any Strong and Pure Relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Great analysis ...Thumbs Up

Looks like you really enjoyed doing this as there were quiet a few good Arjun Purvi scenes ...

I liked the way they relaxed during their dance and started to talk about movies .Arjun was very  sweet  when he was telling her how he used to watch movies with his cook ...some really bad ones like Hukumat , Mera Desh ROFL.
 That was a nice scene ...

Now I think Miss Purvi made a good up ..When Arjun told her that she is to stay in his room all night to work, she should have called Punni tai in the room as well..specially after the eye lock that Arjun Sir gave her ...

I think this is going  to be a major turn in the story and could well be the reason why Savita and Ovi will fly back to India .
Punni  might complain to Sulochna and Sulochna will get an asthma attack or something  .Teju finding out and immediately calling her sister  to come and keep an eye on her  boyfriend ...

If Archana is not already in hot soup  LOL then she is going to get into one very soon ...D'oh

As for Arjun , I think he is copying his hero Uncle Manav really well and is in a confused state all the time not really reading his own heart properly ...Ouch

Thanks Tanya

More than half episode was on them. Punni was there but her presence didn't bother me much.

The movie discussion scene was nice. Arjun is like in matters of movies Purvi is his bossLOLLOL

Arjun knew Purvi will be able to handle the work alone with him and he can't imagine what can be consequences of this.

Manav, Sachin, Tej or DK will avoid telling her anything that will cause her stress esp when none of them are with her to handle/talk to her. If she tells anything to Savita then Savita would want to pack her bags come to Mumbai with Ovi which will cause problems for Manav-Archana.

Maybe someone will spot Arjun-Purvi coming out of room in the morning or see Purvi leaving Arjun's room or Punni will do something so that things gets complicated for Purvi.

For Arjun love is something he never thought can happen to him. He knows he likes Purvi her company her happiness matters to him but he doesn't know all these are signs of love unless he shares his feelings with someone talks he won't understand it. I wonder if the high voltage drama  which would be coming will pave a way for Arjun's realization.

Tanyaz

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

its not fair...they are showing everything to Punni not to us..LOL

loved ArVi dance and sweet discussion...

precap was a bit scary to me...Punni will do everything to embarass Purvi...

Punni got shock of her life. She will now think how chalak Purvi is. Punni/Vinay would probably join pieces Arjun gifting Purvi costly things, bringing Punni to conference so that Purvi gets permission, introducing her to clients, praising her etc.

The dance followed by discussion was really nice one.

Punni will not leave any opportunity that ens up hurting/embarrassing Purvi. She wanted to take revenge from Purvi for exposing her and this can be her chance.

-Nightingale-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

i have never seen a hotel room door like that where anyone can just peek throughConfused . oh thats right serial world hotel room door Wacko Silly

Instead of key role Punni was seeing through door blinds wonder which hotels have such doors though. But then serials and logic don't go hand in hand. Never expect logic while watching a show.
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

TDAY I can sleep peacefully because I loved it!!!

ARVI bring a smile to my face everyday!!

Arjun-Purvi were adorable today. I loved the film discussion part. It was so cuteEmbarrassedLOL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I loved this episode, Punni better think twice before acting because she will just be digging a hole for herself.

The episode was nice loved it. Punni is not going to take this defeat easily she might now try attack Purvi from all possible corners.

Go to top