Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 9)

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
thanks tantya for the reference. i felt happy being mentioned by eminent writer.

@ db,anna tantya ...beutiful review.

i have not read pams and others yet. later in the day i do it.

as i said yesterday the story is being concentrated on arnav-khushi emotional journey together. their understanding, their feelings. ...so .shyam's story is taking a back seat. That is O.K and good for the story as it belongs to a-khushi.

In doing so, why the cv's are showing khushi doing all kinds of stupid things in the world.? right from dabba service to seethi brother's incident to swami.
Its beyond my understanding. 

though today's episode was entertaining,enjoyable though it did not do anything help review khushi, i loved it for barun.

what i dont understand is regarding kushi why they are moving back to square one. two days back i was happy that now on wards khuhi's feelings will b shown. ... today she is back to her stupid pranks...wen the same things could have been shown without OTT / n with some genuine concern... 

i wonder is she the same khushi who respected the sanctity of marriage...now mocking the same. she is irritating at times. dont understand what actually she wants.

some good scenes i really liked are

1. his going to sleep peacefully watching her
2. short glimpse of her love while waking him up.

i agree with u,

1.  regarding secracy of new entries/ the story. they should maintain these kinds of things under wrap to generate curiosity. it takes away the real interest / eagerness to watch the episode.

2. wen payal can be given classy look, why cant khushi ? i dont like her dresses at all. lets donate her some.

3. i feel cv's are answering the critisism through their episodes. ...there was big cry for the change in wardrobe for arnav... now they got him all colourful shirts.
                Take dabba service...arnav is mouthing same words we used to.  
   What do u people say?

Edited by payasa - 10 April 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.Dshowstrucksree07--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--RiyaDuttatanthya

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I'm SO glad that  you weren't unhappy with this episode ... again, there's some sanity amongst the black and white in this forum.  I rarely laugh out loud at TV shows, be they US/UK or Indian shows, but IPK makes me do that and that's one of the things I love about it.

It may be the absurdity of it which makes me laugh but it's brilliantly acted out and I'm happy to put my brain on hold to enjoy it when it's offered. 

I know it needs to be in keeping with story development, character building etc, but yourself and Doods found it in this episode...it wasn't just a mindless episode as some have judged it to be.

I just wish we could all just have a bit of fun when there's fun to be had...suspension of disbelief happens all the time with plays, dramas, TV shows etc.  Even the award winning popular ones.  
I know we've had to do our fair share of it with IPK recently but this episode needed that for us to enjoy it.

Edited by neverbefore - 10 April 2012 at 8:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

win7tanthya

guyinoblivion Goldie
guyinoblivion
guyinoblivion

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
doods you message of alternate way of looking at the storyline actually bought a new thought process of future Arhi repentance track ..this is one superb analysis...i would say doodastic!!!!Clap ClapClap(dont who said it, read is somewhere)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
ur analysis Clap but the episode Ouch

tanthya

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Today's this message will lead to Khushi and Anjali's repentance. First it will be Khushi who will repent and then it will be Anjali when she will realize the extent of her bother's love. Yeah Khushi will connect the dots once this "Gopi Bahu" comedy track in humiliating ASR will be over she will realize how she had mocked Arnav's fear of love and being loved. The moment she will remember Lavanya's words - "Tum samajh jaogi" and why did Arnav break the engagement with Lavanya even without knowing Khushi's broken engagement and how he freed Lavanya from an unnecessary relationship, she will repent. She has to. When she will realize that the wedding that Arnav was forced to do with her for Anjali was actually because of her own mistake in hiding the major truth from Arnav, Khushi will repent. She has to. She has NO other option. I have always said, they are equals and if Arnav has to repent then Khushi also has to repent.

Today's track of humiliation of Arnav's love will definitely make Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada regret one day for she failed to understand the only person that mattered to her heart for this man knows to love and his way of expressing love is through sacrificing his own happiness and living life for others for he is truthful and just. 

Doods i love Arnav's character coz some of his characteristics are real &  i relate to him in certain ways & today i loved ur analysis of him Hug Thank you for it

No he doesn't but he is a man who never expresses it 'coz he deosn't know how to express it.Period  - This the best explaination of ASR & you explained it so well.

I have read ur analysis & it always comes true so the day i get to see repentance from Kushi for mocking him in yesterday's episode i wil be the happiest .. It really pained me to watch her mock at his emotions. Serioously who is this new kushi ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

win7SunoNa...tanthya

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Sathya, Doods love your analysisClap.

Doods, just love your entire analysis about ASR, it just brought tears to my eyes. How and when will she ever understand him unconditionally? Just like ASR repentance track, I too want Khushi to repent too for hiding the truth, her apology to Anjali and Nani, she doesn't need to apologize to ASR,then today for mocking ASR's emotions. If they show all these 3 from her side, then I will be happy.

Edited by Keshriya - 10 April 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrisunflower52--Anna--SunoNa...tanthya

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

SathuHug
Luvd ur analysis.
Epi ws enjoyable.

tanthya