Users

Frequent Posters

smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pamk06

Updated:

Tanthya,

Yesterday, I had promised you that I will see the episode with no expectations and I did exactly that.  What can I say,  I loved the first 5 mins and I was ROFLing the next 15 mins. Who needs Comedy Circus when you have  IPKKND. It  gives you, your daily dose of  laughter with romance and an added bonus of no MU, no villain.  But I would be lying if I said that I did not like the episode, I did, not for the obvious reasons, of course, but because of the subtle messages that CV's gave today. 

Today,  when the episode ended, I was in a dilemma that why is Khushi doing all this, what is her objective. I even discussed this with Lucky but I was totally blank. Then I remembered  Khushi promising Arnav, after Payal's fiasco that she will stay in this marriage without any questions, she will fulfill the 6 months contract but that time she also promised herself that she will do everything so that Arnav will himself throw her out of the house. This has been her strategy and this is what she's been trying to achieve. What I could not fathom was does her promise to Arnav, that she will stay with him for 6 months also automatically include that she will not ask him the reason behind the marriage.  I guessed it was so because she was giving more importance to getting thrown out of the house. 

But this did not make sense and then "Mentos Moment", I remembered Dood's "Arnav-Khushi  Equation" theory and realized what the CV's were trying to do. Doods has time and again said that their love for each other will give rise to confusion on Arnav/Khushi's side but then how will the confusion built, if there is no foundation, of understanding, of knowledge, of trust,  if they are not aware of the basic nature that makes the other and vice versa. I felt today was the one of the bricks of that foundation, yes the methods were hilarious, but the message was definitely there.

So now let me repeat my daily mantra "Fantastic post, Tanthya"

Below is my analysis:

Today, I am going to use the same scenes to explain two different perspectives that I saw in the episode.

Understanding

If you ask a person  in a relationship, what is the most important thing for a relationship to survive,  the answer 90% of the time will be "UNDERSTANDING". A word so simple but which is as important or sometimes more important than love, trust and respect.  If you understand your partner, you will be able to trust and respect him.  It is a word that is so difficult to comprehend but a few months into a relationship and this will be your answer to all those single men and women. 

Today's episode, I felt was all about understanding, understanding that comes when two people start living together, when two people unknowingly start picking up each other's habits, when two people unknowingly start anticipating each other's needs  and when two people start sharing or recognizing  the other's thought processes. Let me explain:

Khushi: Subconsciously she knows what is going to affect Arnav and she used exactly those tools. 

First one was her tears which is such an important weapon against him , a weapon that in spite of his wishes, affect him, a weapon that,in seconds  can change his anger , his irritation into care and this girl who is one hell of a manipulative gal used it to maximum effect.  

Second is use of "Shudh Hindi". She knows it baffles him, confuses him when she uses words that he cannot comprehend. He is a person who is used to having complete understanding of a situation and it irritates him when he does not, his mind stops working and she uses this fact to her complete advantage. Get him confused and he forgets why he was irritated. I would say, perfect wifely strategy. 

Third, was his clothes. She knows him so well that she knew he was going to ask HP for the laundry clothes and so she took measures that he just cannot get hold of his clothes in any way.  Well, Aakash was just luck on her part but still the important part is how well has Khushi started understanding Arnav, his habits and his thought processes.

Arnav: As soon as he saw Khushi's new avatar, he knew she was up to something. He did not even have to think for a second. His immediate reaction was "Tell me what you are up to". He knows he cannot take anything she does at face value especially when she is acting so sweet, that there is an ulterior motive and hence he kept ensuring that she has not done anything fishy, be it with the removal of shoes or the towel and the perfume. When she told him about his clothes, he though angry, was so resigned that he just accepted it. He knew there was no point arguing with her and he just started finding  alternatives. Another thing that showed that he has started noticing her habits was the way he kept watching her till she left the room, he knew she was going to bang into the door, both times he cautioned her but alas he could not save her from hurt the second time.

Today this "understanding" was Khushi's weapon and Arnav's defense but tomorrow this on-going building understanding will be their defense against the coming threat, against Shyam who despite his ministration will not be able to shake it, this understanding will help them understand the other's actions of the past, present and future, this understanding will force them to regret and repent their actions and this understanding will help them forgive themselves as well as the other when the time comes.

Another thought that just struck me here was Arnav always warns her before she gets hurt by the door. It has happened many times and she most of the times gets hurt. Makes one wonder that will he warn her about the dark, will he try to save her from heartbreak but she will still not be able to avoid that is doomed to happen. 

"Yeh sab karne ke liye mein kabhi kisiko allow nahi karunga"

This statement was said by Arnav to Anjali but how untrue this statement has become and it was proved so subtly by the CV's today. 

Anjali is Arnav's light. For her he can do anything. He accepts all her ministrations with reluctance but he does not disappoint her. He cares for her health ,for her happiness and ensure that nothing bad ever touches her. He hates it when she does not take care of herself and shows it with his irritation. 

Now think, doesn't he do all this with Khushi too. Let's take today for example, Khushi did everything to irritate him, she took him out of his comfort zones and threw him into an uncomfortable pit but did he object? NO, he reluctantly accepted. He did not disappoint her, he hates it when she gets hurt and he shows it with irritation. He needs her as much he needs his sister.  He misses her and without him realizing she is become that last person who he wants to see before sleeping and first person that he searches for after waking up. She has unknowingly become an important part of him whom he will allow do anything and does allow even now.

There is but one main difference in these two relationships and that is "Trust", where he trusts Anjali blindly, he takes everything from Khushi with a pinch of salt. Two simple scenes, without questioning he took the Prasad from Anjali but he checked and double checked the bed, towel and the perfume that Khushi gave him. 

But there will be time when both these relationship will attain the equal status in his heart and mind, both these relationship will have equal amount of trust, respect and love. Then he will have to choose between them, a decision which he will not will be able to take, will be unable to do so. That time, Khushi will be the one who will decide for him, who will leave him,who will do the sacrifice because she will realize that Anjali is and always will be important to Arnav.

PS: 

1. Why do the chimes  ring only when Arnav enters the room and they do not make a sound when Khushi enters the room ?
  2. Why was she cutting onions on the poolside?

So well written! 👏Pam, trust me.. after Sathya and Doods.. I never forget to read your post. 😊

I keep on thinking that you may be right and try to bring about positivity in my reflection when it comes to yesterday's episode but my mind keeps on going back to the same point... "Is it really necessary to degrade Khushi's character to a retarded person when it comes to understanding Arnav?" She is a 19 year old girl who has seen enough bad things in her life. That in turn made her sensible and grown up in many matters, especially matters concerning emotions of others. It is true that anger and love both can turn a person's head and make them blind to their actions and it's consequences but really!? Can Khushi turn so unfeeling and bad? My head is ready to accept the logic but heart refuses to see Khushi degrading the sacred emotion of "love" especially when it comes to understanding Arnav's feelings in such a manner. 

I just feel angry and frustrated that maybe the CVs are trying to show something important and maybe you all are saying the same thing to bring about the episode in positive light.. but my heart refuses to see Khushi from yesterday's episode in a good light and forgive her. 😕
smelling_salts thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

SS,

Don't You think, it is about time her plans begin to backfire and she begins to get her just desserts from Arnav 😉😆😆

Oh absolutely Sathya! 😊 I wish that CVs do try to teach Khushi's character a lesson. She must grow up when it comes to Arnav and be sensible. I mean.. when it comes to others and their emotions.. she can vocalise a ten page bhaashan on how they should treat the situation with feeling and right understanding and all.. and when it comes to Arnav.. she's absolutely a fu*king fool! I mean.. makes no sense, right?😲
smelling_salts thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Updated:- 

Tant believe me when I say that I am NOT angry with the episode today at all. You know why??? I laughed and laughed a lot today while watching it. The episode was not at all ok but yet they have to run the business and that is the reason the track is not moving ahead but I can see some very important corrective measures were taken. I will explain that in my analysis and yeah I loved your explanation on the episode. It's TANTASTIC. 👏 👏 👏 

Didn't I always tell you that Payal-Aakash relationship will see a major turbulence in future??? I don't have any idea whether the closet key was purposefully mentioned so that ASR is compelled to wear any of the shirts made available for him by Khushi or is this indication to prove our theory correct. Actually, there are many methods of storytelling. One of such methods is "aesthetic" art form which includes "Metaphors". That's why I say I believe in metaphors and not in symbolisms. Aakash keeping his closet key with him is an indication that Payal has not yet been able to find the key to enter the "actual Aakash". Now here lies the promise of future turbulence.

Let's come straight to today's episode. If I look at Monday's episode then again I stand firm in my judgment, but, when I say about Tuesday's episode I will say the story might seem stagnant but the 5% message that I always talk about was delivered. I guess many of you understood when I explained how a story is portrayed and what is the purpose for every single episode. I'll say it again today, an episode doesn't necessarily need 20 mins of drama but it does need the message to be delivered for the future track. Having said that, I also will mention that the vehicle, a.k.a. the "Treatment" to the episode is also important. Sometimes, the treatment is logical and sometimes the treatment seems to be very very illogical. At the same time we also need to take into consideration the factors which motivates to the "treatment" for a particular episode; viz.; the market condition, the TRP graph, the events and shows that are of prime priority to the people, the actors' schedules, the Production overheads and issues, the dealings with the channels, the various parameters on the criticisms etc. everything. Being just a viewer it is really impossible to understand the entire hurdles that the PH and the Channel had to go through just to design an episode; this is a daily soap and it is really tough to maintain the flow and genre of the story at the same level. A product life cycle is a "Bell Curve" and it has it's crest and decline stages; it is never at the same level. These uncontrollable factors should be taken into consideration when a track is designed. Today's episode delivered a very important message but at the same time the "Treatment" to the episode was utterly "Disgusting and Pathetic". Yes, the message in the episode that motivated me to the core but the vehicle on which the episode travelled irritated me to the extreme limit. 4 Lions do need to sit down quietly with all its Head of the Departments (HODs) and discuss the entire future plan and have a perfect "Goal Plan" on the future ahead. I can clearly visualize the track they are intending to portray but the main problem lies in structuring those small small ideas. This is where I see the lack in their portrayal. This is actually very simple - they just need to draw the algorithm and put all the pieces that are scattered around and find the connecting thread to make it "Whole". The moment they will draw the diagram and then do the process flow, there will not be an iota of a problem. The problem is not in the vision and also not in the missions to reach that vision but it is in putting the missions together in an organized manner. The moment they figure this out, they will not look confused to me and the sooner they do, the better will be for all of us.  A word of advice to the PH here; see for some viewers you need to spoon-feed them and that is why I say use monologues or FBs so that they can connect the storyline. You narrate the story in an Aesthetic form but some viewers need it straight forward. Just understand your demographics and then you all can figure out the process. That faith I have in you.

I actually liked today's episode and as I said the treatment was a big problem today but the message of today's episode was BRILLIANT. Yes, the entire message of today's episode was Anjali's "Talk about her chote's character trait". As usual, Khushi didn't pick up at the moment but she will when the time will come. This is where the treatment fits in. Yes, the treatment was pathetic no doubt and the serious knowledge that she received from Anjali didn't even occur in her mind to ponder over it but as they say ' when we work towards our goal then in the process we get some very valuable information that leads us to a completely different avenue and here also it will be the same. Khushi's gameplan right now is to irritate ASR with excessive love in a very unemotional way but what she is not understanding that this gameplan will lead her to discover the most important attribute or character trait of ASR, that is -  "His Heart and his definition of Love".

I guess till date I have explained many attributes of ASR's characteristics ' "reverse psychology, Opportunist, Schizophrenic, Just' etc" but today, Anjali have opened another layer of Arnav Singh Raizada, and that is his "fear of love or being loved". NO. This is where Anjali is wrong and this is where Khushi is also wrong. This is where they both have been wrong all along to read the mind of Arnav Singh Raizada. It is not about his lack of expressing his love but it is all about "his way of expressing his love". Yes, when I say this, then I will prove you also that all the people in IPK family (in serial) have not understood what "Actual ASR" is.  Allow me.

The only continuation with B&B story from Monday was when Arnav had a calm look at Khushi before sleeping and it showed that he recollected the words of Khushi defining him as the beast and the prince; then again Khushi's look at him after he slept from the bed was also her recollecting his emotions from the Heer-Ranjha act. This is what is called as "Arnav-Khushi" Equation. Now today's message will be solidified in the future with the help of the above established Arnav-Khushi equation. This is where the story forward fits in. Only thing is the creative team should be able to portray the episodes coming forward properly.

Now Khushi changing "Ranneeti" - this is an innuendo. PH confirming they are changing their "Strategies" and also at the same time the "Triangle" theory been acknowledged by the CVs with Khushi's declaration to change her "Gameplan" with Arnav. So far we have seen the gameplan started between Arnav and Shyaam; the gameplan started between Shyaam and Khushi; today we saw Khushi started move and entered the War with her latest gameplan, "Ranneeti" for Arnav.See the connection to the center??? All the three players started their gameplan with the help of Anjali and triggered by Anjali, directly or indirectly. Today also there was no exception.

1.     Arnav - Shyaam fight - because of Anjali and for Anjali

2.     Shyaam - Khushi fight - because of Anjali and for Anjali

3.     Khushi - Arnav fight - because of Anjali and for Anjali

I have already explained the "Triangle" theory about the game before in my earlier analysis so now will not talk about it. 

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within" ~ James A. Baldwin

"Love". This is one word that has no specific definition. Right??? There are many kinds of love - parental love, siblings' love, spouse love, friendly love, lover's love, etc. but when a person is defined with this specific emotion then we also need to understand the material that this specific person is made of. If you ask me then I will define Arnav Singh Raizada in the words of John Keats ~ "Love is my religion - I could die for it". Yes, this is the actual Arnav Singh Raizada, a person who devoid himself from the most coveted feeling in the world but within himself he is filled with the same emotion. Do you ever realize from where his "Reverse Psychology" comes from??? Do you ever wonder why he wears the Schizo mask??? Do you ever think why he keeps himself away from expressing??? This is all NOT because he lacks in expressing his emotions BUT because his way of expressing his emotions is completely different. This is where Anjali and Khushi are different than Arnav. This is where the two most important women in his life have failed to understand their "Arnav" in their own respective brains. I will now narrate some of the events just to prove how Arnav is and why I say so and why this message will lead to Khushi's "Repentance" as well as Anjali's Repentance. Yes, you read it right - Khushi's Repentance.

Let me take you to the day when Anjali and Arnav were remembering their Mom's letter and her message to her daughter-in-law. She wrote in that - "Gussa bardasht kar lena, aur pyaar sood saumet lautana". That was not the whole attribute of ASR's character but a very important message. Today's FB made me think, it was much before the death of their Mom and Arnav was always like this since his childhood. The problem is not with his past but it is in his persona. Every human being is different and their way of expressing is also different. Just look at Raizada family - All the members are different in their attitude and behaviors; even in expressing their love. Some people can express their love easily but for some people it becomes a very big problem. For them it's their actions that speak and not their words.

It was that day of Bhaidooj when Anjali was hurt by Arnav's words and left home to be alone for some time. That day when Arnav searched her all over and finally found her at the temple at a corner, it was a relief of a brother, a brother for whom his sister is the world; a brother for whom this world exists just because his sister exists; for a brother who fears of losing her and that is why he said - "Di, aap hi meri duniya ho". Arnav Singh Raizada, who never is vocal about his love was vocal that day and verbalized his fear of losing his only Di. When in Teej, Anjali was feeling dizzy because of fast then it was Arnav who even though never believes in God, accompanies her to the Temple all the time just to be sure that his Di is safe. That is Arnav. Yes, every time there was a single fear of losing Anjali, Arnav jumped in to express his feelings that exists deep within his heart. Who say, he fears from love or to be loved??? No he doesn't but he is a man who never expresses it 'coz he deosn't know how to express it. Period. Love is one emotion that defines Arnav Singh Raizada to the T. When Arnav learnt that Shyaam and Khushi were betraying Anjali and that Anjali's life needs to be saved, he didn't hide himself behind the mask of illusion but rather decided to face it and disclose it in front of Anjali. The moment he learnt about her pregnancy, he backed off and sacrificed his image, his dreams, his life, his principles, his fear, his love everything for Anjali within a fraction of a second.  Did anyone ever realize that the person who never was vocal about his love have buried his entire emotions for the sake of his sister??? No naa. Let me take you to the other side of the coin what he did before.

It was that day, when Arnav and Lavanya were about to be engaged and in the midst of all the preparations he realized that the woman he is supposed to be engaged to is not even in his thought process. He realized that he feels for Khushi, that Khushi is always involved in his thoughts; he realized that Khushi is one person who he feels for; he realized Khushi is one person that his heart beats for. The moment he realized he didn't even waste a single moment to inform Lavanya; he didn't betray her. He should have because as per his knowledge, Khushi is engaged and soon will be someone else's wife. He also knew that he and Khushi can never be together and Lavanya is already here in love with him. If he would have thought this angle, then he could have got engaged with her but instead he didn't want to sabotage Lavanya's life by giving her a life that will never make her happy. At the same time, Arnav knew, it is impossible for him to claim his love for Khushi. What this man did??? He "Sacrificed" both the options for the sake of both the girls' future. When he broke off the engagement he didn't have the knowledge about Khushi's broken engagement but he did, because neither he can stop loving Khushi nor he can do justice with Lavanya. This is Arnav Singh Raizada and this is what his principles are made of. Did he gloat or express his love when he learnt that Khushi's engagement was broken off??? No he didn't. Khushi has no idea that Arnav had actually helped Lavanya to lead a better life and to have a perfect match for herself in future and he actually rescued her from sabotaging her entire life. At the same time Arnav didn't voice the reason and his feelings for Khushi when they had the confrontation by the pool even though he could. This is Arnav Singh Raizada and this is how his expressive nature all about. He cannot express and that is why he hides himself behind the mask of "Anger".One needs to judge him with his actions and not his words.

Now see the connection. The man who decided to live his life alone and devoid himself from love and didn't even let himself have a chance with Lavanya in future as that is against his principle has sacrificed his "this love for Khushi" when he heard about Anjali's pregnancy. What he did??? He sabotaged all the future prospects and his image and risked his "only meaningful relationship" with Anjali for the sake of that very "Anjali". Can anyone imagine the extent of his love???  

Then comes the episode where Khushi went MIA. That day we all have witnessed how Arnav was worried, horrified, restless when there were signs that Khushi might be injured. But the moment love took off the mask of fear that he cannot live without Khushi, what he did??? He almost declared in the middle of the road that he loves her. Yes, there comes his expressions and it's very rare in the curious case of ASR; for him it is always only when the fear of losing comes into the picture. Like he did in the Heer Ranjha act. Didn't he??? Who says he cannot express??? He can. He may not be like Aakash or Shyaam, who showers their lady loves with gifts or memorabilia but he has his own way of expressing. That is how his expression of love his.

Wait for the day he learns that Khushi is innocent, he will crawl from the middle of the road to the same Temple where he humiliated her and married her for the sake of his sister and will never be able to forgive himself for sabotaging his love for Khushi and Khushi's love for him that was never actually lost. Like I just said above in the words of John Keats - Love is his religion and he will die for it.

This is the actual message that was delivered in today's episode - "his way of expressing his love".

This message will lead to understanding "Arnav's heart and his definition of love" to both Anjali and Khushi and this is where Tant's Triangle fits in. These two ladies at the base with Arnav at the apex.  Love cannot be measured but one thing I can say, when it is about Love then Arnav will always be at the Apex. Today's this message will lead to Khushi and Anjali's repentance. First it will be Khushi who will repent and then it will be Anjali when she will realize the extent of her bother's love. Yeah Khushi will connect the dots once this "Gopi Bahu" comedy track in humiliating ASR will be over she will realize how she had mocked Arnav's fear of love and being loved. The moment she will remember Lavanya's words - "Tum samajh jaogi" and why did Arnav break the engagement with Lavanya even without knowing Khushi's broken engagement and how he freed Lavanya from an unnecessary relationship, she will repent. She has to. When she will realize that the wedding that Arnav was forced to do with her for Anjali was actually because of her own mistake in hiding the major truth from Arnav, Khushi will repent. She has to. She has NO other option. I have always said, they are equals and if Arnav has to repent then Khushi also has to repent.

Today's track of humiliation of Arnav's love will definitely make Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada regret one day for she failed to understand the only person that mattered to her heart for this man knows to love and his way of expressing love is through sacrificing his own happiness and living life for others for he is truthful and just. 

Dearest Doods.. mera ek he problem hain. Right from the beginning, I've been an absolute duffer when it comes to Maths. Your algorithms, theorem regarding the triangle and so on is something I have to go through at least five times before I understand what you mean. 😳 Now now.. don't laugh at me please! 😳

I am trying to grasp this 5% meaning you think has come out of yesterday's episode. I'm getting it.. Arnav's feelings and his definition of love. Needless to say, you've put it forward brilliantly and in such an obvious manner that it's very hard to not see it. 👏  I wish though that the pathetic content from the show was removed and the show made sensible. I mean, there can be comedy mingled with sensibility, can there be not? It's all about wit, not mindless comedy that the CVs need to show. I'm thinking, right now with the way they go, they may move the story at snail's pace and indulge in "bakwaas" comedy but they're grossly misusing the talents of the actors on hand. Sanaya has very good comic timing but excuse me.. this is a romantic track and she's portraying a smart and sensible, witty character.. or so I thought. Am I wrong to feel so offended by Khushi's actions from yesterday? I know not. 

Barun.. haaye.. uske acting ke to kya kehne.. Arnav, thank goodness is still not acting weird and is still in character. Thank you CVs for being merciful. Overall.. yes maybe an entertaining episode if you like that kind of comedy, for me.. what took the cake was the first 5 minute scene, flashback on Arnav's childhood and his expressions on idiocy that was enacted out by Khushi. 
arshe81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Updated:- 

Tant believe me when I say that I am NOT angry with the episode today at all. You know why??? I laughed and laughed a lot today while watching it. The episode was not at all ok but yet they have to run the business and that is the reason the track is not moving ahead but I can see some very important corrective measures were taken. I will explain that in my analysis and yeah I loved your explanation on the episode. It's TANTASTIC. 👏 👏 👏 

Didn't I always tell you that Payal-Aakash relationship will see a major turbulence in future??? I don't have any idea whether the closet key was purposefully mentioned so that ASR is compelled to wear any of the shirts made available for him by Khushi or is this indication to prove our theory correct. Actually, there are many methods of storytelling. One of such methods is "aesthetic" art form which includes "Metaphors". That's why I say I believe in metaphors and not in symbolisms. Aakash keeping his closet key with him is an indication that Payal has not yet been able to find the key to enter the "actual Aakash". Now here lies the promise of future turbulence.

Let's come straight to today's episode. If I look at Monday's episode then again I stand firm in my judgment, but, when I say about Tuesday's episode I will say the story might seem stagnant but the 5% message that I always talk about was delivered. I guess many of you understood when I explained how a story is portrayed and what is the purpose for every single episode. I'll say it again today, an episode doesn't necessarily need 20 mins of drama but it does need the message to be delivered for the future track. Having said that, I also will mention that the vehicle, a.k.a. the "Treatment" to the episode is also important. Sometimes, the treatment is logical and sometimes the treatment seems to be very very illogical. At the same time we also need to take into consideration the factors which motivates to the "treatment" for a particular episode; viz.; the market condition, the TRP graph, the events and shows that are of prime priority to the people, the actors' schedules, the Production overheads and issues, the dealings with the channels, the various parameters on the criticisms etc. everything. Being just a viewer it is really impossible to understand the entire hurdles that the PH and the Channel had to go through just to design an episode; this is a daily soap and it is really tough to maintain the flow and genre of the story at the same level. A product life cycle is a "Bell Curve" and it has it's crest and decline stages; it is never at the same level. These uncontrollable factors should be taken into consideration when a track is designed. Today's episode delivered a very important message but at the same time the "Treatment" to the episode was utterly "Disgusting and Pathetic". Yes, the message in the episode that motivated me to the core but the vehicle on which the episode travelled irritated me to the extreme limit. 4 Lions do need to sit down quietly with all its Head of the Departments (HODs) and discuss the entire future plan and have a perfect "Goal Plan" on the future ahead. I can clearly visualize the track they are intending to portray but the main problem lies in structuring those small small ideas. This is where I see the lack in their portrayal. This is actually very simple - they just need to draw the algorithm and put all the pieces that are scattered around and find the connecting thread to make it "Whole". The moment they will draw the diagram and then do the process flow, there will not be an iota of a problem. The problem is not in the vision and also not in the missions to reach that vision but it is in putting the missions together in an organized manner. The moment they figure this out, they will not look confused to me and the sooner they do, the better will be for all of us.  A word of advice to the PH here; see for some viewers you need to spoon-feed them and that is why I say use monologues or FBs so that they can connect the storyline. You narrate the story in an Aesthetic form but some viewers need it straight forward. Just understand your demographics and then you all can figure out the process. That faith I have in you.

I actually liked today's episode and as I said the treatment was a big problem today but the message of today's episode was BRILLIANT. Yes, the entire message of today's episode was Anjali's "Talk about her chote's character trait". As usual, Khushi didn't pick up at the moment but she will when the time will come. This is where the treatment fits in. Yes, the treatment was pathetic no doubt and the serious knowledge that she received from Anjali didn't even occur in her mind to ponder over it but as they say ' when we work towards our goal then in the process we get some very valuable information that leads us to a completely different avenue and here also it will be the same. Khushi's gameplan right now is to irritate ASR with excessive love in a very unemotional way but what she is not understanding that this gameplan will lead her to discover the most important attribute or character trait of ASR, that is -  "His Heart and his definition of Love".

I guess till date I have explained many attributes of ASR's characteristics ' "reverse psychology, Opportunist, Schizophrenic, Just' etc" but today, Anjali have opened another layer of Arnav Singh Raizada, and that is his "fear of love or being loved". NO. This is where Anjali is wrong and this is where Khushi is also wrong. This is where they both have been wrong all along to read the mind of Arnav Singh Raizada. It is not about his lack of expressing his love but it is all about "his way of expressing his love". Yes, when I say this, then I will prove you also that all the people in IPK family (in serial) have not understood what "Actual ASR" is.  Allow me.

The only continuation with B&B story from Monday was when Arnav had a calm look at Khushi before sleeping and it showed that he recollected the words of Khushi defining him as the beast and the prince; then again Khushi's look at him after he slept from the bed was also her recollecting his emotions from the Heer-Ranjha act. This is what is called as "Arnav-Khushi" Equation. Now today's message will be solidified in the future with the help of the above established Arnav-Khushi equation. This is where the story forward fits in. Only thing is the creative team should be able to portray the episodes coming forward properly.

Now Khushi changing "Ranneeti" - this is an innuendo. PH confirming they are changing their "Strategies" and also at the same time the "Triangle" theory been acknowledged by the CVs with Khushi's declaration to change her "Gameplan" with Arnav. So far we have seen the gameplan started between Arnav and Shyaam; the gameplan started between Shyaam and Khushi; today we saw Khushi started move and entered the War with her latest gameplan, "Ranneeti" for Arnav.See the connection to the center??? All the three players started their gameplan with the help of Anjali and triggered by Anjali, directly or indirectly. Today also there was no exception.

1.     Arnav - Shyaam fight - because of Anjali and for Anjali

2.     Shyaam - Khushi fight - because of Anjali and for Anjali

3.     Khushi - Arnav fight - because of Anjali and for Anjali

I have already explained the "Triangle" theory about the game before in my earlier analysis so now will not talk about it. 

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within" ~ James A. Baldwin

"Love". This is one word that has no specific definition. Right??? There are many kinds of love - parental love, siblings' love, spouse love, friendly love, lover's love, etc. but when a person is defined with this specific emotion then we also need to understand the material that this specific person is made of. If you ask me then I will define Arnav Singh Raizada in the words of John Keats ~ "Love is my religion - I could die for it". Yes, this is the actual Arnav Singh Raizada, a person who devoid himself from the most coveted feeling in the world but within himself he is filled with the same emotion. Do you ever realize from where his "Reverse Psychology" comes from??? Do you ever wonder why he wears the Schizo mask??? Do you ever think why he keeps himself away from expressing??? This is all NOT because he lacks in expressing his emotions BUT because his way of expressing his emotions is completely different. This is where Anjali and Khushi are different than Arnav. This is where the two most important women in his life have failed to understand their "Arnav" in their own respective brains. I will now narrate some of the events just to prove how Arnav is and why I say so and why this message will lead to Khushi's "Repentance" as well as Anjali's Repentance. Yes, you read it right - Khushi's Repentance.

Let me take you to the day when Anjali and Arnav were remembering their Mom's letter and her message to her daughter-in-law. She wrote in that - "Gussa bardasht kar lena, aur pyaar sood saumet lautana". That was not the whole attribute of ASR's character but a very important message. Today's FB made me think, it was much before the death of their Mom and Arnav was always like this since his childhood. The problem is not with his past but it is in his persona. Every human being is different and their way of expressing is also different. Just look at Raizada family - All the members are different in their attitude and behaviors; even in expressing their love. Some people can express their love easily but for some people it becomes a very big problem. For them it's their actions that speak and not their words.

It was that day of Bhaidooj when Anjali was hurt by Arnav's words and left home to be alone for some time. That day when Arnav searched her all over and finally found her at the temple at a corner, it was a relief of a brother, a brother for whom his sister is the world; a brother for whom this world exists just because his sister exists; for a brother who fears of losing her and that is why he said - "Di, aap hi meri duniya ho". Arnav Singh Raizada, who never is vocal about his love was vocal that day and verbalized his fear of losing his only Di. When in Teej, Anjali was feeling dizzy because of fast then it was Arnav who even though never believes in God, accompanies her to the Temple all the time just to be sure that his Di is safe. That is Arnav. Yes, every time there was a single fear of losing Anjali, Arnav jumped in to express his feelings that exists deep within his heart. Who say, he fears from love or to be loved??? No he doesn't but he is a man who never expresses it 'coz he deosn't know how to express it. Period. Love is one emotion that defines Arnav Singh Raizada to the T. When Arnav learnt that Shyaam and Khushi were betraying Anjali and that Anjali's life needs to be saved, he didn't hide himself behind the mask of illusion but rather decided to face it and disclose it in front of Anjali. The moment he learnt about her pregnancy, he backed off and sacrificed his image, his dreams, his life, his principles, his fear, his love everything for Anjali within a fraction of a second.  Did anyone ever realize that the person who never was vocal about his love have buried his entire emotions for the sake of his sister??? No naa. Let me take you to the other side of the coin what he did before.

It was that day, when Arnav and Lavanya were about to be engaged and in the midst of all the preparations he realized that the woman he is supposed to be engaged to is not even in his thought process. He realized that he feels for Khushi, that Khushi is always involved in his thoughts; he realized that Khushi is one person who he feels for; he realized Khushi is one person that his heart beats for. The moment he realized he didn't even waste a single moment to inform Lavanya; he didn't betray her. He should have because as per his knowledge, Khushi is engaged and soon will be someone else's wife. He also knew that he and Khushi can never be together and Lavanya is already here in love with him. If he would have thought this angle, then he could have got engaged with her but instead he didn't want to sabotage Lavanya's life by giving her a life that will never make her happy. At the same time, Arnav knew, it is impossible for him to claim his love for Khushi. What this man did??? He "Sacrificed" both the options for the sake of both the girls' future. When he broke off the engagement he didn't have the knowledge about Khushi's broken engagement but he did, because neither he can stop loving Khushi nor he can do justice with Lavanya. This is Arnav Singh Raizada and this is what his principles are made of. Did he gloat or express his love when he learnt that Khushi's engagement was broken off??? No he didn't. Khushi has no idea that Arnav had actually helped Lavanya to lead a better life and to have a perfect match for herself in future and he actually rescued her from sabotaging her entire life. At the same time Arnav didn't voice the reason and his feelings for Khushi when they had the confrontation by the pool even though he could. This is Arnav Singh Raizada and this is how his expressive nature all about. He cannot express and that is why he hides himself behind the mask of "Anger".One needs to judge him with his actions and not his words.

Now see the connection. The man who decided to live his life alone and devoid himself from love and didn't even let himself have a chance with Lavanya in future as that is against his principle has sacrificed his "this love for Khushi" when he heard about Anjali's pregnancy. What he did??? He sabotaged all the future prospects and his image and risked his "only meaningful relationship" with Anjali for the sake of that very "Anjali". Can anyone imagine the extent of his love???  

Then comes the episode where Khushi went MIA. That day we all have witnessed how Arnav was worried, horrified, restless when there were signs that Khushi might be injured. But the moment love took off the mask of fear that he cannot live without Khushi, what he did??? He almost declared in the middle of the road that he loves her. Yes, there comes his expressions and it's very rare in the curious case of ASR; for him it is always only when the fear of losing comes into the picture. Like he did in the Heer Ranjha act. Didn't he??? Who says he cannot express??? He can. He may not be like Aakash or Shyaam, who showers their lady loves with gifts or memorabilia but he has his own way of expressing. That is how his expression of love his.

Wait for the day he learns that Khushi is innocent, he will crawl from the middle of the road to the same Temple where he humiliated her and married her for the sake of his sister and will never be able to forgive himself for sabotaging his love for Khushi and Khushi's love for him that was never actually lost. Like I just said above in the words of John Keats - Love is his religion and he will die for it.

This is the actual message that was delivered in today's episode - "his way of expressing his love".

This message will lead to understanding "Arnav's heart and his definition of love" to both Anjali and Khushi and this is where Tant's Triangle fits in. These two ladies at the base with Arnav at the apex.  Love cannot be measured but one thing I can say, when it is about Love then Arnav will always be at the Apex. Today's this message will lead to Khushi and Anjali's repentance. First it will be Khushi who will repent and then it will be Anjali when she will realize the extent of her bother's love. Yeah Khushi will connect the dots once this "Gopi Bahu" comedy track in humiliating ASR will be over she will realize how she had mocked Arnav's fear of love and being loved. The moment she will remember Lavanya's words - "Tum samajh jaogi" and why did Arnav break the engagement with Lavanya even without knowing Khushi's broken engagement and how he freed Lavanya from an unnecessary relationship, she will repent. She has to. When she will realize that the wedding that Arnav was forced to do with her for Anjali was actually because of her own mistake in hiding the major truth from Arnav, Khushi will repent. She has to. She has NO other option. I have always said, they are equals and if Arnav has to repent then Khushi also has to repent.

Today's track of humiliation of Arnav's love will definitely make Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada regret one day for she failed to understand the only person that mattered to her heart for this man knows to love and his way of expressing love is through sacrificing his own happiness and living life for others for he is truthful and just. 

Absolutely brilliant post!!!.. i have no other words to express...👏
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely brilliant job, guys!. I must say, I do not know whether the episode aided in any way for the story to move forward, but I personally liked it!. Its not just that, but the fact that BS and SI have been absolutely flawless in every segment.. Both are really versatile actors. So kudos for 'em!.
And I simply loved Anjali today, she was such a sweetheart! I really want to believe that Nani and Anjali, (who know there's something fishy going on between Arnav-Khushi), play the role of matchmakers. Again! Because even before their marriage, they were the ones who had sensed their closeness and acted upon it. But again, I'm just hoping coz now this show is getting even more mysterious to me!. But hats off to you guys and your innumerable efforts..

Keep updatin! 😉
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi doods,
fantastic analysis i really love ur take on " Actual Asr" when i was reading i v tears in my eyes thats why i love Asr character . But 1 thing he nature wise na as he is nw. Saying na aap insan ki nature nhi badal or do u believe its possible if we r cold blood or warm blood so its natural na can it change no. Then how Asr ll change?
N about habbits " bachpan ki aadat pachpan tak jati hy". What ur thought ?
Over all i really really love ur today analysis. U both r " TANTDOODASTIC".
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi pam,
such a beautiful analysis. I want to comments on ur analysis tumharey analysis ko samney rakh kr krti but cant able to do like that.
Lucky,
no poetry analysis. Nice analysis lucky.
I want to write lot thing on all of ur analysis but 4rm mobile its really hard 4 me.
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll just   leave a thank you note...Loved your analysis girlies  & thank you for the wonderful analysis ,I always enjoy reading them to core ...

Kushi's gameplan to irritate Arnav is going to make her her fall in to it ...
Love will conquer  Sundari  & her Swami for sure 😉