Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 87)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Hello tanths, doods and all the other sweet peas...Big smile

Sathu and doods sorry for my absence from your thread for the past of couple of days...though I have been reading and liking stuff but that is all I have been able to do  (no commenting) as pati dev has taken an off from work and treats IF like his raqeeb-e-rusia...so you all understand my plight...how I have been sneaking on and off from forum...Embarrassed

ANyways just wanted to say...the redux's have been rocking as usual...tanths your analysis always put a big smile on my face and a put my mind at rest...doods your style of making your message across is brilliant...Clap...

Anna, Pam, and all the other analyzers that follow you guys are great too...Big smile...if one misses some point the other picks it up...excellent...

Honestly the day is never complete without reading the redux...so thank you Hug

Bush  Hug,

I was wondering from which genie bottle to pull u out.. Aagayi !!..M happy to see you .  Thanxx  for the awesome Compliment and  the pleasure is mine Tongue

You should have tried rubbing the IF PM button...could have worked WinkTongue

I was going to embark on this Indiana Jones Mission today , but  u  came OL ..

lolz...jhooti muti mitwa...title suits you to the T today...LOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Hello Reduxians!!!

Wonderful Analysis all of you!ClapClapClap

Thank You, Vi

The episode did give two important messages for me in the midst of Humor

1. From Anjali's words, its clear that even though Kushi tries to show she is cheerful and happy, Anjali has sensed that she is not her usual self, the bubbly one that used to come to RM...Anjali thinks that Kushi is searching for happiness...and she relates it to Arnav fighting with Kushi. The moment Anjali told that Kushi has gone quiet nowadays and seems like she is searching for her happiness- what would have Arnav thought? yeah she is not happy obviously... She wants Shyam and I cant give her what she wants!

2. And when Anjali told Kushi that he fears being pampered and loved because he cannot do the same to others.. I think she meant not being loved in actual sense, she meant being expressive..
But if Kushi tries to think on these lines, she would realise that this guy is not at all in-expressive when it comes to love, he cannot be all lovey dovey like gifting bouquets of roses and chocolates every other day...He is not the type who would say "I Love you" or "I missed you so much"... He is bad with words and these expressions are all implicit for him... He is not someone who would call her Jaan/baby/honey/sweetheart very often.. these expressions would be there... probably reserved for very special occasions...  but he is expressive in his own way!

Did'nt he Kiss her when he realised that she had put A on her mehendi? didnt he serve food along with her and take it on the stride when someone called him server? Didnt he go all hyper when she fainted, ordering everyone around, didnt he get her bangles when she hinted him about it? doesnt he shout/hold/stop her everytime she falls, trips/dashes against something?

Its not that he does go expressive only when he fears losing his near and dear, he does express even otherwise... Only that the person has to relate and understand his way of expressing it. He expresses it but he cannot stand the other person going gaga over it... simply because he cant handle them when they go gaga.. he feels being teased!

- And this is the same reason, he got kushi the bangles, but wouldnt agree openly, because he doesnt want her to gaga over it, simply because he cant handle it, He does'nt know how to react when someone does that... He did agree to it when she demands and fights with him.. that is something that he can handle!

- this is the same reason why he tried to escape when Kushi went gaga over the fact that he helped her serve food...

- What I thought was Kushi knows his expressions of love- otherwise how did she recognise the Rajkumar in Shaitan, only that now she is into irritating him, so doesnt think much about it.

- And Anjali is probably the one who doesnt understand his expressions of Love- In the FB scene also, Its 12 and and little Arnav is sitting on his bed writing something.. Why should someone as little as an 8 year old sit and write something at that hour... was it because he knew his sis would come and wish him? and when she does, he doesnt want to show he has been waiting.. because he knows Anjali would go gaga over the fact he was actually waiting to be wished, he diverts the attention by bursting the balloon!

Apart from these two points to ponder, the episode was funny

Some thoughts on OTT
Start Music:
chingucha chingucha Manja coloru chingucha Pacha coloru chingucha segappu coloru chingucha vanna vanna shirtunga vaga vagaiyana shirtunga vaanavilla pilinju vanthu sayam potta shirtunga...
chingucha chingucha

1. If she had removed all his shirts, cant he use one of his sweat shirts or T shirts?
2. Isnt it the same shirt he wore for SPA Song?Arnav on red... I mean, i was reminded of the famous Ramarajan shirts (girls who watched his movies would have murdered me now for comparing Arnie with RR...if they could reach me through the virtual world!)  he can use a waist coat on top of it, it would'nt look that bad like now...purely IMO Some liked him on it infact... NOM
3.Swami really? even though it is to piss him off, I was wondering if there is a equivalent of Athan, Mama, Machan, bava in Hindi? romantic but isnt really outdated kindof? I mean in south, I have seen young ladies(I know someone well edcuated and employed ladies as well) using it, if not on regular basis... they do call their hubbies by name and do use these words sometimes in public as wellWink... but swami?
4. where did her suits go? I am seeing only shirts now?
5. when Payal was reluctant initially to let Mamorama in, I was thinking of something else WinkLOL

VI,

He is a direct, non-fussy man who does not like attention paid to his actions..He loves, he expresses  without creating a brouhaha ...That is the TM of Arnav ..

Ramarajan  OMG... U r Lucky.. You are so farr off and the girls here donno him  LOL
LOL
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

ROFL

nahi sorry main itna phast nahi dance kar saqti.. tu mujhay shah ka place bata wahana chalit hun..

sheen tum phir gayab hogayi?

Here only..taking cover from ny arnav bullets...ROFL

tu tension an lay.. main hun na LOL

Haan, Tumhari Peeche khadi hai, apni skin bachakar  ROFL

chal peechay hi sahi.. aikoo side pay hain  na .. tumharay jaisy nahi direction hi opposite hai humphhh

sheen day tali WinkLOL

Haan, Main apni Back ko dikhake khadi hoon bullet ke liye aur Sheenu ko apne seene se thaaam liya hai Wink...Aur tum bhaagne ke liye thayar khadi ho AngryAngry

chal jhotiii aik n o ki... sheenu sab janti hai

haina candy LOL

Yeh beech mein kaisi pus ja hee hu...LOL

tu tu meri side aja na LOL

@ sathi,

o phaleezzz sheenu bas such ka stah daiti hai and she knows such ka dosra naam fati fati fatiii hai WinkLOL

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDFAN29

Hi Guys GM from me...

Whats Gopi Vahu drama, sorry am not much into Indian serials, jus watching 2 at the moment... BALH from sony & this...

Please Help.Smile

There is a show on SP where the female lead is the dutiful wife and daughter in law...she takes the insults from her husband as she is sanskaari..

A typical saas bahu drama

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29waniya_fatimatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Tanths, looks like we scared away ur IP gang...

Time ko dekh...we usually  depart at this hour ..take a breather n then gather again after the show  Big smile

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Tongue

Hello tanths, doods and all the other sweet peas...Big smile

Sathu and doods sorry for my absence from your thread for the past of couple of days...though I have been reading and liking stuff but that is all I have been able to do  (no commenting) as pati dev has taken an off from work and treats IF like his raqeeb-e-rusia...so you all understand my plight...how I have been sneaking on and off from forum...Embarrassed

ANyways just wanted to say...the redux's have been rocking as usual...tanths your analysis always put a big smile on my face and a put my mind at rest...doods your style of making your message across is brilliant...Clap...

Anna, Pam, and all the other analyzers that follow you guys are great too...Big smile...if one misses some point the other picks it up...excellent...

Honestly the day is never complete without reading the redux...so thank you Hug

Bush  Hug,

I was wondering from which genie bottle to pull u out.. Aagayi !!..M happy to see you .  Thanxx  for the awesome Compliment and  the pleasure is mine Tongue

You should have tried rubbing the IF PM button...could have worked WinkTongue

I was going to embark on this Indiana Jones Mission today , but  u  came OL ..

lolz...jhooti muti mitwa...title suits you to the T today...LOLTongue

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... But seriously, I had thought of waiting until Friday
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Tanths, looks like we scared away ur IP gang...

Time ko dekh...we usually  depart at this hour ..take a breather n then gather again after the show  Big smile

Should make the most of it...dunno if entry kal miligi ki Nahin...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatimatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Tell Me Girls,

Are u getting blocked by Spamming  warning..I am getting constantly blocked and I have to wait for few seconds ...Grr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety-Sheena-

Go to top