Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 61)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by payasa

thanks tantya for the reference. i felt happy being mentioned by eminent writer.

@ db,anna tantya ...beutiful review.

i have not read pams and others yet. later in the day i do it.

as i said yesterday the story is being concentrated on arnav-khushi emotional journey together. their understanding, their feelings. ...so .shyam's story is taking a back seat. That is O.K and good for the story as it belongs to a-khushi.

In doing so, why the cv's are showing khushi doing all kinds of stupid things in the world.? right from dabba service to seethi brother's incident to swami.
Its beyond my understanding. 

though today's episode was entertaining,enjoyable though it did not do anything help review khushi, i loved it for barun.

what i dont understand is regarding kushi why they are moving back to square one. two days back i was happy that now on wards khuhi's feelings will b shown. ... today she is back to her stupid pranks...wen the same things could have been shown without OTT / n with some genuine concern... 

i wonder is she the same khushi who respected the sanctity of marriage...now mocking the same. she is irritating at times. dont understand what actually she wants.

some good scenes i really liked are

1. his going to sleep peacefully watching her
2. short glimpse of her love while waking him up.

i agree with u,

1.  regarding secracy of new entries/ the story. they should maintain these kinds of things under wrap to generate curiosity. it takes away the real interest / eagerness to watch the episode.

2. wen payal can be given classy look, why cant khushi ? i dont like her dresses at all. lets donate her some.

3. i feel cv's are answering the critisism through their episodes. ...there was big cry for the change in wardrobe for arnav... now they got him all colourful shirts.
                Take dabba service...arnav is mouthing same words we used to.  
   What do u people say?

Payasa -  Thank you! Smile Mine was not an analysis today but a rant of all my frsutration! I agree with the bold! That was what my problem was! But well if it helps Khushi to repent later - then I am all for it! Big smile

@Payasa and Anna,

About Khushi I am the biggest critic because of the way it is written. 

Well I hope you are right about Khushi's repentance as it's needed as well, for not understanding that he shows his loves with action not words. What ever words he says are meaningless, it his way of hiding his true feelings

She also needs to realize that humans can not be categorize in same way like she is, every person is different and she needs to accept this fact.

Then she will accept Asr the way he is and no matter what she does can not change a person nature and should not even try.   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abavivasirajuGita97--Anna--RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Office me off ho gaya riya ?
Nahin Supna...but many people leftEmbarrassed unko toh bas bahaana chahiyeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Gita97

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by slmu

Isn't BS awesome?? Not everyone would be able to pull off that color shirt

that was the same shirt he wore for SPA song suit na?

no abavi in SPA it was red n yest wala pink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97RiyaDuttatanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

papad ka tukda hai jab deko ukda hai
detha hai apni di ko motti moti asu 
woh hai gusse walla hamare  chote

These are the first lines we heard from the siblings anjali and arnav shared to each other when  they are at the temple.
today we got to see the same scene in the FB's  where  anjali was explaining to kushi about ASR nature .

The First FB  of the siblings ,where Anjali wants to wish him happy b'day  But Arnav simply rejected and burst the balloon,so from the childhood Hammara  Chote is always Ukda ukda  rehthay thye..
who hates to be loved ,who fears to be loved i thought after the  incident of his mother's death ,he started hating love and  expressing love,

But the first flashback of their childhood indicates,clearly that he can't show the Love or  he will run away from the love.if Anajali is not exceptional to  his behavior than its obvious we can relate it to kushi too.

Now i can understand why he just ran away from kushi  on the diwali kiss miss,its his nature he will ran way from the person who loves  him,are from the person who can  make him generate Love affection for others  

Kushi has to understand his nature,his Fears,his interests.this is the right time to go in to his inner layers of the heart ,see  the other side of the Arnav clearly.
Till now she  know How he will react to the situation,how he will get in to the Angry mode,how he behaves when he angry,how he ran away from her when she asks the questions..

But she didn't why?why he gets on angry,why he reacts so violently, why he don't believe are trust the people,what are his fears.For this Anjali is the best person to explain to kushi make her to realize the chote which know   from the childhood.

At last CV's  stared showing us How this ASR emerged from the childhood..we got already one hit that his ego makes ASR,now today we got see the nature and fear of Arnav,

i really wish Kushi catches her points and use them maturely so that she can understand his pain and why he is hating her.If Cv's want to project  ASR  childhood to us through anjali Hanging Mu's i can bear  it and will wait till MU's cleared,

Please Don't hang even showing How the ASR character developed   from his childhood,do it clearly..Let kushi know  about his Nature as wife.give her some maturity so that she can see inner person in ASR,let her know the glimpse of their Horrible past to understand Arnav .

Pleas show us some which is related to story if its not MU's than Arnav Childhood.But show us in a sensitive in a heart touching way,don't make everything in a comic way, we are used to sensitive and intense scenes in IPK .

i really appreciate Cv's  if they handle  the track of Arnav's Childhood  with a sensitive and heart touching way,

On the whole i liked the episode,really funny but  daily comic is not bearable i really wish they pore some maturity in Kushi's character so that we can hook to the serial. 

Points i liked in the episode: 

1. Arnav waiting for kushi,looking at watch and kushi expressing her disinterst  showing her face to him in the room,making sure that she  will be busy entire day.

2.Anjali noticing the distance between them,trying to explain   to the couple to share some time with each other. 

3.Mami's excitement for the new guest and even Akash was so happy for the guest and didn't see him in his marriage being that happy LOL  LOL

4.Mammi is character where CV's used to introduced a new comer in the RM house,whether its Lavnaya,NK,and now new entry,she is the gate way for the viewers to know of entering RM house they create Hype of new entry with mami's excitementLOL       
5. Arnav  and kushi scenes funny Omg they both are good at comedy tooLOL..when i saw the closet with plenty of colorful dresses i was searching which one can be suitable for Arnav,and i thought red one is better LOL,even ASR wear the same thing Big smile

Lucky Hug

Finally got around reading your analysis! LOVED all the bold points!!! ClapClap

vasirajuGita97RiyaDutta

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Do you people  really think bubble is 9 year old  i still can't believe why a child?

So that Khushi realizes how childish her behavior is????

And she can mature and get back to important stuff like Shyam...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52anjani-paglivasirajuSupna9RiyaDutta--Anna--

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Supna9

Office me off ho gaya riya ?
Nahin Supna...but many people leftEmbarrassed unko toh bas bahaana chahiyeLOL

Hehe... even the others left are talking about the earthquake... today's work is over...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuSupna9Gita97--Anna--RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by slmu

Isn't BS awesome?? Not everyone would be able to pull off that color shirt

Don't ask me  shanthi..he is looking like Hot dog Tongue Tongue..hmm yummy to eat..LOL LOL
ROFL LuckyLOL
 tsk tsk very bad...now when ever I will see hot dog i will imagine BSBlushingROFL

vasirajuGita97--Anna--

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Do you people  really think bubble is 9 year old  i still can't believe why a child?
Is she a cousin? why would Akaash have a 9 year old friend?

and he was excited to share with ASR  and even mami is excited ,and they are saying koi plan karke nahi ayegi bubly...small  children won't come by their own na..

god and today is low sugar dram..i think they will introduce her tomorrow.. 

Gita97--Anna--RiyaDutta

Go to top