Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 42)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by zonera1

Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!!
Arnav's love theory;brilliantly explained!!
That Goodness We forum ppl are lucky to have your redux.After watching the episode last night I was fearing we might not get to read Such Tantastic n Doodastic analysis!!Thanx a lot for keeping Redux through every episode!!

Thank You, Zoni ..

Our pleasure and  REDUX is enhanced by   best writers who willingly share their thoughts ..REDUX stays open , Hun and will be the platform for all  discussions done in fair, forthright manner without degenerating to Bashing and abuses Smile

Thankz Zon. Hugzz  Hug

See Redux hum se hain hum bhi Redux se hain. Yehin humari pehchaan hain...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

EEEWWW Tacky moi... I sud never try shayari Angry

Edited by doodleberry - 11 April 2012 at 2:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviZuzanazooni.bluevasirajuPeace67tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

Sathya FABULOUS analysis, lovely episode and loved reading your take & seeing the meaning behind the episode!!!

Doods, I'm kind of speechless & flabbergasted, I don't know what to say after reading your analysis & the de-coding of ASR's heart & love.  I can start with saying it was DOODASTIC!!! However it doesn't seem to be enough to convey how simply brilliant you are at this, I had to read it twice as you are the only person who has been able to get into the skin of ASR & describe his essence, it was an AMAZING read!!!

Thanks Sushh... Hugzz Hug Tu aati hain post karti hain and nikal leti hain??? Babe stay here for sometime. 

About ASR, well mauka mila toh said it. I have always felt read him since the beginning like this but never had the chance to write about it. Like I did his Opportunist side, today got the love side.

But one scene I wud love to write is his repentance episode... Donno tab tak if I'll keep on writing or not. 

@Zu:- You wanted me to write on engagement scene naa sometime back??? Dekho aaj likh di. 

Doods yeah I so wanted to read you on that and searched all your posts...there was so much unsaid emotions in that episode...one of the best episodes...Arnie for the first time thought from the POV of La...and when you pen it down what to say I am short of words as Sathya said..
Thanks a bunch for thatHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abavizooni.blueDoodlePeace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Zuzana

Interesting that the TRPs are not too bad.

Shanti surprising right..as I said Sharu was telling me that in India people like the show for its comedy and different treatment to the same saas bahu shows..now what to say ? 

I hope that does not mean that when we get the intense MU clearance and repentance track, the TRPs dip

Shanthi TRP was high at  farak padtha hai track and Diwali track ,where  both are intense track..i think comedy can give a meaningful position but intense track will them to higher positions.

Actually, Lucky, it was high during Diwali but dipped during the farak padta hai track. If you remember, that ended rather abruptly and they switched to Payash. It was because TRPs fell

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviDoodlevasirajuZuzanazooni.bluetanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

In TVR it was at 10 but in TRP it had fallen out ..

Thanks, Sheens ..Love U for reading it Smile

Don't thank too quickly I would rather read the update than watch it...

Despite you liking the episode, I would not have liked it..

Honestly, can't empathise with the leads handling of the situation and Ms Diabetes involved Makes it worse for me...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisunflower52zooni.blueDoodlevasirajuPeace67tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Shanti surprising right..as I said Sharu was telling me that in India people like the show for its comedy and different treatment to the same saas bahu shows..now what to say ? 

I hope that does not mean that when we get the intense MU clearance and repentance track, the TRPs dip

Relax, Shanthi,

If Ppl did not want drama , BV would not be at 4th place,...it is having full on MD at the moment Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviZuzanaDoodlevasirajuPeace67

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Supna9

Why n when until they showing dabba service cont ? Do u all v any idea ? I like it any way . I like kkg if she nt depend n arnav mney.

Hi Supna,

It is good, because for all Khushi knows at this stage, she will need employment after 6 months anyway.

I have no probs with her debba service now that she entered AR legally... as long as it logical I don't mind. 

Vasi kidhar gayi??? 

@Doods i am just going through the discussion LOL..i am waiting for a point to jump in to the  discussion 

abavizooni.blueDoodlePeace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Off to sleep Gals...GN/GD Hug  Hug  Hug

GN Shwets. Catch you next time.

abaviZuzanaDoodlesbk2

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

Shanthi TRP was high at  farak padtha hai track and Diwali track ,where  both are intense track..i think comedy can give a meaningful position but intense track will them to higher positions.

Actually, Lucky, it was high during Diwali but dipped during the farak padta hai track. If you remember, that ended rather abruptly and they switched to Payash. It was because TRPs fell

But i read at Fari's post are some where that Farak padtha hai track has larger TRP's..the way it enden suddenly caused Dip in the TRP.. 

abaviZuzanaDoodlePeace67

Go to top