Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 4)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Tanths HugHug
Phantastic postwaClapClap ika padhke dil gardenwa-gardenwa hui gayi!!!EmbarrassedLOL

@Anna...dont worry dearHugHug jhaapi <3 <3 <3
I understand where u are coming from but I guess we cant help it Big smile Lets just wait and watchWink and we all are these to support each others rant rite????EmbarrassedLOL

Frankly I was all gloomy and was ranting the whole time todayWink my prob was with the story not moving ahead and all these filler episode doing nothing to the MU track...so was damn frustrated the whole time!!LOL

So today I kept logic aside and switched my brain cells off before watching the episode...maybe
that is the reason I was able to enjoy it!!!Embarrassed Big smile
Overall it was a light-hearted and OK OK kind of episode that didn't do much to the current track...it was a filler episode and looked very much like oneTongue

I wont go into pointing out all the logical gaps that I noticed...as me already frustrated with the way things are moving so dont want to add more to my already wracked nerves!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Instead I will point the scenes/dialogues that I found funny or liked:

1. Arnav-Khushi scene when Khushi came into the roomEmbarrassed loved how they looked at each other while going off to sleepDay DreamingDay Dreaming

2. Loved how she set his hair straight and then ruffled his hair Embarrassed that was such a loving and affectionate gestureDay DreamingBig smile
Does that mean Arnie is such a deep-sleeper that he didn't even realize it???Wink
Oh yeah guys totally forgot D'ohm so off logical stuff todayLOL

LOGIC GAYAA TEL LENE
ROFL

3. Loved Arnav and Anjali's FBBig smile good move by Anjali to make Khushi understand her Chote better!!!Approve

4. Arnav's "Who the hell is Swami???Confused" Classic ROFLROFLROFL

5. Arnav's "Swami se better toh Laad Governor tha" EPICROFL

Waiting for Doods, Pam,Divya and others analysis!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

P.S:
1. CVs i know with IPL running u guys dont have any other option other than giving us all the filler episodes..but can we plz have some meaningful fillers plz!!!!

2. CVs so Payal gets to sleep in satin gown and for Khushi her old maika waale cloths!!!Confused
why this soutela treatment CVs? when all the side actors/actressescan get new cloths then why not the leads!!!!Ouch

LOlsss sorry guys I know I promised I wont rantEmbarrassed but I guess CVs ki tarah main bhi aadat se majboor hoonLOL

Riya tell me no how you gave a chutti to your logical brain! I tried but failed miserably! LOL LOL See how negative I am today! LOL

Loved your positive and funny points! Yahin acha tha aaj ke episode mein! Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52--sumana13--Supna9SunoNa...SofnaRiyaDuttatanthya

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Satya i applaud you for writing an analysis on senseless comical episode.. Clap 

I did not like anything in the episode today. i just could not take what kushi did after anjali told her little bit of chote's childhood. It was sad to see such an opportunity go waste. Neither did i like her change his wardrobe Ouch 

Only nice part was arnav's dialogs 

@Anna - completely agree with your analysis. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9--Anna--tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Riya tell me no how you gave a chutti to your logical brain! I tried but failed miserably! LOL LOL See how negative I am today! LOL

Loved your positive and funny points! Yahin acha tha aaj ke episode mein! Tongue

Thanks dearEmbarrassed

Didnt u say in yday's REDUX that u guys watch most of the episodes des days keeping ur expectation low? Wink well frankly thats what I did todayWink 0% expectation and keeping logic aside!!!!LOL

Edited by RiyaDutta - 10 April 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52--sumana13--Supna9--Anna--tanthya

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by --Anna--

Thanks dearEmbarrassed

Didnt u say in yday's REDUX that u guys watch most of the episodes with 0% expectation? Wink well frankly thats what I did todayWink 0% expectation and keeping logic aside!!!!LOL

That's exactly what I did was able to enjoy some parts mostly Asr's. 

even though I laughed through out LOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Sathya today was character assassination episode to me.. I hope u wouldnt mind me having a totally different and harsh view on today's epi.. 

Firstly: Anjali, A Polio girl. 
What the hell did we see today the girl can walk properly in childhood, and after she grew up she got infected by polio?? 

Pray tell me is she Polio infected or is she wearing braces coz of any accident?? 

Second: Arnav
Nani says yest that Arnav was a naughty kid, His Mom's letter says he was a naughty and angry kid, and all these 9 months this is what we were told. 
What all i was imagining and expecting his childhood to be and what were we dished out finally?? 
instead of naughty and angry kid we got a always gloomy grumpy kid who doesnt express love or takes love, were they showing FB of Arnav or *ahem* dikra  Ermm
Within 24hrs of Nani asking about his naughtiness , the story gets changed to fit in Gopi WOHu track and the ruined the most important part of the story to meAngry

Third: Kushi
Someone teach her some sanskars please. Looks like she wrapped all her sanskars with LA and sent it with her. She made a mockery of all the sanskars she taught to LA.. 
What else is left to butcher in her.. I can no longer relate to her.. 

Fourth: Akash
Carrying wardrobe keys along with u everywhere?
he doesnt trust his ever so lovey dovey pathni Payal ji??

Lastly: Gopi WOHu
At this rate i can see Gopi WOHu file a petition against this PH for assassinating her character to this extent in today's epi..
Hello khushi, WOHu cant see her shirtless pathi parmeshwar with such wide eyes haan, she wud run for her life seeing such a man shirtless.. 
She would never touch her pathi parmeshwar's jootha, kapda , closet anything without his permission forgetting throwing his shirts away even such a thought would make her commit suicide by chanting her khana ji 
the least she will do is pounce on her hubby i mean shaitan( she would do ganga snan for calling him so) right after he comes home, she rather takes black tea to him everyday after he comes home, wifey act actually , a very normal act. Big smile

I just cannot handle this irritating OTT ness anywhere anytime to just create a filler episode.. They will make the characters un identifiable by the time IPL gets over. 

Why isnt arnav thinking that he is both RajKumar and Shaitan for her and Shaym doesnt fit into their equation. this was not the ASR i knew.
If someone messed up with his things this was not his reaction, he would have made the whole showroom shirts come and fall in his room in one phone call.. 

From Kushi's end i hv stopped expecting. 
She herself doesnt show self respect and dignity , how can i can imagine that in her .
if she is nayi soch, then i rest my case !!Where are her principles??

Im sorry to say but Arnav had mocked down the institution of marriage when he married Kushi that way in temple, but Kushi mocks down all the traditional value's of marriage, values of a wife.   

I saw EHMMBH, PR, BV today to check at what state it is, but i must say they all have a steady script. Clap Though foolish character's but script is not butchered for the sake of IPL. One should have the capability to draw audience attention to them be it IPL or world cup. 
Today its IPL, again after 2-3 months we have T 20. So are we to consider this show as a filler show cause they cant give us justified character's and plots when cricket mania is on, they have no confidence that they can pull back audience to themselves when cricket fever is on.. 

sounds like looser's?? yeah u are CVs..

I feel cheated , i feel the actor's are being cheated cause they are power house of talent and have sizzling chemistry between them, i feel the show is being cheated cause it had potential..

And making fun of Gopi's character which show had kept SP top1 at TRP chart for so long , Let her character be funny or serious , good ot bad, but making fun of it??
ever heard of professional ethics and sportsmanship CVs?? 

Edited by Ankifan - 10 April 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06prathikri--sumana13--showstruckSofnaRiyaDutta--Anna--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Sweethearts,

Anna, Prathima, Riya..

It was a loaded epi...Just watch it again, the clue is in the dialogs and if u remember our discussions, u will notice  a vital  action has begun today Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06prathikriLizzy2012--sumana13--Supna9sunflower52--Anna--SofnaRiyaDutta

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Sweethearts,

Anna, Prathima, Riya..

It was a loaded epi...Just watch it again, the clue is in the dialogs and if u remember our discussions, u will notice  a vital  action has begun today Smile

Sathya U will have to explain to us! I am just too messed up with the lack of story moving! See my analysis and you will know the frustration I have! LOL

And Dad is on tour that is why I am here Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06prathikri--sumana13--Supna9sunflower52RiyaDutta

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
amazing post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--tanthya

Go to top