Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 39)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by riti4u

@Tanthya- loved your analysis as always..brilliant..Clap
@Doods- this is first time I am commenting on your analysis..though I always love them bt this time had to say..I am speechless... this is what arnav is all about..he loves selflessly but is not able to express it..he can go to any extent..may be destroy himself for his loved one..only if his loved ones could understand..bt I think anjali does understand him a bit..she does say to khushi that he does love people but doesnt know how to express...I hope khushi regrets too for misjudging arnav..she has also misunderstood him a lot of times..

@all - awesome analysis gals..this thread rocks..Thumbs Up

Thanks Ritz ... I appreciate. yeah Anjali does know him but she doesn't know him completely otherwise wudn't have said "he fears from love and being loved". but she does know that he cannot express... That lady confuses me all the time and I'll judge her when I can see her judgment after the truth of Shyaam .

Thanks again hun. Hug and welcome to Redux 
Thanks dear..Hug.. yes indeed anjali' character is also a complex one..sum1 in this forum only did marvellous job in her character analysis.. it is for writers to decide..but always felt that between arnav and shyam,anjali wil choose arnav as arnav wud choose anjali over khushi..but again this show always surprises us..LOL

Riti, that's a very politically correct statement. 

I feel when time will come between choosing Anj and Khushi, Arnav will be in a little dilemma and then Khushi will help him choose by stepping aside... this is where Khushi leaving Arnav fits in. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zonera1abavivasirajuwin7ZuzanaGita97SunoNa...riti4utanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hello gurlz... Me back again

Whatz cooking in Redux today?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodlevasirajuGita97tanthya

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!!
Arnav's love theory;brilliantly explained!!
That Goodness We forum ppl are lucky to have your redux.After watching the episode last night I was fearing we might not get to read Such Tantastic n Doodastic analysis!!Thanx a lot for keeping Redux through every episode!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviDoodleGita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sbk2

Hmmm..so if Khushi's carelessness causes Arnav to faint, its a serious thing...not something to joke around Confused 

Do you guys think they will postpone the MU clearing untill after IPL ends?!!

Or will they do it by the ME?! I am still trying to cling to hope here!! 

I cannot believe, they are going to drag it for two months...Ouch

Yes, The message has to be conveyed that Diabetes  although not life threatening can turn fatal if not  properly cared for ..

First, Is there really an ME ??

They can drag it, Shwets... They can Show Peeling off the layers of Arnav, gradually falling in love with the man she is discovering only for her to be devastated when she comprehends the reason for the marriage ..This can take up some time Smile

If they show a good meaningful track of Khushi falling deeper and deeper in love and Arnav too getting doses of her true nature, getting more confused about his MU, its okay...though I am still not happy with the MU being dragged so much...

But if they show nonsensical fillers...toh kar bhi kya dakte hain hum, except whining, cribbing and going back to watching!! Stern Smile

The peeling of layers might be done in Khushi style, which may escape the eyes  of some viewer's...I really hope they shows Khushi falling in love coherently and  in a visible manner ..They shud not rely on layers nor on nuances  and innuendosSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

abavivasirajuwin7ZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...sbk2Gita97

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by pamk06

IPK TRP - 3.3 - Down 0.2

I would say.. 3.00 as the barest minimum , which they can afford to...what is BV's TRP ????..considering that they were in direct  competition with IPL..I would say not a steep drop ..

BV is up than IPK 

Hopefully they will gear up and not wait for it to fall below 3.00

BV is on No 4 with 3.63 and IPK is on No 8 

So  IP has entered Top 10 again so soon ...ShockedShockedShocked

When was it out...ShockedConfused

Last week , Sheens..It had tumbled out

I thought it was at 10 last week?

Read thru ur post, tanths..

Stupendous..one really does not need to watch the serial to get the essence of the scene or what is trying to be conveyed...

abaviDoodlevasirajuGita97tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

Sathya FABULOUS analysis, lovely episode and loved reading your take & seeing the meaning behind the episode!!!

Doods, I'm kind of speechless & flabbergasted, I don't know what to say after reading your analysis & the de-coding of ASR's heart & love.  I can start with saying it was DOODASTIC!!! However it doesn't seem to be enough to convey how simply brilliant you are at this, I had to read it twice as you are the only person who has been able to get into the skin of ASR & describe his essence, it was an AMAZING read!!!

Thanks Sushh... Hugzz Hug Tu aati hain post karti hain and nikal leti hain??? Babe stay here for sometime. 

About ASR, well mauka mila toh said it. I have always felt read him since the beginning like this but never had the chance to write about it. Like I did his Opportunist side, today got the love side.

But one scene I wud love to write is his repentance episode... Donno tab tak if I'll keep on writing or not. 

@Zu:- You wanted me to write on engagement scene naa sometime back??? Dekho aaj likh di. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abavivasirajuZuzanaGita97SunoNa...sbk2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!!
Arnav's love theory;brilliantly explained!!
That Goodness We forum ppl are lucky to have your redux.After watching the episode last night I was fearing we might not get to read Such Tantastic n Doodastic analysis!!Thanx a lot for keeping Redux through every episode!!

Thank You, Zoni ..

Our pleasure and  REDUX is enhanced by   best writers who willingly share their thoughts ..REDUX stays open , Hun and will be the platform for all  discussions done in fair, forthright manner without degenerating to Bashing and abuses Smile

zonera1abaviDoodlesbk2Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Interesting that the TRPs are not too bad.

abavivasirajuZuzanaDoodlesbk2

Go to top