Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 35)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by vasiraju

Thank you so much Shanthi and pamiBig smile..

@sweethy's  i really wish kushi come to her senses and stop those antics and start understanding the man with whom she is sharing the life now.no more antics i can bare...i really pity ASR  she took him to dangerous level of his heath and realize her  fault..How lameAngry Angry..i even want elders of kushi make her to realize that her antics are not acceptable on daily bases  

Lucky,

Today she did not play any harmful prank on him...

I am not sure what they will show tomorrow...I will comment on that only after watching the episode tomorrow.

As for her antics today, I enjoyed them. it was a funny episode.

I do not blame her for being a pain in his butt..its not like he treated her like a princess or something...
It goes  both ways...you know my stance on this Lucky Big smile

I agree Shwets, Today she did not play any harmful pranks...Tomorrow too her intention is not to hurt him she gets hungry and she eats all the food leaving him nothing...where I have issue in this scenario is ...Khushi has been projected as a compassionate, thoughtful girl  who serves everyone first and has her own food last , who thinks of other persons ..with her 'Inhe cheeni manna Hai ' and her constant ' Aap teekh tho hain '..she has shown that she  is concerned , worried ..and her  complete lack of thought regards her hubby and consuming everything  does not sit well with what has been portrayed so far..

Is that what they're going to show? She eats everything, leaving nothing for him? Shocked
Thats strange! 

I did not see the full SBS today.. I get irritated with the way they show everything as comedy with an irritating voice in the background...plus the buffering was slow, so I skipped seeing all of it.

BTW, who's Gorky?!

Shwets SBS showed that in hunger she eats everything and when he comes back has nothing to eat and by the time she finishes cooking he faints..just see how they are butchering her characterOuch

Gorky is Gul's husband and a partner in 4lions

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyDoodleSunoNa...sbk2Gita97tanthya

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@doods Amazing analysis especially the way you have described Asr, this is exactly how I have perceived him and understood his pshyche.

I guess after reading your's and re read tanthyas analysis understood what the cv's were trying to do. Even though the execution made me got mad at Khushi.

So finally there will come a time where she will understand the real man.

I have always said that Khushi had always seen the surface has never tried to scratch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06DoodleSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by doodleberry

IPK TRP - 3.3 - Down 0.2

I would say.. 3.00 as the barest minimum , which they can afford to...what is BV's TRP ????..considering that they were in direct  competition with IPL..I would say not a steep drop ..

BV is up than IPK 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanaGita97SunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by --Anna--

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

Sathya same feelings I feel Gul is incapable of such emotional scenes...I want Nissar there...can we petitionWink

By all means, Hit the IPKKND Fan page, it is handled by Gorky .. he will surely come to know about it Smile

IMO, Gul is incapable of handling IP Package PERIOD !!

@bold no doubts abt it...she is incapable of such a big responsibility..hope she herself calls back Nissar or atleast Gorky opens his eyes and sees what his wife is doingTongue

I really hope so, Zu ... ohh, the tumbling TRP will  bring them scurrying

I hope the TRP's do not fall today, they should not rise not fall...

Don't the PH heads watch each other and ask  what is going on with their established serial and negative publicity...dont they have meetings ...or conversation . especially if she is his wife??

Only when it falls will they change the track, Pam ..otherwise it will be snail coach  journey..

But isnt it difficult to gain the fallen TRP 

Pam.. There will be  a acceptable limit to TRP fall .. the eyes will be glued to that .. as soon as it approaches or nears that limit.. PH will start  acting ... this would be like medication .. once u it goes thru the acceptable limits..we get major surgery which may or may not work..

Sathya did the trps fall this week...that is the only way the PH can wake up now and start working properly...if trps fall they will get a proper banging from SP also

Zu,

Doods has posted , the TRP did fall but not much ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...Gita97

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Hmmm..so if Khushi's carelessness causes Arnav to faint, its a serious thing...not something to joke around Confused 

Do you guys think they will postpone the MU clearing untill after IPL ends?!!

Or will they do it by the ME?! I am still trying to cling to hope here!! 

I cannot believe, they are going to drag it for two months...Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetysunflower52ZuzanaDoodleGita97tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, what is MU?

MU stands for Misunderstanding ..both  Arnav adn Khushi are  under misunderstanding..Arnav thinks that Khushi is having a illicit affair with  his BIL , after seeing them supposedly hugging one another and after Shym BIL confirms it...while Khushi is determined to get to the bottom of why Arnav forced her to marry ??

Oh, that...

Thanks for clearing it out...thought something more exciting...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaGita97tanthya

ChaiBiskoot IF-Sizzlerz
ChaiBiskoot
ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
some1 tell me.. did arnav just dropped on the recliner after returning from office .. coz his sugar level went down?

it seemed unusual.. i know diabetics r not supposed to stress themselves too much.. and need food at regular intervals...

what was that for?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyGita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

IPK TRP - 3.3 - Down 0.2

I would say.. 3.00 as the barest minimum , which they can afford to...what is BV's TRP ????..considering that they were in direct  competition with IPL..I would say not a steep drop ..

BV is up than IPK 

Fulltoo Drama is going on there , so expected ..maybe  PH will wait for drama to abate and they will pick up steam here in IP ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaDoodleGita97

Go to top