Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 34)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi.Kudi

@Doodleberry, OMG!!  Wonderful, wonderful post.  Thanks for writing so eloquently about Arnav's love and also his values.  Ever since I started watching IPKKND I've had my own definitions of who Khushi and Arnav are and what they're all about.  Different life experiences have also taught me how to decipher different aspects of people's personalities.  But have never been able to articulate it properly enough.  Your post today reminded me of the few things that I'd thought about Arnav, his love and his principles and about who I thought he is as a person.  I'd see, understand, empathize but not be able to put my thoughts and feelings together in such an organised and articulate way.  Thank you SO much for, unknowingly, putting words to my thoughts too.  I'm not good at analyzing and seeing the bigger picture with such a clear perspective like yourself; and am really glad that you choose to share your point of view with all of us everyday :-)  My day is never complete without reading Tanthya's and your posts because of your respective perspectives :-))  Thanks yet again to both of you :-)

Thanks Newb. Hugzz Hug

You can also write..just figure out what exactly you think of the character and put it down in an algorithm. Then connect them in a sequential manner and you'll get it. Only remember to keep your thinking crystal clear and check both the sides of the coin. That's it. 

Edited by doodleberry - 11 April 2012 at 1:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi.Kudipamk06ZuzanaSunoNa...ChaiBiskootGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, what is MU?

Hope Sathya does not mind my answering this, MU means misunderstanding.

pamk06Zuzana-Sheena-SunoNa...sbk2tanthya

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Thank you so much Shanthi and pamiBig smile..

@sweethy's  i really wish kushi come to her senses and stop those antics and start understanding the man with whom she is sharing the life now.no more antics i can bare...i really pity ASR  she took him to dangerous level of his heath and realize her  fault..How lameAngry Angry..i even want elders of  RM  make her to realize that her antics are not acceptable on daily bases  

Bang on !! Lucky..there are levels and levels of  pranks ... I had mentioned  some where in this thread that Khushi is pushing the envelope ... Here I think she pushed it too far..  I would not mind this pushing if it gets  balanced with her learning a lesson Smile

I agree, it is time that Khushi realizes that her actions have consequences.

They should use this scenario as a platform to show how serious diabetes can be. Up until now Khushi only knows that he has 'shakkar ki bimari' meaning he cannot eat anything sweet. Which really is not entirely true.  She needs to be made to understand that diabetics need to eat at specific times and regular  intervals to keep sugar levels in check.

When Khushi provides dabba service to the office and uses AR offices for her business, does she not instruct Sharmaji to make sure ASR gets his lunch?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06sunflower52ZuzanaDoodleRiyaDuttaSunoNa...sbk2--Anna--ImziGita97tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by --Anna--

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

Sathya same feelings I feel Gul is incapable of such emotional scenes...I want Nissar there...can we petitionWink

By all means, Hit the IPKKND Fan page, it is handled by Gorky .. he will surely come to know about it Smile

IMO, Gul is incapable of handling IP Package PERIOD !!

@bold no doubts abt it...she is incapable of such a big responsibility..hope she herself calls back Nissar or atleast Gorky opens his eyes and sees what his wife is doingTongue

I really hope so, Zu ... ohh, the tumbling TRP will  bring them scurrying

I hope the TRP's do not fall today, they should not rise not fall...

Don't the PH heads watch each other and ask  what is going on with their established serial and negative publicity...dont they have meetings ...or conversation . especially if she is his wife??

Only when it falls will they change the track, Pam ..otherwise it will be snail coach  journey..

But isnt it difficult to gain the fallen TRP 

Pam.. There will be  a acceptable limit to TRP fall .. the eyes will be glued to that .. as soon as it approaches or nears that limit.. PH will start  acting ... this would be like medication .. once u it goes thru the acceptable limits..we get major surgery which may or may not work..

Sathya did the trps fall this week...that is the only way the PH can wake up now and start working properly...if trps fall they will get a proper banging from SP also

pamk06DoodleChaiBiskootsbk2Gita97pinky_blueskies

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by vasiraju

Thank you so much Shanthi and pamiBig smile..

@sweethy's  i really wish kushi come to her senses and stop those antics and start understanding the man with whom she is sharing the life now.no more antics i can bare...i really pity ASR  she took him to dangerous level of his heath and realize her  fault..How lameAngry Angry..i even want elders of kushi make her to realize that her antics are not acceptable on daily bases  

Lucky,

Today she did not play any harmful prank on him...

I am not sure what they will show tomorrow...I will comment on that only after watching the episode tomorrow.

As for her antics today, I enjoyed them. it was a funny episode.

I do not blame her for being a pain in his butt..its not like he treated her like a princess or something...
It goes  both ways...you know my stance on this Lucky Big smile

I agree Shwets, Today she did not play any harmful pranks...Tomorrow too her intention is not to hurt him she gets hungry and she eats all the food leaving him nothing...where I have issue in this scenario is ...Khushi has been projected as a compassionate, thoughtful girl  who serves everyone first and has her own food last , who thinks of other persons ..with her 'Inhe cheeni manna Hai ' and her constant ' Aap teekh tho hain '..she has shown that she  is concerned , worried ..and her  complete lack of thought regards her hubby and consuming everything  does not sit well with what has been portrayed so far..

Is that what they're going to show? She eats everything, leaving nothing for him? Shocked
Thats strange! 

I did not see the full SBS today.. I get irritated with the way they show everything as comedy with an irritating voice in the background...plus the buffering was slow, so I skipped seeing all of it.

BTW, who's Gorky?!

Acc to Sanaya , Khushi does and then she realizes her blunder, cooks food for Arnav but by then his sugar level dips really low , he loses consciousness..

Gorky  is one of the pillars of 4 Lions and Hubby of Gul..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

IPK TRP - 3.3 - Down 0.2

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Zuzana--Anna--RiyaDuttaSunoNa...sbk2pinky_blueskiesGita97tanthya

ChaiBiskoot IF-Sizzlerz
ChaiBiskoot
ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

barun said that he does give inputs to the story.. and does write.. in his interview right?

they must have understood their characters by now.. and know their audience.. so why does BS and SI have a stake in the making of the script?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyZuzanaGita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

IPK TRP - 3.3 - Down 0.2

I would say.. 3.00 as the barest minimum , which they can afford to...what is BV's TRP ????..considering that they were in direct  competition with IPL..I would say not a steep drop ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...Gita97

Go to top