Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 29)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by --Anna--

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

Sathya same feelings I feel Gul is incapable of such emotional scenes...I want Nissar there...can we petitionWink

By all means, Hit the IPKKND Fan page, it is handled by Gorky .. he will surely come to know about it Smile

IMO, Gul is incapable of handling IP Package PERIOD !!

@bold no doubts abt it...she is incapable of such a big responsibility..hope she herself calls back Nissar or atleast Gorky opens his eyes and sees what his wife is doingTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyvasirajuGita97--Anna--SunoNa...sbk2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

I will regret be relaxed!? Really!? Do not say that please - whole night yesterday I was trying to calm down myself! 

Nissar has handled which scenes and Gul which I do not know! But I just want the intensity to start!

You will regret when intensity starts cos that will wrench ur heart and wring ur emotions ..  u'll long to see them at each other's throat again ..

the initial episodes had Nissar.. Gul is handling things alone now from past 1-2 months..

Oh then I will be fine!! I prefer intense and heartbreaking scenes more - I have never liked both of them trying to show down each other like kids - but the fark padta hai sequence and Arnav's heart break - Khushi's pain - my favorite scenes! 

I love crying na! :D

Then you will be a happy girl but pray u get Nissar  , Gul will kill it !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanavasiraju--Anna--SunoNa...Gita97

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya  Sathu,doods,Pam,sweethy's,divya,supna,shanthi,divya ,AP,Hema  ...GM/GE   HUgzz  to you all 

@Sathu  lovely analysis Clap Clap

@doods  super duper analysis ,i have no words how liked the analysis,i really wish the dumb ladies one day realize the the way of showing his love to the them.even Nani too cana't understand his nature of spreading love .

@Pami behana  kya bathuvu apka analysis  lovely analysis Star

@Anna  Loved your way showing your frustration on the episode.i too want some maturity of kushi so that we can see her handling Arnav in a sensitive way  Big smile

@Riya  ji i too loved the dialogues you mentionedLOL ,but how long they can drag in comic way is big question Ouch 

I can see swetha ,Heya dear how are you?really missed you a lot and missed your wishi list 

Hii Lucky,

Thank You, Sweetie..

enjoy the comedy while it lasts  ...Smile

@bold: A very true statement Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanavasirajusbk2Gita97pinky_blueskies

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by sbk2

When he faints tomorrow, I hope they show an extremely concerned Khushi reviving Arnav and him noticing her care and concern.

Hi Shwets, long time. How r u??

I agree, we were saying yesterday its a good opportunity for the CVs

I'm good Shanthi!! Hug

I am hoping the Gopi Vahu thing was only for one episode (well I guess they'll show more of it today again) and after he faints she's back to her caring and worried avatar.
Like after the tea throwing incident, she felt bad and apologized to him after realizing her mistake...

Both these idiots do care about each other so much..they need to start realizing and pondering over it!!

Edited by sbk2 - 11 April 2012 at 1:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanaGita97

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

When he faints tomorrow, I hope they show an extremely concerned Khushi reviving Arnav and him noticing her care and concern.

More than that Shwets, I wish Khushi will begin to realize that her dumb acts can be quite fatal , tone down and become the reasonable girl that she is instead of indulging in juvenile acts ...Plus I feel it is time she got a dressing down from elders ...Y'day Anjali mildly pointed out her faults..

hello gals...a little busy since morning..thought will see what u gals are discussing.. Khushi will do all these till Arnva gets the clue on what is on her head..the moment he gets it and starts acting as if he also loves her...sanka devi will shut her mouth and sit..seriously..i want to see that scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
If the point was to promote SNS, I'm afraid that they made Gopi vahu look unbelievable. Surely, educated, rich young men from well heeled families do not want gopi vahu as their wives. If they were hoping for new viewers, I think those said new viewers would remember Khushi's gopi vahu and laugh rather than be moved.

Not sure what SP was upto

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanaSunoNa...

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

I'm good Shanthi!! Hug

I am hoping the Gopi Vahu thing was only for one episode (well I guess they'll show more of it today again) and after he faints she's back to her caring and worried avatar.
Like after the tea throwing incident, she felt bad and apologized to him after realizing her mistake...

Both these idiots do care about each other so much..they need to start realizing and pondering over it!!

@bold black:  I ma so hoping for this... 

ZuzanaSunoNa...sbk2Gita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

I'm good Shanthi!! Hug

Shwets..you are right that realisation is not happening at all...atleast they can show a slow movement towards that..they see the others care and then just shut off..What the***LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97--Anna--sbk2

Go to top