Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 27)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

I will regret be relaxed!? Really!? Do not say that please - whole night yesterday I was trying to calm down myself! 

Nissar has handled which scenes and Gul which I do not know! But I just want the intensity to start!

You will regret when intensity starts cos that will wrench ur heart and wring ur emotions ..  u'll long to see them at each other's throat again ..

the initial episodes had Nissar.. Gul is handling things alone now from past 1-2 months..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Zuzana--Anna--SunoNa...sbk2Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

BRB... lemme have dinner

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06-Sudhanya-ZuzanavasirajuSunoNa...sbk2Gita97tanthya

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Originally posted by soap-critic

@ Pam

Very nice take on the 'UNDERSTANDING' quotient between ASR and Khushi. Looking forward to this turning into a meaningful thing in their relationship instead of using it against each other for the majority of the time.

About your PS on her cutting the onions - I think she wanted fresh tears in her eyes when she wanted to touch his feet and ask for forgiveness for not being nice to him earlier etc. etc. LOL

For me the best dialogue today was when she was showing him his new wardrobe and helping him choose a shirt. She shows him the green one and says - 'aapko ped paudhe bahut pasand hain na toh yeh pehen lijiye. Aapko aisa lagega ki poora bageecha aapke saath chal raha hain.' ROFL  ROFL

Thanks Hema!!

The thing is after she cut the onions she went to get the tea from the kitchen. My PS was why couldn't she cut the onions in the kitchen itself and then come with teaLOL or get teh tea then cut the onions..LOL

Ohh today some scene were hilarious...

@black:  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyvasirajuZuzanaSunoNa...Gita97

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

There is one thing im really happy about Arnav..

He dismisses and forgives all her pranks and OTT behavior. he isnt unreasonable to her. 
he is studying her in his own way. he does genuinely want her to be happy and doesnt mind if she laughs at his cost or feels happy at the cost of his image. he is giving her a chance, he is giving himself a chance, he is giving his relationship a chance.

On the other hand, Kushi has lots to learn and grow to be his wife. Yes she needs to. 

Bold red. It has been my greatest wish to see Khushi's growth emotionally and see her bloom into a woman from what she is right now. But seeing the route the CV's are going I have given up all hope now.

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanaGita97SunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by p.sudha

Doods and Tanthya...as usual AWESOME analysis.. I loved the way Doods described ASR. That was perfect.

I enjoyed the episode. It definitely brought a smile on my face. And that's what we watch it for rt. not that I don't like emotional scenes. But after a stressful day, its good to see such episodes.

Sanaya's comic timing is impeccable and Barun's expressions are as always awesome. I think whatever script you give them, Barun and Sanaya has a special talent to make it look believable.

My hindi has improved a lot after I started watching the show and reading your analysis daily, improves my English also. Coz at office the English we speak mostly consists of words like power, current, transistors etc.

For me your analysis is like reading a novel, each part a day.
@Doods..u remember I told you to write a book. U should take it seriously yaar..

Thank you, Sudha..

I agree , Doods was in perfect pitch today... My feeling is she wrote from heart and bec she wanted to  unlike previously where I had to  force her into writing Big smile

pamk06-Sudhanya-ZuzanaSunoNa...sbk2Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Heya  Sathu,doods,Pam,sweethy's,divya,supna,shanthi,divya ,AP,Hema  ...GM/GE   HUgzz  to you all 

@Sathu  lovely analysis Clap Clap

@doods  super duper analysis ,i have no words how liked the analysis,i really wish the dumb ladies one day realize the the way of showing his love to the them.even Nani too cana't understand his nature of spreading love .

@Pami behana  kya bathuvu apka analysis  lovely analysis Star

@Anna  Loved your way showing your frustration on the episode.i too want some maturity of kushi so that we can see her handling Arnav in a sensitive way  Big smile

@Riya  ji i too loved the dialogues you mentionedLOL ,but how long they can drag in comic way is big question Ouch 

I can see swetha ,Heya dear how are you?really missed you a lot and missed your wishi list 

Edited by vasiraju - 11 April 2012 at 12:55am

Zuzana--Anna--RiyaDuttaGita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

Sathya same feelings I feel Gul is incapable of such emotional scenes...I want Nissar there...can we petitionWink

By all means, Hit the IPKKND Fan page, it is handled by Gorky .. he will surely come to know about it Smile

IMO, Gul is incapable of handling IP Package PERIOD !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaSunoNa...

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Anna,

I will regret be relaxed!? Really!? Do not say that please - whole night yesterday I was trying to calm down myself! 

Nissar has handled which scenes and Gul which I do not know! But I just want the intensity to start!

You will regret when intensity starts cos that will wrench ur heart and wring ur emotions ..  u'll long to see them at each other's throat again ..

the initial episodes had Nissar.. Gul is handling things alone now from past 1-2 months..

Oh then I will be fine!! I prefer intense and heartbreaking scenes more - I have never liked both of them trying to show down each other like kids - but the fark padta hai sequence and Arnav's heart break - Khushi's pain - my favorite scenes! 

I love crying na! :D

pamk06ZuzanavasirajuSunoNa...tanthya

Go to top