Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 26)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

GM all Hug

Sathya, nice analysis and very nice points about Anjali being the God Fairy. Totally agree about Payash, the wardrobe keys were strange. Loved your notes to the CVs.

Doods, terrific explanation about Arnav's love. I understand where Khushi's repentance comes in but am not sure I got your point about Anjali's repentance. Is it because of him sacrificing so much for her?

Anna, I do understand where you are coming from. Lets hope for the best.

Pam, nice decoding of their understanding of each other.

Sea-nymph, loved your analysis too.

I really enjoyed the episode. Seriously, this PH should consider getting into sitcoms. Everything from the dialogues, to the setting, to the cutting of onions to induce tears was too good.

GM, Shanthi

Thankooo ...

It just means that there are still barricades and both are still wearing masks , Shanthi unlike Arnav-Khushi who  are open, honest   leading to trust ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanavasirajuSunoNa...sbk2Gita97

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Doods and Tanthya...as usual AWESOME analysis.. I loved the way Doods described ASR. That was perfect.

I enjoyed the episode. It definitely brought a smile on my face. And that's what we watch it for rt. not that I don't like emotional scenes. But after a stressful day, its good to see such episodes.

Sanaya's comic timing is impeccable and Barun's expressions are as always awesome. I think whatever script you give them, Barun and Sanaya has a special talent to make it look believable.

My hindi has improved a lot after I started watching the show and reading your analysis daily, improves my English also. Coz at office the English we speak mostly consists of words like power, current, transistors etc.

For me your analysis is like reading a novel, each part a day.
@Doods..u remember I told you to write a book. U should take it seriously yaar..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaDoodlevasirajuwin7sbk2tanthya

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

GM all Hug

Sathya, nice analysis and very nice points about Anjali being the God Fairy. Totally agree about Payash, the wardrobe keys were strange. Loved your notes to the CVs.

Doods, terrific explanation about Arnav's love. I understand where Khushi's repentance comes in but am not sure I got your point about Anjali's repentance. Is it because of him sacrificing so much for her?

Anna, I do understand where you are coming from. Lets hope for the best.

Pam, nice decoding of their understanding of each other.

Sea-nymph, loved your analysis too.

I really enjoyed the episode. Seriously, this PH should consider getting into sitcoms. Everything from the dialogues, to the setting, to the cutting of onions to induce tears was too good.

GM ShanthiHug

Thanks Shanthi!!!  I like the episode too not for the comedy but for the message. The PH is good, but loose the track sometimes...hope they do not do that tomm 

ZuzanaDoodlevasirajuSunoNa...sbk2Gita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

Sathya same feelings I feel Gul is incapable of such emotional scenes...I want Nissar there...can we petitionWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06DoodleSunoNa...sbk2pinky_blueskies--Anna--Gita97tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near

I will regret be relaxed!? Really!? Do not say that please - whole night yesterday I was trying to calm down myself! 

Nissar has handled which scenes and Gul which I do not know! But I just want the intensity to start!

pamk06soap-criticDoodleSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by soap-critic

@ Pam

Very nice take on the 'UNDERSTANDING' quotient between ASR and Khushi. Looking forward to this turning into a meaningful thing in their relationship instead of using it against each other for the majority of the time.

About your PS on her cutting the onions - I think she wanted fresh tears in her eyes when she wanted to touch his feet and ask for forgiveness for not being nice to him earlier etc. etc. LOL

For me the best dialogue today was when she was showing him his new wardrobe and helping him choose a shirt. She shows him the green one and says - 'aapko ped paudhe bahut pasand hain na toh yeh pehen lijiye. Aapko aisa lagega ki poora bageecha aapke saath chal raha hain.' ROFL  ROFL

Y'day Along with BS n SI..The dialogues rocked !!LOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06soap-criticZuzanaDoodlevasirajuSunoNa...sbk2--Anna--Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by Zuzana

DoodsHug

Fantabulous post today...it was just mindblowingly brilliant!ClapClapClap
What an insight to ASR's character...beautifully put...both of them have to understand him yet..but me surprised to see Anji still ignorant about her chotey. ..How very true he is a man of action and doesnt believe in portraying his love openly..its upto the person he loves to decode him. 

I loved that John keats quote:
" Love is his religion..he will die for it" 

Doods but I am surprised to see La decode him so well when Anji could not do..but do you think kushi will repent esp for mocking him in yesterdays episode..I doubt Doods...the Cvs generally forget to close these loops.Ouch

.love those pictures you put in your posts...where do you get it from?

Zu Thanks. 

you knw what??? They will close on this as... as much as it is ASR's fault, Khushi is also equally responsible... when she had hidden this truth, she was not even close to the love realization and over all as they say - "the late you take time to correct the fault, the more damage you make to the victim"... This was not even thought out right by the CVs...

Now imagine what they are showing???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanavasirajuGita97--Anna--SunoNa...sbk2

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by soap-critic

@Tanths - Fabulous analysis of the episode as always. The spoof on Gopi Vahu was hilarious and very well executed by SI and BS - good timing and they played off of each other's dialogues perfectly.

Is SNS really under the radar? It is always in the top 3 shows on the TRP charts so was wondering.

@ Doods - Brilliant description of ASR and LOVE - you went right to the core of what he is. It is really sad that neither of his 2 pillars understand this about him. I think Lavanya understood him better than these 2 and though she was completely heartbroken when he called of their engagement she did not hold it against him but understood why he did what he did.

Thanks Soap. Exactly the same I also thought of writing that Laa actually understood him better than these two but then I didn't want it to mention in my main post...You never know...CVs generally pick up the wrong message. Angry

Hema Just now I wrote the same..Doods your post seem to make us all feel the same La has understood ASR betterLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06soap-criticvasirajuSunoNa...Gita97

Go to top