Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 20)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

]We both sadsist much han.Me wants Kushi 's repentance along with Arnie'sEvil Smile
She is has lot of humiliation to him and that is just not Kushi's characterization. 

I dont want Anjali's, the women will cry buckets saying chote chote chote.. I cant go through another emotional roller coaster ride because of her cause Arnie will break the moment she starts her cryingDisapprove

hey ZuHug

Sathya,SGP and Maryada are closing this April end. SNS is nt sure . 

LOLLOL - I know the frustration level we had yesterday! I toh could not even slepp properly! As soon as I got up I read Doodhs post and then was I relaxed a bit! LOL

Hey Doodhs! Hug Loved ur analysis! My reply on page 11

Guys going for a meeting - see u shortly! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06DoodleSunoNa...Shwetha!tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

The issue was they opened many loops and could not figure out which road to take, they tried to satisfy the viewers at the cost of the story [ remember we got a very vocal viewer's who have a list of demands] ...second unlike other shows, this one is quite layered , as I was saying to Doods  y'day after reading some of the  reviews which expressed disappointments .. Ppl will not read into the plot unless they are trained.. The PH are making a mistake in thinking a viewr will spend rest of the night deciphering  layers in the show ..No.. the common viewer will not have the time nor the  drive to invest so much in a show... The PH have to be upfront about some tracks, scenes and also shud indulge in spoon feeding the viewers for them to understand where the CV's are taking them...The PH fails in this aspect and leave many viewer's confused ...

You one of the best things about the show was the loops they opened and how beautifully they closed it. They need to go back and start the closure process right now.

2 Most important things that have been left are:

Khushi pawning her bangles for the plants...Wish Arnav hears a convo with Payal saying why she did it something on the lines of she never wanted to be the reason for any relationship getting broken (menthos moment for bitw)

Silver coins: Khushi needs to know that he got it for her long before the diwali night. He cares for her and has his way of expressing things without letting anyone know. You know this can be easily closed by Khushi ordering another round of chamko detergent or some other thing that has silver coins and HP blurting out that OP had told him how Arnav had sneaked in the silver coins during diwali for her..Now toh they are married, she can simply ask him...We have a new servant, wish they brought any of the old  HPs or best OP for this scene.(Menthos moment for her again)

And agree with you, there used to be tons of FBs.they can use that to show the contrasat now right?

Shwets: Vacation, Daughter's new academic year and got down with flu, so my IF time went Kaput.

Bugzzz Bunyyy You back??? Hug Hug Hug

Missed yooouuu... How was ur trip??? 

Abt the list I'll say forget that wont be cleared any more... they were balanced as till date serial khatam ho gayi but Geet mein Maan didn't even know that Geet's sarree was torn by his employees  Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaShwetha!SofnaSunoNa...sbk2tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Plz no dnt keep posting that pic, that awful shirt, it hurts my emosionsCryCry 

I can so imagine him singing, tere pyar main kya kya nahi bana kushi, kabhi pehne chamakte kapde kabhi ungli chaat chaat ke khana kayaCryCry

looks like BS fuming and asking what are u making me to do these daysLOL

pamk06ZuzanaDoodleShwetha!tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaSunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Brilliant analysis all you gals.. HugSathya, doodle, Anna, Riya.. Hug

Koi kuch bhi kahe, me loved the epi.. It wasnt OTT, Khushi has always been like this.. When she decides to irritate him, it had to be like this. Changing his wardrobe is one thing I didnt like.. Poor Arnav is left with so ridiculous options.. But that red shirt made him look.. Day Dreaming Me also loved the "Swami se achcha toh LG tha" ROFL The way he kept looking at her before he slept.. It was a good epi.. Looking forward to today..

Thank You, Mishti Big smileHugHug,

I loved the episode too ...Arrey Yaar, she is pushing the envelope trying to push the buttons to get him riled ...

Today I think we will get  the little girl ..I hope they do not draw it out ..Smile

pamk06Shwetha!SunoNa...sbk2

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

]We both sadsist much han.Me wants Kushi 's repentance along with Arnie'sEvil Smile
She is has lot of humiliation to him and that is just not Kushi's characterization. 

I dont want Anjali's, the women will cry buckets saying chote chote chote.. I cant go through another emotional roller coaster ride because of her cause Arnie will break the moment she starts her cryingDisapprove

hey ZuHug

Sathya,SGP and Maryada are closing this April end. SNS is nt sure . 

LOLLOL - I know the frustration level we had yesterday! I toh could not even slepp properly! As soon as I got up I read Doodhs post and then was I relaxed a bit! LOL

Hey Doodhs! Hug Loved ur analysis! My reply on page 11

Guys going for a meeting - see u shortly! Wink

Anna Hugzz Hug

Just a bit??? I thought my post relaxed you completely LOL

pamk06ZuzanaShwetha!SunoNa...tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pamk06ZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Plz no dnt keep posting that pic, that awful shirt, it hurts my emosionsCryCry 

I can so imagine him singing, tere pyar main kya kya nahi bana kushi, kabhi pehne chamakte kapde kabhi ungli chaat chaat ke khana kayaCryCry

looks like BS fuming and asking what are u making me to do these daysLOL

ROFL

pamk06DoodleSunoNa...Shwetha!

Go to top