Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 17)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
doods i just loved ur Arnav's love part of explanation.. Hug That made my day.

But werent we tld that Arnav as a child was more of naughty kid.. I actually expected it to be a different way probably thats why  felt disappointed with the showOuch

Hea ShwethaHug  long time..
How r u feeling now??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodlevasirajuShwetha!tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

My Damage Control Wishlist:

1. Get Barun to take a day off, send him to a spa, let him get a haircut, a facial or whatever and catch up on his sleep so he comes back looking every bit the ASR we fell in love with.

2. Explain Barun's absence by saying ASR if off to attend to a crisis in his Mumbai office and have Khushi Miss Arnav terribly and start thinking what the hell is she going to do after the Temp Marriage is over without him in her life?

3. CVs get the math fact right. Arhi got married on feb 14, Holi is over, the very least 1 month has passed away, so can we have Arhi arguing that they have to tolerate each other for 4-5 months.

4. PAYASH - Get them involved, their own love story is an excellent remedy for insomniacsLOL,  But as Siblings they rockThumbs Up, get them to start discussing Arhi after each witnesses the tension between Arhi separately.

5. You lazy bum CVsAngry Introducing new character.Thumbs Down It is so obvious that you lack the creativity and the hard-work required to fully develop the existing ones despite having such exceptional talent as supporting cast.

6. Shyam is pivotal to the story why the hell is he making guest appearances.

7. Khushi calling Shyam Jeejaaaji (In saracastic ASR style) infront of Arnav and telling him off politely but the hatred not missed either by Shyam or Arnav.

8. Khushi even if she can't think, can't she atleast fight Arnav that she won't leave after 6 months not unless he tells her why they got married in the first place and why he wants her to leave. Can't Khushi say this marriage means the world to her and she will stay and fight for this marriage and if he wants to run away from the responsibilities, let him go ahead,She won't. She will stay and fight for her marriage and for him.

Part I overWinkLOL

Shweths, I agree to everything on ur wish list ...since we got Arnie boy missing Khushi, we may soon get Khushi missing Arnav too..

Another Point That needs clarification is why does Anjali visit the DOc so much..she is not in the last trimester to visit  every week..she is in the first tri  where monthly visit is the norm and here Anjali is at the Docs every alternate day !!

@bold: Ya and is Shyam accompanying her? Why isn't anyone discussing the doc visit and what was said. The very least Arnav should be asking Di  you went to the doctor, what did he or she say etc etc...and Shyam has said he wants Anjali out of the equation so how come he is letting her go alone with Shyam, why not insist Mami or he himself accompany her or something?

Danger to Anjali is diminished as family is aware that Shyam has taken her, he will not risk anything when the family have the knowledge ... he is a opportunist who will strike when he is sure that he will emerge unscathed

ZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...Shwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DoodleSunoNa...--Anna--tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Hea allHug

Why am i in minority todayLOL
doods also liked the epi.. 

Sathya, doods, pam awesome analysis, loved reading itHug

Anna u seem to be in minority, i actually felt the same.. 

Divya my main reason for hating the episode was the lack of consistency which I felt was there - when Khushi came to know about what Anjali said - I expected her to have FB's about the Heer Ranjha act / the stairs confrontation and her own confusion and that is why I wanted to work on it!

However - I do see now what Sathya and Doodhs are pointing out - trust me if this gives me Khushi repenting later - I am all for it! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!SunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

doods i just loved ur Arnav's love part of explanation.. Hug That made my day.

But werent we tld that Arnav as a child was more of naughty kid.. I actually expected it to be a different way probably thats why  felt disappointed with the showOuch

Hea ShwethaHug  long time..
How r u feeling now??

Divs,

When they said naughty, it might not be the hollering, running up and down mischief..there are kids who will do the most  mischievous things all the while keeping their serious sober face intact ... they do it stealthily and without  allowing anyone to get a hint until the act is done ..Arnav  belongs to that category..that Glue incident did imply that na Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

win7DoodleS.StephySunoNa...Shwetha!--Anna--

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Sathya my reply to you on pg 14!

Shwethu..Hi...Loved your wish list!

Shwets, Anna anki, sathya.shwetha..hugzHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSunoNa...sbk2Shwetha!--Anna--tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Hi DivyaHug

I liked the epi, but frankly it doesn't fit with the current state they are in. All these would have been perfect if the MU was cleared and she was trying to get him to wear more colorful stuff or just irritating him for fun...Not now, when your hubby says he hates you and is waiting to kick you out in a few days time.

Sathya: I thought Doodz is online now, isn't she?
Shwetha i just loved ur wishlist.. Me waiting for part2.. tells me plz what is part2
Yes can BS take a leave. He needs rest, they pull him in each and every scene, be it with family, kushi, prakash brother's, kids,plants, he has to be their everywhere. 
I shall fund for ASR Nainital trip, Plz send him CVs

Let them show kushi bak bak with DM and what she feels about ASR. Right nw im blank about her feelings.. 

Epi was enjoyable as a stand alone, but not otherwise. 
and gopi wohu image assassination wasnt requiredLOL That was done in poor sportsmanship spiritLOL

Specially the below lines,
My Damage Control Wishlist:

1. Get Barun to take a day off, send him to a spa, let him get a haircut, a facial or whatever and catch up on his sleep so he comes back looking every bit the ASR we fell in love with.

2. Explain Barun's absence by saying ASR if off to attend to a crisis in his Mumbai office and have Khushi Miss Arnav terribly and start thinking what the hell is she going to do after the Temp Marriage is over without him in her life?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hola Peeps...Hugzzz Hug Hug Hug

HELP!!! I need to see an Ophthalmologist RIGHT AWAY !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanawin7showstruckShwetha!--Anna--RiyaDuttasbk2pinky_blueskiestanthya

Go to top