Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* (Page 16)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuZuzanaSunoNa...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

My Damage Control Wishlist:

1. Get Barun to take a day off, send him to a spa, let him get a haircut, a facial or whatever and catch up on his sleep so he comes back looking every bit the ASR we fell in love with.

2. Explain Barun's absence by saying ASR if off to attend to a crisis in his Mumbai office and have Khushi Miss Arnav terribly and start thinking what the hell is she going to do after the Temp Marriage is over without him in her life?

3. CVs get the math fact right. Arhi got married on feb 14, Holi is over, the very least 1 month has passed away, so can we have Arhi arguing that they have to tolerate each other for 4-5 months.

4. PAYASH - Get them involved, their own love story is an excellent remedy for insomniacsLOL,  But as Siblings they rockThumbs Up, get them to start discussing Arhi after each witnesses the tension between Arhi separately.

5. You lazy bum CVsAngry Introducing new character.Thumbs Down It is so obvious that you lack the creativity and the hard-work required to fully develop the existing ones despite having such exceptional talent as supporting cast.

6. Shyam is pivotal to the story why the hell is he making guest appearances.

7. Khushi calling Shyam Jeejaaaji (In saracastic ASR style) infront of Arnav and telling him off politely but the hatred not missed either by Shyam or Arnav.

8. Khushi even if she can't think, can't she atleast fight Arnav that she won't leave after 6 months not unless he tells her why they got married in the first place and why he wants her to leave. Can't Khushi say this marriage means the world to her and she will stay and fight for this marriage and if he wants to run away from the responsibilities, let him go ahead,She won't. She will stay and fight for her marriage and for him.

Part I overWinkLOL

Shweths, I agree to everything on ur wish list ...since we got Arnie boy missing Khushi, we may soon get Khushi missing Arnav too..

Another Point That needs clarification is why does Anjali visit the DOc so much..she is not in the last trimester to visit  every week..she is in the first tri  where monthly visit is the norm and here Anjali is at the Docs every alternate day !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niZuzanawin7Shwetha!--Anna--RiyaDutta

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

hiyya.. loved the analysis on the first page Big smile

i really had a good laugh watching the episode esp from the jhoote part LOL

what i really liked:

-- the first 5 mins when arnav was waiting for khushi in the room - i loved the last glance alternately before they both slept. and the moment arnav woke up, first thing he saw was the bed - aww & haww moment for me. Day Dreaming

-- anjali did impress me too by talking to arnav first - trying to figure things out and then asked khushi and told her abt arnav's past. cutie arnav and anji in the past. Big smile
-- the laad governor line better than swaami ROFL (my hindi's bad so translated Embarrassed)
-- i liked how he tried to control his anger when khushi banged herself and he shouted "dhyaan se" -- really protective and sweet.

what i hated:

-- the whole gopi vahu enactment -- i don't think there was a need to do show that. it's like they're mocking SNS.
-- the onion scene -- glycerin ki bottle khattam ho gayi kya that they had to use onions to bring tears?
-- the last part -- the shirts - it was funny but irritating LOL (thank God there was one plain shirt.. LOL but I want the damn black/white/blue/green/grey/maroon shirts back)

-- akash carries his cabinet keys. does he trust payal or not?! Ouch (understood this now - after reading doods' post and i remember reading an article of akshay - he mentioned something too)

hilarious parts:
-- jhoote scene & towel scene -- that got me into splits after the september scenes ROFL seems like arnav hasn't gotten over with it yet ROFL poor guy. LOL
-- the swaami part esp when she was speaking in shudh hindi ROFL
-- maami, payal & maama's reactions on seeing arnav in that shirt ROFL *jaw dropping*

hoping for a positive epi with ms. B coming & the diabetes scene tonight.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

win7Shwetha!--Anna--tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Zuzanasbk2tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Zuzana--Anna--tanthya

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Another Point That needs clarification is why does Anjali visit the DOc so much..she is not in the last trimester to visit  every week..she is in the first tri  where monthly visit is the norm and here Anjali is at the Docs every alternate day !!

Doc visits have replaced temple visits. Doctors are God. Hence proven.
Loved the analysis (Page 1). I guess I am going to rewatch the episode with all the subtext in mind now and see if it improves for me :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckShwetha!--Anna--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

That's the fate of every hubby's LOLLOLLOL...

Shwethu.. The show  is playing Hide and seek  but  me thinks now it  will get aligned ...they are working towards it ..

ASR is not visible yet ...Khushi we are seeing in one of her klutzy avatars ...right now it is Arnav and  Sankha Devi

The problem is they seem to be clueless on how to go ab out it. I saw SGP on sbs I think last week where the engagement was shot and almost 2 weeks later the epi is about to be aired, started watching that show cos I was tuning 5 minutes earlier for this show.

And you know what has struck me about that show from the period that I have watched it, They have really good produciton values, i LOOOVED what the cast wore for the engagement that is coming up, very rich and sophisticated and their tracks everything is so well planned out alteast 3 months in advance and epis shot 2 weeks in advance, no wonder it is a good show.

If only the above formula is followed by our show, no body would be bothered ab out TRP or competiton.

The issue was they opened many loops and could not figure out which road to take, they tried to satisfy the viewers at the cost of the story [ remember we got a very vocal viewer's who have a list of demands] ...second unlike other shows, this one is quite layered , as I was saying to Doods  y'day after reading some of the  reviews which expressed disappointments .. Ppl will not read into the plot unless they are trained.. The PH are making a mistake in thinking a viewr will spend rest of the night deciphering  layers in the show ..No.. the common viewer will not have the time nor the  drive to invest so much in a show... The PH have to be upfront about some tracks, scenes and also shud indulge in spoon feeding the viewers for them to understand where the CV's are taking them...The PH fails in this aspect and leave many viewer's confused ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaS.Stephywin7sbk2--Anna--

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Originally posted by sbk2

Hello Ladies!!  Hug

I see Shwetha is back! Party  Party

Sathu and Doodsy...lovely analysis Clap  Clap

I liked today's episode and Arhi...

ShwetsssHug

How are you, ya this month My time is being forcefully revised, will be coming in the morning between 10-12, my usual time may aajkal powercut hota haiOuch

So good to see you back Hug
Were you out on vacation?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuShwetha!

Go to top