Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

yaar me too...I never read any comp books in collegeπŸ˜† me Electrical Engg😳
But ab dekho IT mein aake phas gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Monsi lolssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab toh buiding bhi bataa de!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

@Appy...haan naa here also its the same picture🀣

Discoverer... n u too tells... so that we can meet up and discuss IPK face 2 face sipping tea @EatnMeet or @Kadamba... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
asumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

The essence does not stay true for long, does it..once it comes in contact with other essence, it mingles, changes form..although the core remains the same, the  outer fabric may change ... we are witnessing that change .

Thank You , Sumi..

Would love to see more of u..but  no Pressures 😊

@blue - absolutely true- change is the only permanent thing - but somehow only a few changes are palpable, rest of the changes are soo abrupt or totally out of order - i don't know what to do with those moments πŸ˜† and that is when i end up pulling my hair!

like arnav and anjali- was he not a happy kid till his teens? then why did they show a sad bachpan? :\ πŸ˜• and Anjali????

well we will get a few answers by next year i am sure :D

:) i read almost all the comments of this thread but i sometimes dont know where to comment and where not to :D

thank you soo much! will try and be a part as much as i can :)

Edited by asumi - 12 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

yep for sure  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰,,,Kuon degha party than πŸ˜†

Pehle mil toh sahi!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

sathu yaaraπŸ€—...seem to have forgotten spamming yaara 😭...good old days are gone...abb boss is always doing the rounds around me 😑 I have become his new target πŸ˜†

Oh appy sis Riya ki nahi app ka bhi shaithan hai πŸ˜†..bachke rehna meri sundari πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tweety

Hello ladies πŸ€—,wat are we discussing today..

**Sigh**..The Girls are having a Virtual Kitty Party, while the poor Moi is slaving over the post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Pehle mil toh sahi!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

May tho Hot dog hi kavungi..teek ahi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

**Sigh**..The Girls are having a Virtual Kitty Party, while the poor Moi is slaving over the post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah ...partying with the earth playing her rock music in the background πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

I'm off girls. Catch you all tomorrow.

Stay safe all.

bye shanthi n tc
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Discoverer... n u too tells... so that we can meet up and discuss IPK face 2 face sipping tea @EatnMeet or @Kadamba... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WOW...mine InventorπŸ˜‰

LOlsss haan na or go to Park SquareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful, Nymph..Loved each and every line... 😊

M In blue

@BOLD oh yes!!! how did I forget that point!!! 😲

Yes, true as you said Tants (hope you don't mind the short-form)... that she is testing him, and while she's at it, she is equally being tested in this process. I am glad that they are showing Khushi's 'feelings' for him, they may not be as expressive and verbal as Arnav's (but like I've always maintained, Khushi does show her love through her impulsiveness, care and actions). She probably doesn't vocalize her feelings because she is yet to 'accept', understand and acknowledge them. The main point with Khushi when it comes to understanding things is that she neglects to ask the most fundamental and important question - 'WHY'. Once she asks that question (for any 'effect' that is right now in her life) - a lot of her confusions, doubts, fears will be dispelled.

Both of them, unknowingly are slowly getting habituated to each other (the last glance at each other before they sleep was on incidence of this), as the days go by, both are getting to know each other well, and they are now quite well attuned to each other's reactions, habits, and behaviours.

P.S: I was wishing that you had written a longer post today πŸ˜ƒ  It was nice to see a cheerful, optimistic you - thanks to Zuzana, who helped perk you up, and then you in turn helped perk us up!! πŸ˜†
Edited by sea.nymph - 12 years ago