Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is one thing im really happy about Arnav..

He dismisses and forgives all her pranks and OTT behavior. he isnt unreasonable to her. 
he is studying her in his own way. he does genuinely want her to be happy and doesnt mind if she laughs at his cost or feels happy at the cost of his image. he is giving her a chance, he is giving himself a chance, he is giving his relationship a chance.

On the other hand, Kushi has lots to learn and grow to be his wife. Yes she needs to. 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPKKNDcrazy

Seen Red, Gone Red!

Tanthya, Fantastic Analysis as always, the best part being the warning note to the CVs in the end. Lets hope this comedy thing was also enacted for a bigger cause!
Now to Doods: I am always with u on the Aakash Payal analysis, i dont see any other reason for the mention of the key here too!
Didn't I always tell you that Payal-Aakash relationship will see a major turbulence in future??? I don't have any idea whether the closet key was purposefully mentioned so that ASR is compelled to wear any of the shirts made available for him by Khushi or is this indication to prove our theory correct. Actually, there are many methods of storytelling. One of such methods is "aesthetic" art form which includes"Metaphors". That's why I say I believe in metaphors and not in symbolisms. Aakash keeping his closet key with him is an indication that Payal has not yet been able to find the key to enter the "actual Aakash". Now here lies the promise of future turbulence.
Loved the observation...and here come my favourites from ur analysis!
It is not about his lack of expressing his love but it is all about"his way of expressing his love". Yes, when I say this, then I will prove you also that all the people in IPK family (in serial) have not understood what "Actual ASR" is.
Such people are common in real life, not everyone is capable of expressing oneself so well but that doesnt make them bad people..Thanks for this character anlaysis of ASR, bcos i have felt these, i connect with this personality so much in reality!

The problem is not with his past but it is in his persona. Every human being is different and their way of expressing is also different. (The mannerisms and persona were so evident in the childhood FB shown yesterday, the child portrayed them brilliantly)

The moment he realized he didn't even waste a single moment to inform Lavanya; he didn't betray her.

Today's track of humiliation of Arnav's love will definitely make Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada regret one day for she failed to understand the only person that mattered to her heart for this man knows to love and his way of expressing love is through sacrificing his own happiness and living life for others for he is truthful and just.

That is the way i am dying to watch, as much as i want to see the mighty ASR grovelling and begging, i want Khushi to know how much agony she has added to Arnav's tortured soul. Brilliant again, Doods😛

Sathya, we are all in the same boat...too bitter to swallow, too sweet to spit!  God forbid, The CVs and PH  deserve big punishment for putting the loyal fans thru this emotional roller coaster and stretching the limits of our patience😃

anyway, i feel much better after having deciphered more layers to the comedy with all ur help...!
Lovely reading all ur analysis...anna, pam,payasa and many more...

Heyy IPC,

welcome to REDUX ark , hop in and let  it all out..

Don't worry... The PH are running out of time and they are correcting the course..One proof was in Khushi's dialogue , another is the entry of a new comer.. A newcomer has always come to bosst ARHI  dynamics further ...Lavanya brought in realization to Arnav, NK the almost confession adn marriage, lets see wht MS.B will bring..
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Doods🤗

Fantabulous post today...it was just mindblowingly brilliant!👏👏👏
What an insight to ASR's character...beautifully put...both of them have to understand him yet..but me surprised to see Anji still ignorant about her chotey. ..How very true he is a man of action and doesnt believe in portraying his love openly..its upto the person he loves to decode him. 

I loved that John keats quote:
" Love is his religion..he will die for it" 

Doods but I am surprised to see La decode him so well when Anji could not do..but do you think kushi will repent esp for mocking him in yesterdays episode..I doubt Doods...the Cvs generally forget to close these loops.

.love those pictures you put in your posts...where do you get it from?

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM all 🤗

Sathya, nice analysis and very nice points about Anjali being the God Fairy. Totally agree about Payash, the wardrobe keys were strange. Loved your notes to the CVs.

Doods, terrific explanation about Arnav's love. I understand where Khushi's repentance comes in but am not sure I got your point about Anjali's repentance. Is it because of him sacrificing so much for her?

Anna, I do understand where you are coming from. Lets hope for the best.

Pam, nice decoding of their understanding of each other.

Sea-nymph, loved your analysis too.

I really enjoyed the episode. Seriously, this PH should consider getting into sitcoms. Everything from the dialogues, to the setting, to the cutting of onions to induce tears was too good.

Edited by slmu - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Doodhs : Yesss! Completely relaxed! I was hell frustrated! Cannot take the comedy anymore - however much I enjoy it - I miss the heart felt and the depressing scenes! I just want them back! :))

Relax Anna..you never know ..today night again back to square one with comedy and Ghunghat...😡

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Anna,

You will be regretting  it pretty soon  and second, I want the  regret/redemption scene to be handled by Nissar.. I do not want Gul anywhere near
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: slmu

GM all 🤗

Sathya, nice analysis and very nice points about Anjali being the God Fairy. Totally agree about Payash, the wardrobe keys were strange. Loved your notes to the CVs.

Doods, terrific explanation about Arnav's love. I understand where Khushi's repentance comes in but am not sure I got your point about Anjali's repentance. Is it because of him sacrificing so much for her?

I really enjoyed the episode. Seriously, this PH should consider getting into sitcoms. Everything from the dialogues, to the setting, to the cutting of onions to induce tears was too good.

GM Shanthi 🤗 Thanks.

Anjali's repentance I have not even touched. Yup it will come when because of her Khushi will leave and Arnav will be all alone again... That time she will recall the Holi -Bhaang Arnv where he pours his heart out in front of her and Naani... 

So, that part is still left...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Pam

Very nice take on the 'UNDERSTANDING' quotient between ASR and Khushi. Looking forward to this turning into a meaningful thing in their relationship instead of using it against each other for the majority of the time.

About your PS on her cutting the onions - I think she wanted fresh tears in her eyes when she wanted to touch his feet and ask for forgiveness for not being nice to him earlier etc. etc. 😆

For me the best dialogue today was when she was showing him his new wardrobe and helping him choose a shirt. She shows him the green one and says - 'aapko ped paudhe bahut pasand hain na toh yeh pehen lijiye. Aapko aisa lagega ki poora bageecha aapke saath chal raha hain.' 🤣  🤣

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

GM all 🤗

Sea-nymph, loved your analysis too.

GM, Shanthi

Thankooo ...

It just means that there are still barricades and both are still wearing masks , Shanthi unlike Arnav-Khushi who  are open, honest   leading to trust ..