Frequent Posters

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Just updated all the typos๐Ÿ˜Š
Shai thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Today's track of humiliation of Arnav's love will definitely make Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada regret one day for she failed to understand the only person that mattered to her heart for this man knows to love and his way of expressing love is through sacrificing his own happiness and living life for others for he is truthful and just. 

Beautiful... umm... I need to work on my vocab!!!! I hope this will be the outcome ... I sincerely hope. Khushi is has been a playful girl but never frivolous. Where has the compassion they showed earlier gone?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Sathya ๐Ÿค— Today I am unhappy ๐Ÿ˜”! With yesterdays post I tried to bring in all the positiveness I could but I cannot do it anymore! I just cannot stand this torture that CV's are dishing out at us - why!? Where is the logic!? Where is Khushi's character!? What is left in this show to watch!? I have no answer!

I agree with Payasa here - yes the story is moving in two directions - one to fuel the misunderstanding even more and one to understand why and how a character is - I got that before only - but is it right to show it this way!? The tom and jerry way!? ๐Ÿ˜ก Where is the intensity - where is the passion - where is the pain and where is the love!? And most importantly where is the story!? If I talk about the Misunderstanding - nothing is happening on that front - the Arnav - Khushi and Shyam equation has been missing since the track started and somehow Shyam is missing in continuous episodes. Have the CV's forgotten that he is the second lead - even if the villain?  Is Abhaas unwell or something? Why is it that he is missing from the show all together when he is very much needed in the current track just like Arnav and Khushi!? Its like once in blue moon Shyam remembers that he has a thing for Khushi and he needs to act - otherwise he is non -existent. If this is the way the MU is gonna move ahead or fuel up - I can not help but be disappointed.

When this show started - I never watched it from the first day - even though the promos had me excited - but I make it a point to watch one show at a time - however just as soon as that show finished - I caught on with every episode of IPKKND asap and loved every bit of it! True - I fell for Arnav more because I could understand him more - but I liked Khushi back then - I could understand her - but now she is off my limits! I do not understand her anymore and I do not understand what the writers are actually wanting to portray! ๐Ÿ˜•

Coming to today's episode - the initial scene was definitely good - Khushi talking to Laxmi about her feelings and Arnav listening to it. That was a nice part - and especially when Arnav turns around to see Khushi sleeping and closes his eyes after looking at her and same goes for Khushi. This scene was adorable from both their povs! 

Anjali - indeed the fairy god in their lives - she tries to make her chotte understand - who is incapable of understanding anything - and then she thinks that she will talk to the person who is the matured one among the two and will understand. And after this scene was where I was put off!

Did I enjoy the comedy!? Yes I did - I was laughing through out. But did I like the way it was shown and the basis it was shown on!? NO - Absolutely not! Yesterday only I had said that B&B would make sense if it had any bearing in the future episodes. But there is no connection between any episode now. The thursday stairs confrontation - had no connection with Friday - Friday had no connection with Monday and now Monday also does not have any connection with the Tuesday episode! WTH is happening in the show!? Yesterday I was happy that Khushi realized that her shaitaan and rajkumar are the same - today she again gets to know about Arnav's love and how he cannot show it and he does not like showing it also - instead of thinking about the scenes of the Heer-Ranjha act / the stair confrontation / the B & B act - she forgets that she wants to give him a silent treatment and she comes back with her OTT drama!? SERIOUSLY!?

The connection here is the inroad Khushi is making or shall we say that  Khushi is getting  priceless info on who or what Arnav is ..I admit she has not processed it and is using it  for petty purpose   but once she is triggered and this track is heading for that, then she will start crossing her P's n Q's

I do agree - this could be a way to bring out Arnav's childhood and what has made him like this - but why change Khushi's character over this!? Starting of the episode she promises to herself that she will not show her face to him - and very next instant - the OTT begins!? Why the over the top drama - and why the gopi bahu drama!? And does Gopi give Ahem such ridiculous  shirts to wear and call him swami!? SERIOUSLY!? Nothing was logical! Nothing fit in the place - Sobti was superb in his frustration and that was the return of ASR but why keep showing Khushi as a 7-8 year old kid!? Wasn't she supposed to lose everything with this track!? Wasnt she supposed to be so badly hurt and lost that Arnav's redemption had to be huge!? Why is it that this track does not make me feel sorry for her at all - except the few initial days!? Isnt this the same Khushi - who lashed out Arnav because of the live in thingy - what has happened to her!? Where did that Khushi go!?

O Man! I can keep taking out my frustration but it would not end! I would leave it here.

The good points :

- The first scene where Arnav hears Khushi talking to Laxmi and they both sleep only after looking at each other

- The return of Arnav Singh Raizada

- The comedy track even though OTT - was hilarious! I will say I did not stop laughing once! Especially Arnav's "swami se acha laad governor hi tha" and Arnav checking the towel and perfume for any thing wrong - ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

- The shirtless Arnav did not impress me much today but the garden waala dialogue was good

- Khushi again bumping into the door and Arnav screaming at her to watch where she was going was again good

- Khushi playing with his hair when he was asleep

Rest - a totally FILLER episode. Yes - a slight glimpse into Arnav's childhood was great and I hope to see more scenes. Ms. B - the 9 year old girl - seems like a choti shaitaan to me - the way mami and Akash and Mamaji talked about her - it was like she makes her own decisions. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Akash's " Let me go tell bhai about her coming" means that this choti shaitaan and Arnav may have to have some sort of thing going on between them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enough of the rant for today - me now going to sleep! C ya all for discussions tomorrow! 

Love :))

A note to the writers : Please give me the pain / the agony / the depression / the heartfelt scenes back - I cannot take this comedy - I would rather watch Tom and Jerry or some other show! Give me something like the diwali sequence / the diwali car sequence/ the Fark padta hai sequence / the Arnav breaking down sequence / The Khushi silent treatment - please give me all this or I would be pulling my hair out!! Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani and the rest of the cast are talent powerhouses - utilize it - don't mess with it!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

-- Edited --

After watching the episode again - I will give Khushi the benefit of doubt. The recall scene where she remembers what Anjali said - what Anjali said was that Arnav does not show love and does not like when it is showed to him and even though he can love - he cannot express. Anjali wanted Khushi to show love I guess - she mentioned that if she shows love to Arnav - he will put a barrier - but showing love is important. What I did not like is Khushi using it in a different sense - Her dialogues - pyaar ke narkh mein swaagat hai did not gel with me. But the recall scene later - gives me the doubt that she is testing Arnav whether he does put a barrier when love is shown to him. 

I am still upset with the way the scene is portrayed - I nees to be shown more pain and agony from the leads to know that this indeed is a MU track - but well a small sign of positiveness that I could finally come up with :D

If you had read  Doods, You would  know that Doods has always ben telling that this is war , war between and amongst 3 individuals ..Arnav, Shyam, Khushi ...among this 3 ..Arnav had  couple of cards to deal wth in war while the defenseless one was Khushi who herself was the powerful ace ..but today that Ace got further boost when she got  to know the chink in one of her enemies armour... she may try to weaken him but  later she will realize this can be her strength and will  boost it with her own power...today we got  to see a weapon handed over to a defenseless Khushi ..

Pam and Doodhs : Replied to your analysis on page 11 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In Blue, Sweetie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Anna,

The superficial nature  has also been part of Khushi's nature, Hun...It is what she uses when she is hurt beyond words...

Yes, Khushi has not realized  what or who Arnav is and is playing with him thinking him to be a stone but the day she gets a glimpse into his vulnerabilities she will be the first one who will act as his shield..

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I Am Scared๐Ÿ˜•...

Yar..Today TRP's will be out...what will happen...

Last week in som TRP it was out of Top 10 I guess๐Ÿ˜ญ...

And as per TB TRP it was no 6 or 8...

I really hope Things get better

BTW

Hello my dear pals๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Tants and Doodles ..Fab Fab Write Up ๐Ÿค—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

You people are such ASRs sacrificing my happiness for the love of IPK! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ok Me signing off ...
Will try to peep in later

ASR Is a ocean of Love...Thankooo for such a hooj & Deeep complimentwa !! We appreciate it and are glad that u have recognized  what a loving phamully we are !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I Am Scared๐Ÿ˜•...

Yar..Today TRP's will be out...what will happen...

Last week in som TRP it was out of Top 10 I guess๐Ÿ˜ญ...

And as per TB TRP it was no 6 or 8...

I really hope Things get better

BTW

Hello my dear pals๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Tants and Doodles ..Fab Fab Write Up ๐Ÿค—

Honestly , I would be happy if the  nosediving TRP sends the PH scampering for course correction  and they have begun to correct the course  cos  the CV's sent the message didn't they..when Khushi says "Ab nayi Khushi Kumari Guptha nazar aayegi " ...So hang on , Ruchi ..corrections  do take time ..

Thank You !!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

If you had read  Doods, You would  know that Doods has always ben telling that this is war , war between and amongst 3 individuals ..Arnav, Shyam, Khushi ...among this 3 ..Arnav had  couple of cards to deal wth in war while the defenseless one was Khushi who herself was the powerful ace ..but today that Ace got further boost when she got  to know the chink in one of her enemies armour... she may try to weaken him but  later she will realize this can be her strength and will  boost it with her own power...today we got  to see a weapon handed over to a defenseless Khushi ..

In Blue, Sweetie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Anna,

The superficial nature  has also been part of Khushi's nature, Hun...It is what she uses when she is hurt beyond words...

Yes, Khushi has not realized  what or who Arnav is and is playing with him thinking him to be a stone but the day she gets a glimpse into his vulnerabilities she will be the first one who will act as his shield..

Oh okay! Yes I have always understood this in Doodhs analysis - so this info that she got from Anjali which was used for "other" things yesterday - was actually giving her a strong weapon against shyam and to protect Arnav!?

Wow!! I really did not see that coming!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I would be glad to see then - and soon - her knowing about his vulnerabilities very soon then! My patience level sucks! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hola my beauties๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Updated my reply at @page1๐Ÿ˜ณ

Off to ofc so will cya all after sometime๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Group hug to all!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Helooo My friends๐Ÿค—

Sathya, Doodz: Tantastic & Dantistic to the power of N...

Loooved all the analysis in my absence...and especially the dandas so brilliantly given by you both to the powers that be that they are finally getting their act together (atleast trying to).

Missed you all sooo much๐Ÿค—

-Sheena- thumbnail
Hello Ji...๐Ÿค—

Yeh title ka Kya matlab hai..IP REDUX?

Edit: oh thankoo for the link..saves me trouble finding you...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago