Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poolovesarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing :) Indeed you did a fabulous job yet again to decode :) Keep up!
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Sathya πŸ€— Today I am unhappy πŸ˜”! With yesterdays post I tried to bring in all the positiveness I could but I cannot do it anymore! I just cannot stand this torture that CV's are dishing out at us - why!? Where is the logic!? Where is Khushi's character!? What is left in this show to watch!? I have no answer!

same here anna nt to worry i m with u.

I agree with Payasa here - yes the story is moving in two directions - one to fuel the misunderstanding even more and one to understand why and how a character is - I got that before only - but is it right to show it this way!? The tom and jerry way!? πŸ˜‘ Where is the intensity - where is the passion - where is the pain and where is the love!? And most importantly where is the story!? If I talk about the Misunderstanding - nothing is happening on that front - the Arnav - Khushi and Shyam equation has been missing since the track started and somehow Shyam is missing in continuous episodes. Have the CV's forgotten that he is the second lead - even if the villain?  Is Abhaas unwell or something? Why is it that he is missing from the show all together when he is very much needed in the current track just like Arnav and Khushi!? Its like once in blue moon Shyam remembers that he has a thing for Khushi and he needs to act - otherwise he is non -existent. If this is the way the MU is gonna move ahead or fuel up - I can not help but be disappointed.

agreed what u wrote in red n blue. we both r in the same boat.

When this show started - I never watched it from the first day - even though the promos had me excited - but I make it a point to watch one show at a time - however just as soon as that show finished - I caught on with every episode of IPKKND asap and loved every bit of it! True - I fell for Arnav more because I could understand him more - but I liked Khushi back then - I could understand her - but now she is off my limits! I do not understand her anymore and I do not understand what the writers are actually wanting to portray! πŸ˜•

hehehehe couldnt agree more on this in brown.

Coming to today's episode - the initial scene was definitely good - Khushi talking to Laxmi about her feelings and Arnav listening to it. That was a nice part - and especially when Arnav turns around to see Khushi sleeping and closes his eyes after looking at her and same goes for Khushi. This scene was adorable from both their povs!

same here this scene specially arnav expression i loved most. pink

Anjali - indeed the fairy god in their lives - she tries to make her chotte understand - who is incapable of understanding anything - and then she thinks that she will talk to the person who is the matured one among the two and will understand. And after this scene was where I was put off!

Did I enjoy the comedy!? Yes I did - I was laughing through out. But did I like the way it was shown and the basis it was shown on!? NO - Absolutely not! Yesterday only I had said that B&B would make sense if it had any bearing in the future episodes. But there is no connection between any episode now. The thursday stairs confrontation - had no connection with Friday - Friday had no connection with Monday and now Monday also does not have any connection with the Tuesday episode! WTH is happening in the show!? Yesterday I was happy that Khushi realized that her shaitaan and rajkumar are the same - today she again gets to know about Arnav's love and how he cannot show it and he does not like showing it also - instead of thinking about the scenes of the Heer-Ranjha act / the stair confrontation / the B & B act - she forgets that she wants to give him a silent treatment and she comes back with her OTT drama!? SERIOUSLY!? 

I do agree - this could be a way to bring out Arnav's childhood and what has made him like this - but why change Khushi's character over this!? Starting of the episode she promises to herself that she will not show her face to him - and very next instant - the OTT begins!? Why the over the top drama - and why the gopi bahu drama!? And does Gopi give Ahem such ridiculous  shirts to wear and call him swami!? SERIOUSLY!? Nothing was logical! Nothing fit in the place - Sobti was superb in his frustration and that was the return of ASR but why keep showing Khushi as a 7-8 year old kid!? Wasn't she supposed to lose everything with this track!? Wasnt she supposed to be so badly hurt and lost that Arnav's redemption had to be huge!? Why is it that this track does not make me feel sorry for her at all - except the few initial days!? Isnt this the same Khushi - who lashed out Arnav because of the live in thingy - what has happened to her!? Where did that Khushi go!?

O Man! I can keep taking out my frustration but it would not end! I would leave it here.

u r too frustrated anna nt too worry shut ur mind n enjoy it as i m doing.

The good points :

- The first scene where Arnav hears Khushi talking to Laxmi and they both sleep only after looking at each other

- The return of Arnav Singh Raizada

- The comedy track even though OTT - was hilarious! I will say I did not stop laughing once! Especially Arnav's "swami se acha laad governor hi tha" and Arnav checking the towel and perfume for any thing wrong - πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

- The shirtless Arnav did not impress me much today but the garden waala dialogue was good

- Khushi again bumping into the door and Arnav screaming at her to watch where she was going was again good

- Khushi playing with his hair when he was asleep

liked ur liked or good points.

Rest - a totally FILLER episode. Yes - a slight glimpse into Arnav's childhood was great and I hope to see more scenes. Ms. B - the 9 year old girl - seems like a choti shaitaan to me - the way mami and Akash and Mamaji talked about her - it was like she makes her own decisions. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Akash's " Let me go tell bhai about her coming" means that this choti shaitaan and Arnav may have to have some sort of thing going on between them πŸ˜‰

in purple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enough of the rant for today - me now going to sleep! C ya all for discussions tomorrow! 

Love :))

A note to the writers : Please give me the pain / the agony / the depression / the heartfelt scenes back - I cannot take this comedy - I would rather watch Tom and Jerry or some other show! Give me something like the diwali sequence / the diwali car sequence/ the Fark padta hai sequence / the Arnav breaking down sequence / The Khushi silent treatment - please give me all this or I would be pulling my hair out!! Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani and the rest of the cast are talent powerhouses - utilize it - don't mess with it!  πŸ˜‘

o give some sunshine give me some rain give me another chance agey i forgotten πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-- Edited --

After watching the episode again - I will give Khushi the benefit of doubt. The recall scene where she remembers what Anjali said - what Anjali said was that Arnav does not show love and does not like when it is showed to him and even though he can love - he cannot express. Anjali wanted Khushi to show love I guess - she mentioned that if she shows love to Arnav - he will put a barrier - but showing love is important. What I did not like is Khushi using it in a different sense - Her dialogues - pyaar ke narkh mein swaagat hai did not gel with me. But the recall scene later - gives me the doubt that she is testing Arnav whether he does put a barrier when love is shown to him.

in purple may be some hints 4 future or for kkg. in pink she is testin him or measuring my  toleration limits.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am still upset with the way the scene is portrayed - I nees to be shown more pain and agony from the leads to know that this indeed is a MU track - but well a small sign of positiveness that I could finally come up with :D

tumhara ab koi ellaj nhi hai anna πŸ˜­ . thanks khuch tou acha nazar aya tumhain if nahi aye tou act on my phormula which i mention aboveπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. plz cvs

anna nazar tou araha hai na im in green πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DiamondLife thumbnail
well i was ROFL..watching todays episode..
I have same complain..how come payal get to wear nice nightdress..poor khushi, arnav is the king of the RM..she have not even got a cloth or anything thing from Arnav..as gift!!! Can't they see???
Why don't Anjali make ASR to go for shopping with Khushi?? OR Why just Arnav not getting some cloths for her??? If he has brought her for 6 months..give her digestible MRs. Raizada status..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The forum seems divided with some liking the episode and some not. I am one of those who liked the episode. While the CVs threw in comedy a bit of consistency remained with Arnav overhearing why Khushi works two jobs in order to avoid him. I like that even when she was acting like Gopi she reminded Arnav of how he didn't want to see her. Khushi is still hurt by his words but has found a new way of dealing with what happened.

The way I looked at the SNS imitation, it looked more like the CVs were making fun of the show instead of promoting it and why would they promote it I thought SNS was doing better in the ratings compared to IPKKND.

Things I liked:

- Arnav and Khushi stealing glances of the other sleeping, found this to be an aww scene

- Khushi messing with Arnav's hair when she realized she was getting too distracted

- Anjali and Khushi's conversation about Arnav's childhood

- Arnav missing being called Laad Governor and wearing a red shirt! Khushi is bringing colors into his life again

My complaint:

Why on earth does Payal get the better clothes? Even to sleep look at what she wears. Its unfair to the leads to have other characters getting the better wardrobe

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what to say abt today episode:

from an entertainment point of view: 9/10 

it was really well acted by sarun, it was funny and i just was felt feeling happy and warm when i was done. there was a good mix of comedy with the love that arhi share. i my opinion khushi was not ott like she is sometimes. there was feelings being the facade of jokes. 

from the perceptive of the story : 5/10

bad stuff first

story is moving very slowly, prob done on purpose by the cv's. prob due to ipl and might also be they are still working out the how arnav will find out the truth and their confession of love. both are really pivotal scenes for the show and hope cv's are putting in a lot of thought for those. 

shyam is missing in action. as much as i don't like him creating problems he is the one that moves the story along. 

skeptical abt the new entry. 

on to the good stuff

some may disagree but khushi was not ott today. the girl is stuck between a rock and a hard place. she loves him, she think he hates her, she loves the family cant tell them the truth. she wants to be away but cant too much without raising the families suspicions. so she has yet again dawned the sanka devi avatar... and being the "peerfeeccct wife" to arnav. laughter is khushi medicine and part of her nature. im  liking the portrayal of khushi nowadays. 

i liked this take as she is giving arnav what he wants a obedient docile khushi who does not challenge his authority and not to mention makes arnav the center of her universe. and as much as arnav may denie he wants khushi attention 24/7. he on many occasions automatically assumes that khushi actions, words and feelings are directed towards and caused by him. 

arnav's besides the misunderstanding needs to let khushi be her own person. arnav is too strong and dominant and in his need for control unknowingly suppresses khushi and her carefree nature. the part of khushi he loves the most. anjali tries to tells him but arnav has yet to understand. he missed her when she was gone and he didnt like it when he was killing him with her attention. i liked how he said that LG was better than swami.

i know much has been discussed of the future separation. but i thing is for sure it wont be a physical one. they might love each other one day, hate the next, irritate, bring tears, confuse one another r just plain break each others heart. but these two cant stay away from each other to save a life, u said it right they are each others need as well as addiction. the dysfunctions of their relationship are being shown well under and veil of light hearted comedy. 

*ooops meant to update on page 2 but replied instead. sorry for the double post. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
vicqust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Doods,, and you would be even more surprised at what you cant live without😳 Edited by vicqust - 12 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the epi... Laughed all way thru ..🀣...dialogues, antics, expressions... thoroughly enjoyed it...πŸ˜†... as a stand alone epi...😎.

But I'm absoloutely tired of the drag..πŸ₯±.. The cv'z dragged the revelation of Anj huby...The revelation to Khushi who her fiance was... But this is unbelievable...πŸ˜’... Since their marriage I have enjoyed few epi's here or there on their own.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... N i DEFINITELY prefer the wonderful analysis done here MORE than waht has been dished out to us onscreen.πŸ€—β­οΈ..

Why are ArHi shouldering the entire epi...πŸ˜•...? There are so many characters... so many paralllel tracks that could be touched upon... Shyam-Anjali, PayAsh, Mama-mami... Have the Gupta's left the show??..I won't be suprised to read articles that those actors are doing diff shows... I just don't understand... Every single actor is doing justice to their role...Y aren't they entitled to screen time...???... y concentrate ONLY on Khushi IRRITATING ASR???... These scenes can b squeezed between other tracks tooo... Even giving us insight in to characters is possible without this pathetic dragging... i don't know... There's no way they can drag till this IPL is over ...cause by then...EVEN.the TRP audience will have given up cOMPLETELY ...

*off to read all analysis*
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Me updated πŸ˜ƒ but am still proof reading and will be changing the colors but the matter is ready... check kar sakte ho. πŸ˜Š
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@doods-wonderful,exhilarated that somebody shares my POV on the episode.have written the same things but in Lizzy style on Pg2.I have mentioned there that today's episode was all about love and the different styles that ppl potray it in.I have also likened ASR to a jackfruit .if one tries unraveling his approach one really has to first go through   the coarse outer surface after that the other tasteless inner layer which is unfit to eat and then would one get to taste the sweet fruit.so I guess Khushi has got a clue about it from Anjali..I hope the PH uses this to weave a good plot..
I found nothing wrong with way Khushi is dealing with this issue.this comic sense is part of her makeup.though I loved the Arnav,Khushi and anjali parts,I also have problem with two things-1.the stagnation of the other plots ,2.continuation of this comic track (though intertwined with message ) will really put some people off watching Ipkknd.Edited by Lizzy2012 - 12 years ago
imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post ...epioside was not sooo good bt tanthya nad doods your analysis are enough to make it watch...better...