Navya

Navya and Pallu

svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who else is pissed that Navya walks around with the Pallu on her head even in fron of Anant? 

As I was looking through the pics Fawwaz posted for todays episode (obviously I haven't watched the epi yet) the first thing that stood out was the Pallu. Navya GET RID of it ASAP if not in front of Anant atleast in the romantic scenes.😡

But that aside, how cute are these 2. CUTENESS PERSONIFIED.

Oh... I have to wait a couple more hours to catch the episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shilpa...I agree with u dear, but being in B house and anyone dropping in anytime in Anya room...So Navya always in pallu 
navya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: svkworld2

Who else is pissed that Navya walks around with the Pallu on her head even in fron of Anant? 

As I was looking through the pics Fawwaz posted for todays episode (obviously I haven't watched the epi yet) the first thing that stood out was the Pallu. Navya GET RID of it ASAP if not in front of Anant atleast in the romantic scenes.😡

But that aside, how cute are these 2. CUTENESS PERSONIFIED.

Oh... I have to wait a couple more hours to catch the episode...

agree @bold...
svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navya19

Hey Shilpa...I agree with u dear, but being in B house and anyone dropping in anytime in Anya room...So Navya always in pallu 

I understand...but I am sure CVs can manage the romantic scenes without the pallu. Today none of the Bajpayee clan were at home either :(
navya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: svkworld2

I understand...but I am sure CVs can manage the romantic scenes without the pallu. Today none of the Bajpayee clan were at home either :(

but sometimes I feel it is Somya who has to pin and unpin the pallu...so to avoid that but when they both lay down on bed Navya didn't had pallu and her hair was open...
navya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana1sana

😆

what is so funny dear...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup CVs has to make her pallu unpin wen Bajpayees r not around specifically wen Anya romantic scenes r shot...