Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 10/04/12

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

saamangopichandrikaselvalakshmisobeyscutepairjunkabcsahanarajsushavviZEESXYJanussmily_faceautumnsconcertoThendralfanThendral_USAjinjuthendralfan007Gayashrikalki2007miganswash2vjayammini_00hopper_oceanPearl.Arizes.CarynVani19ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90nithya..

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanksss Bhago for the wonderful and great Update!ClapHug

Full family now going in nermai vazhi and wanna change the worldD'oh Soon viewers going to hospital, ipdiye ponaaCry Nethu than i wrote there was no Anand nu and today they showedD'oh
TPS was good..Thank God Lav job goneeLOLClap

I hope that chasing scenes comes this week.Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysGayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00GiselArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Unga porumaiya nan paruturein TTFan!!CryClap Cry
Nice update. Just wishing it was a better episode!

Edited by Gisel - 10 April 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjumini_00vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments! HugHug  Special Hugs for updating Anand scenesHug.

Dragging episode! Great now the loosu Anand FIL turned good. Next whom are they going to change?? Neighbours aa?? Poor viewersD'oh.

Bhuv and Lax scenes were not bad. Bhuv was good in expressing the pain her son is undergoing. Even with full mothers love, dad's care is very important too... Poor that kid. Lax is answerable to all theseAngry.

Edited by Pearl27 - 10 April 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysGayashrijinjuThendralfanTTfanmini_00GiselArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanksss for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Bhaghiii (Yovvv BhaghiTongue)!Big smileHug

Grr Anand and that loose familyCry

Poor viewersOuch & Poor TPSOuch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyscutepairjinjuThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoKarthiN90

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Bhaghi.
First half was crap. So Bujiis and ganjas gonna do kuttu pracharama. God save us.  Kodumai vera unnum solrathukku illa. Its just too unrealistic.

Second half was good. The director threw more light on TPS's story. She is not a bold lady as she is made out to be. It was sad to see her breaking down when she was talking about her son's pain. Lax was so wooden. Just because he still has a soft corner for her... he cannot expect her to forgive him. Two-timing can never be justified. If TPS compromised like other women he would had a gala time with both the ladies. Its disgusting to see such men. He had no reason to have extra marital affair. Kili madhiri pondatti irukarcha he went behind a korangu. At least Aish and Yuvarani were same age group. SC definitely looks older than her. I wonder how Kumaran overlooked her age. I'm still not convinced w/ the replacement. More than the looks TPS as a person is 1000x better than her. I wonder what Lax saw in Bhu?! But this track is really getting intresting. I would love to know more about Bhu's side of story. She keeps saying Lax was not a rich man when they fell in love and she was not after his money. So what made her go behind him? If its true why she looks down upon middle class people. If she became rich through sheer hardwork as she claims so can others.

Edited by jinju - 10 April 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saamancutepairsobeysthendralfan007GayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhagi for your lovely update Hug.

Poor you...you had to go through Anandh's torture Disapprove.

Poor TPS Unhappy

Where are T&T? Embarrassed Why don't they have a story for themselves like before their marriage? Day Dreaming

Edited by Gunz. - 10 April 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks baghi for the wonderul update...loads of hugs for u...in this rate chasing next week only...Anand part?? what shd i tell? IDK what to tell :s...i skipped it though...
Tps was just her original self...and lakshman was like u r also important and she is also important...what a view he got?...grr...good tps just told few things lakshman need to know...i liked that she was not intentional in telling those to lakshman but only highlighted them to him for lav and the baby sake...good one...hope no more anand this week...anand enna cooking? pls make gum halwa and all of can eat so that u all never open ur mouths in the name of advise...appadiye send parcel to GW ttoo...

Edited by shubba - 10 April 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysjinjuThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top