Punar Vivah

Don't like arti character (Page 3)

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Originally posted by zeezee55

Ansh is a spoilt brat - we all know that - and so does Aarthi.  I love Aarthi's character - i think she is a strong-willed person who will not easily be bowed which is what is needed with a MIL like Gayatri;  but at the same time she will be a duty-bound wife and DIL.  I think she has the right mix. 

I think the fault is not so much Aarthi's as the people around her.  Yes Ansh is spoilt, bothering his mum for this and for that.  He is spoilt in that he expects his demands to be met pronto - i accept that.  But under the circumstances, what choice does he have - he does not know anyone else there - all he knows is his mum. 

Yash's daughters give no such problems becuase they have someone - Bua, I believe, - who is taking care of their needs.  But Ansh has no one assigned to him after the bidaai. By right he should have been assigned an adult to take care of him.  He was just left to follow the only person he really knew - his mum.

No i don't think Aarthi had a choice - when the boy wanted to sleep, an adult should have come forward quickly and said ' come son, your mother has something to do, I'll carry you until she finishes'. 

If Aarti had insisted in not carrying Ansh, there might have been a greater altercation and that it would have been a disaster.  She quickly snipped it in the bud by carrying her son as no one came forward to help out. 

Yash's family should have been more pro-active to ensure that the boy was taken care of while the mother still had duties to perform.

Exactly my thoughts. Ansh is certainly pampered and I don't care for the way he talks to Gayatri and Aarti has her work cut out. But apart from that, whatever demands Ansh made on Aarti was just what a 5 year old would do when the only person he knows in the room is his mother. Aarti too I thought did exactly what a mother would do to prevent an over excited and over tired child from having a melt down. In fact the person who I thought could have and should have stepped up to relieve Aarti of Ansh was Yash. If there was any other person in the room to whom Ansh would have happily gone with, it would have been with Yash.
 But then Yash was in a world of his own. Confused
Precisely. I find Arati;'s beahviour as a mother 100% normal. Any mother will forget what others say or will feel if they find their child distressed. I think no mother can be practical (mothers would define it as cruel) enough to leave their kids (even temporary) for a family or a person with him till date they have no connection. If she left ansh with the grand parents, the message she would have conveyed was...ITs ok to ignore Ansh. you have done a favour to me by remaarying. my son will manage. 

I mean she knows that she has to settle in the family...but she also needs to send a message that Ansh is her lifeline and he has to be accepted in the family. why should she potray herself as bechari willing to do anything for the new members...afterall both she and yash are doing it for their children. its a mutual give and take

What I don't like about Arati is her behaviour with yash...totally unjustified and immature.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirekhaEnchantedForest

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Rockerz
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
some time i like her character but not all the times...some times it's so annoying...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index