India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Don't like arti character

sunpathak Groupbie
sunpathak
sunpathak

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
They way they are showing is to much. She married him for her son sake or any reason why is she acting like that?i don't like her picking up her son throw all the ritual I like yas mother today if I am inher place I would have done same thing. What u us think

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly63Luv4gamescanadianbeautyamalu123nikita_786LuvStrk-001maneet_forever9sarasingh86harshithaaaaaaaAbby-GC-Crazygafulu14

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
she needs to stop this Ansh drama. Yes, she loves her child but that does not mean that she puts other people in the spot. Ansh should have stayed with her other in laws till few days after the wedding. She can not carry him in the arms when she enters the house... It just does not look right. New family is nice to her so far. I think that she will create more troubles for her self and for her son beause of her over protectiveness towards him. What is this Yash has needs and she married for her son??? doesn't woman have needs to...Her character is wacko...Silly 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesNinnzGmmaneet_forever9

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I'm loving Aarti's character...yes she becomes a bit weak at times...At present, she should not dwell much over Yash's character...after all she is hockey stick waali gundi...what say..her first priority should be to reveal the truth to Yash atleast...

Edited by adigaag - 10 April 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkalu

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
yup, tell the truth and enjoy this hunky husband. Just seduce him.Wink if you cant just send him my way...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkaluakshara47GCrckmaneet_forever9

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

may B THAT WAY SHE ENTER IN YASH HOSE SO HER SON GET ENTRY IN SCIN... HOUSE WITH HER.

BUT C HAS TO MAKE UNDERSTAND ANSH

HE IS BRAT, COMPARE TO YASH DAUGHTER

maneet_forever9

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
In almost all daily soaps more imp is given to ladies... Its a gud thing until it becomes an irritating scene
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cimba

she needs to stop this Ansh drama. Yes, she loves her child but that does not mean that she puts other people in the spot. Ansh should have stayed with her other in laws till few days after the wedding. She can not carry him in the arms when she enters the house... It just does not look right. New family is nice to her so far. I think that she will create more troubles for her self and for her son beause of her over protectiveness towards him. What is this Yash has needs and she married for her son??? doesn't woman have needs to...Her character is wacko...Silly 

that is exactly how i feel...ansh should have stayed with his grandparents for a few days...honestly what her saas said actually makes sense now...how is a new bride going to take care of her spoiled son who does not listen to anybody and do her duties as a new bahu like all those rasams and getting comfortable...she should have brought ansh once she set his room and everything there...when ansh is sleeping in another room and he wakes up and needs to go to the bathroom and stuff who will take him...or when he needs to get a bath but arti has to make food in the kitchen as a new bahu who will take care of ansh...they never thought of all that...arti needs to understand that not everyone is going to tolerate ansh because these people dont know him and love him like his grandparents and mom...

cimba

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
This is my first post in a very long time, but I love this drama so I can't resist posting!!!!

I don't see anything wrong with the way Aarti's character is protrayed...so what if she is picking up Ansh to enter the house...who cares about looks when this is their second marriage. You can't hide the fact that she has a child, and Yash was very clear on wanting her to bring Ansh with her, so why all the drama about wanting ot hide Ansh...

I don't think Yash has any problem with what Aarti has done thus far in front of everyone with Ansh. He has said that he only wants a mother for his children not a wife...so he should have no issues with her acting as a mother first and then a wife second...and from what I can see so far he has no issues with Ansh's behavior...although granted the kid is spoiled but I expect that to a certain degree from a child who has not had to share his mothers affection with anyone up until now...

Just my thoughts...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alishashaAasha1thechoiceVirekhazeezee55ZetterEnchantedForestKai.pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index