India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Girls likes and dislikes.

suju19 Senior Member
suju19
suju19

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Guys sorry . I just wanted to make it more active so its a general question.
How many of you like boys who smoke but not drink?
How many of you like boys or say dont mind doing both drinking and smoking?
How many like guys who drink but not smoke?
How many of you like or dont mind guys with tattoos?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaag

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
No drinking and smoking for me please...I know guys now a days atleast drink ocassionally many have told me that..for me it is still the same...smokers and drunkards stay away...as far as tattoos are concerned I'm not  a tattoo fan...but 1 or 2 will do..no need of sajaoing the whole body with tattoos...My teen crush David beckham ...why so many tattoos..Unhappy
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I feel it depends on person to person...occasional drinking at sm party, or having a glass of wine smtimes is fine.that does not fall into drinking...by that i mean those who drink only at occasions...
if someone however says that he drinks occasionally..believe me.that "occasionally" ain't literal.most of the times, it means he drinks everytime he hangs out with friends or in every partyLOL...

On my part...i don't do it myself, and can say with full conviction will never do so! so obviously, i don't like it!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaag

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index