Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF:Dreamgirl#1 {Chapter 1 to 7} (Page 87)

.khanak. IF-Dazzler
.khanak.
.khanak.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5:Perfect Bride

"I even captured a pic of him in my Blackberry.Wait a minute.Here you go!I am still asking myself why my Balckberry is still not burnt!"Priya showed Khushi her balckberry.

Khushi took the blackberry and looked at the display and suddenly she started screaming.

"Are you crazy? A greek God?! This guy is anything but not a greek God! He is ugly,damn it! Ihhh...Oh my God!" Khushi shouted and switched off the blackberry and gave it back to Priya "Dont you dare to show me this pic again! Come on Shona! Help me getting into this ugly red thing." Khushi said and dragged Shona to her bathroom.

Amy and Priya looked after Khushi with their mouths open.

"What is wrong with Kitty?" Amy said.

"I think it just just because of all this pressure and all.I am sure she will come back to her senses when she will see Arnav life!" Priya said.

"First I thought she is screaming because he is too hot to handle for her.She is so lucky to get a hottie like Arnav." said Amy.

Meanwhile Shona was helping Khushi getting into the bridal lehenga.

"See Kitty! You are looking stunning in this bridal wear."

"Are you sure?"

"Ofcourse! You look beautiful in anything.Wait have a look in the mirror." Shona said.

Khushi turned her body and looked into the mirror.Instead of the usual designer dresses she was wearing a heavy lehenga.
The ghagra of her lehenga has a color of a beautiful green while the choli was red with a V-neckline.It was cropped so that Khushi's belly was very visible.

Not to forget it was also backless.Only some dori were hardly covering Khushi's back.
This gave her a touch of something sensual.
Khushi could still remember how Payal was angry at Khushi when Khushi told her about her plans for the backless choli.

"It will give the lehenga a little bit Khushi-ness!" she had told her sister.

Now Shona was fixing the heavy dupatta in a elegant way that only a little bit of Khushi's back was visible.The dupatta had a heavy embroidery and was red and green.

Khushi sighed when she felt the weight of the dupatta on her shoulders.

"I just hope I will be able to carry it." Khushi said.

"Dont worry Kitty.I will stand behind you and will be helping you."

"You are such a sweetheart Shona! I dont know what I would have done without you!"

"Well You are not ready now.You also have to wear the jewelry."

"Oh no! Isnt this lehenga enough? I cant bare more weight.And I think these two kangan are enough.I dont want more bangles."

"Without jewels you will look incomplete."said Shona and made Khushi sit on a chair.

Suddenly Payal entered the room with some boxes in her hands.She was wearing a orange colored lehenga.

"Shona make it a bit faster.Arnav-ji and his family had already arrived.And you know what? Amy and Priya are totally drooling over him.They are now chatting with him.I must say Arnav-ji is very calm."

"He is ugly!" said Khushi.

"Are you blind Khushi? He is one of the most handsome hunk which I have ever seen." Payal laughed.

"Whatever!" Khushi said.

While Shona was putting tons of bangles on Khushi's arms,she realized how dark Khushi's mehendi had turned out.

"Kitty,See your mehendi is really darkened.You know what that means?"

Khushi shaked her head and looked at her palm.Her mehendi was really darkened and the "A" was the darkest.

"Pagal" said Payal "That means that your husband will love you madly!"

"I dont believe all this crap!" Khushi said and rolled her eyes.

But now for the first time since she had accpeted the proposal she thought of Arnav.
Would he force himself on her when she would refuse to share any physical relationship with him? How would he react when she would not let him touch her?

"Stop it Khushi! Dont forget who you are! You are and will be always the boss!" she thought.

Suddenly she remembered the pic on Priya's blackberry whil Shona was fixing the maang-tikka.

The guy looked ugly..like a pervert! He was a little bit fat and small!

But why was everyone smitten by him? Even her sister?

"Done!" said Shona "You are ready! Look in the mirror and tell me if you like it."

Khushi looked into the mirror and was relieved.All the days she was scared that she would look like an cartoon but Shona had proved her wrong.She was actually looking beautiful! But she didnt looked like Khushi Gupta aka Kitty,the independant and modern girl!

She looked different..like a stranger...more mature.The curls were now tied into a perfect and elegant bun and hidden under the dupatta.Only some little strands were fixed perfectly.Around her neck there was a heavy necklace and Shona had also persuade her to wear a tradional nose-ring.

She looked at Shona and smiled at her.

"Oh my God! Khushi you are looking stunning! Arnav-ji will faint when he will see you!"

Hearing his name Khushi stopped smiling.

"Well,let's go.It is time for the bride to show off!" said Shona.

Khushi clutched her lehenga while she went downstairs.For the first time in her life she felt nervous.Shona and Payal were following her.All eyes were fixed on her.

She looked around the huge hall and her eyes searched for the ugly guy,whom's pic she had seen in Priya's blackberry,but she didnt found him.

Suddenly Anjali came infront of her,on her side there was a man.

"Khushi-ji you are looking beautiful.Finally the day had arrived whom I always waited for.By the way this is my husband:Aman."

"Not only her husband but also ASR's best friend.Well,I must warn you.I spent much time with him so I am also like your sautan!" he laughed.

Anjali softly hit Aman's chest and said: "Aman! You already started? Well let's go to chottey for the varmala rasam."

Anjali took Khushi's arm and took in the middle of the hall.Payal gave Khushi a garland and Khushi's eyes searched for the ugly guy but there was no sign of him.

"Sis...Where is he?" Khushi whispered into Payal's ear.

"Pagal! He is standing infront of you! Where are you looking at? Look straight!"

Suddenly Khushi heard Aman's voice.

"ASR! Dont insult me by letting her put the garland easily."

"Aman! Stop it!" she heard a husky voice and the she looked up and saw him for the first time.

Suddenly she stopped breathing...and her heart was beating faster...

How was it?
I hope it is good! And that you can imagine Khushi in the bridal lehengaSmile
And Yah! Priya had accidentally captured someoneelse's picLOL
And Now Khushi has finally seen Arnav..Will she reconize him?
Are you ready for the story to actually start?

P.S:There will be a new entry soonWink

I hope I will get a huge response Embarrassed

The following 349 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985sforswebarbie_gurlShini.Shiva86tanjerinerithuparnabhavanigunaLoveArhiForeversonson126AvidReaderEmon80iloovearnavpretty37simran2697sweetloveanonymous1906ki.llerjellyboohRoxi92RC14baby2012Merpvanesha230ashaaaaFRBMrishigunjanunnatikacookie.dKhatijahdivyyasreefiyonamurkalrhtkumar672PaaruSBkavimayarshinaticsschiphaxarudri.davefathimaa98neetakerkar__TVholicfarzanashinosmrignruku25rumi1111arshilover3water5050bhavya1237ji600merry777nada_amagyc88jeebitavaidehi1995shine...1423KushiArnavkriti25Sarah123456Khushixoxokp123janetdennisAym7truth1-1twinkle662apoorva12sharmafanfollowermanisanuj1usalilkrup4uKaval05ssafiyaaTinkJiashivani15Silvergirlpiya_raizadaVeritaserumMicha1005devibnair2009321abcmelovemayurMayaraaSobtidancedanceRRmankhushDevilwaysGurpreet1991GillRKserina087andru_skrosalinda92jshreya16CrazySaRunianTaz.roxoxlimitlessanamika00Keenaramak3mesmilekethgauthami1sanchi333pulu1995Chezzie13inder1714tasminesai_nehashiprajsanjanasreemalios112801asr_n_kkg_loverdhulanyaArShi-FoReVeR16ads99fulsomeoneipkKannveekria1996nia252Ginaginnyhari93cloversamsung04Shahid_loverPrincessDmetitaliyapyrarkhCuriousmindDaspayelsweetumeetarnavroxdesicurryiluvarshi15gd9424Diaphanouskiddy-kavyaSim1234Neha_malhotraUV_ArshiarshieverlastngNeeltaraadeena_89AnuLovesBarundiyawaqasHarman_RRSkishu789zo_OraTheDreamyKidLIONHEARTvaish912ipkknd_gbdfan.Enchanted_SoultmowlahasheyCrazy_soul2000Shwetadatta750TirtharupadivyaarnavsrNkayanithiyamappyrishaithraPrncssOfHeartBlondiexzychemistry9hatelove_1khusiarnavOlicity2124ayl123aks555fatima2603pink.lotusnirbasitodproversochanathapurpleloveOnlooker-GrilledCheese-sukirtiraizadarockinggirl5luckylucky1shils28Zaya.Beintehaaaashshhssaiqa4evalovespellabraxos..Annie..Glimmermeera06m-g19ArnavBarunLoverseabeautyrana5rubys07BARUN-myladdusaarah96coolflora06Pallavi_ArshiWah_tajmrin0709roohi_loveAsmara.unna_178zobshehmeradilgilmoreDEE2803sweetnonikyunki_iloveuvikadesigirlpaircubeteri_susanKC294neha2005lakshyaNktdbr_kmichi..sur..ParneetSAnamika100dhruvikaluvsKSGganga16trMahi1219veil_of_roses-veena.shona--Ghuncha-serialmaniacshivikrocks_amnasanaroxxaditi07smileyhug7679-Shobhu21-aakriti120devishreeIPKKNDkaur92Cute_Galarhi101Ishrafan11-DramaLover-pinkpearlz-Smiles-magss24akshiankitanareshSVFatz77SA_nimkarhilover55ArhiDeewanicoalfaxpurplekid-Viji-hararnavsweetvaniemistyrainssun_shine_girlmayabegumaycma98barun_lover-FarwiiDobaara-vandana73Arshi1195__blossom__ekiholoipkknd-fanachu_arshisegadshilpa09Santhu.The.Kingjen_xgangsuarshy4everFleur_de_LisKtotheMSarah_Jothipran28671saakhi01aaytISensedYouAisha1996-Raichu-sana11daisydee425sspoorthycoronapsychexMidnightStarxTeriGalliyan.-zozo-udaymanyata07AnupamaJYfrenzyysamia19kriti_atharvjessicadsoaplikernewmoon2011rupzloveu-memorable-.vrshn.--Siva--caskerAeDilHaiMushkilJennyAvnimeenalumazaniaxgogumaHaRul-loverzafidrdee142kvarshasam88debby_11dazzling_gloryPersieVjeb1swetha10greatsumkumflowers4uEthereal-Path-afsha-prerna1sweetygirl28drunkiiebabe.nirvana.tinselDiva_AkorshiuswahHansaN-.Aphrodite.-FAYKHAN29ajoopLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.-JollyJabeen-pinky89..Anita..siva2901sarra0sarunsashasinghAngel13rkapoor1382Pr1yanka-MKB-amaia...shruti...snoopy84-.serendipity.-..ObliViate..Preet.KcMrs_Darcy_17.AnJaNa.mishti_17dumasDownhill

Glimmer Goldie
Glimmer
Glimmer

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Omg !!!!!!! She finally saw him !!!!!!!! Can't wait to see her reaction !!!!!!!!
Loved the update !!!!!!!! Khushi saw somebody else's picture !!!! I could so imagine everything !!!!!!! Superb. !!!!!
Love the story !!!!!! Update soon !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu.shaan.khanak.

akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hey
amazing update 
write soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khanak.

Arshi1195 IF-Dazzler
Arshi1195
Arshi1195

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
YAYYY! thanks for the update...plzz continuee soon

.khanak.

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Great update!! Can't wait for the next part!!

Edited by smiley38 - 29 April 2012 at 12:41pm

.khanak.

Diaphanous Senior Member
Diaphanous
Diaphanous

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
OMG!! i actually thought she thought arnav was ugly!! thank u for the PM. plz update soon!!!

.khanak.

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
res

someone pinch u really updated so fastWink
seeing ur PM i got so excited
yay finally on the same page as the update LOL

Edited****

lol khushi aka kitty is mad i tell youLOL
ugly n ASR some how doesnt match
her frnds described him the best Greek God indeed...Day Dreaming
so finally her heartbeat stopped looking at arnav woop woop 
even my stoppedLOL
continue soon plzz

Edited by Shruti_P - 29 April 2012 at 12:46pm

.khanak.

cymateli IF-Dazzler
cymateli
cymateli

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
simply wow... finally she saw him.. waiting for the next part.. continue soon and thx for the pm!! Big smile

.khanak.

Go to top