Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~~Happy Birthday Manji (Manjari1104)~~ (Page 5)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank Youuu SO SO SO much for making this day soo special!
Love you guys <3 Hug 

I will reply to every message tomorrow !

@ Aashi - Thank youu sooo much. I loved your VM! 
Will reply tomorrow !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ar_sajan4evr.VanishingDreamwhiterose29

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hAPPY BIRTHDAY DI...

PS I'M OUT OF STATION!

neefa!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

happy birthday manjiii sweetheart many many happy returns of the day HugHug may ur all dreams come true have a rocking n wonderful day and year ahead , may god bless u with wonderful success and have a blast sweetheart HugHugHugwe all r so much glad and blessed to have u in our life HugHugHug u seriously deserves best in ur life and u will def get for sure , may god fulfill ur all desires and u will get everything which u want  HugPartyParty

we  wish God bless you'

With all joy and cheers'

May you live a long life'

May you get all good thing in your life'

May you have happy days and nights'

May all your dreams come true'

May all your desires be fulfilled'

May you spreading happiness everywhere'

And

Stay away from every sorrow and grief'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

we all r glad to celebrate our sweetheart 's b'day Hug

sweetheart made small gifts for u hope u like it Embarrassed

siggies Big smile

made vm for u , u wanted ur gift as vm na WinkLOLEmbarrassed

direct link :-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBvojJAVf_g&feature=youtu.be

have some treat Wink

once again happy birthday and  have a wonderful, successful and rocking year ahead may ur all wishes and dreams come true many many happy returns of the day  muahhh sweetheart Hug

Thank youuu sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo MUCH! Hug For the thread as well as for this wonderful message and the VM and the Siggies Hug I loved reading each and every bit of the message! Love youuu aaashii Hug I hope we always remain friends <3 just the way we are :) & hope we get to meet up sooon !
Its always great to chat with youu aashii.. & its lots of fun to discuss things.. like your marriage :D ROFL You are truely a great great friend.. Thanks a ton!

Now Coming to the VM - I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! It was sooo nice of you to make it for meee! :) But Bday mera tha and sab Sam ko wish kar rahe the ROFL Lol. But I lovedd it , because cake main katoo ya Mohit.. Its the same thing, eh? Embarrassed It was sooo awesomeee!
I saw it like 5-6 times! I totally totally loved it. 
What should I say, again, perfect videos, perfect song, perfect everything. 

The siggies were AWESOMEE too! I loved the 2nd one the MOST! the black one with Mohit Virat & HR! <3 <3 The colouring  and the blurr thing on the black was superbb! & the textt... *drools* *droools* Love itt! & even the first one is mind blowing! I loveee the picture for VK in that! & mohit & HR ofcourse, The colouring in that is just FAB! <3 How do you make such awesome stuff! I suck at itt!!

Once again Aashii.. Thank youuu sooo EVERYTHING! 
Love youuu loads Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manjari1104

Thank youuu sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo MUCH! Hug For the thread as well as for this wonderful message and the VM and the Siggies Hug I loved reading each and every bit of the message! Love youuu aaashii Hug I hope we always remain friends <3 just the way we are :) & hope we get to meet up sooon !
Its always great to chat with youu aashii.. & its lots of fun to discuss things.. like your marriage :D  You are truely a great great friend.. Thanks a ton!  same here hon u r one of sweetheart i have ever met yeah surely hope one day we will meet as soon as possible oyee chup kar here u also started with marriage thing ROFL

Now Coming to the VM - I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! It was sooo nice of you to make it for meee! :) But Bday mera tha and sab Sam ko wish kar rahe the ROFL Lol. But I lovedd it , because cake main katoo ya Mohit.. Its the same thing, eh? Embarrassed It was sooo awesomeee!
I saw it like 5-6 times! I totally totally loved it. 
What should I say, again, perfect videos, perfect song, perfect everything.  see i didn't have ur vids eating cake na so i put his LOL i m glad u liked it Embarrassed

The siggies were AWESOMEE too! I loved the 2nd one the MOST! the black one with Mohit Virat & HR! <3 <3 The colouring  and the blurr thing on the black was superbb! & the textt... *drools* *droools* Love itt! & even the first one is mind blowing! I loveee the picture for VK in that! & mohit & HR ofcourse, The colouring in that is just FAB! <3 How do you make such awesome stuff! I suck at itt!!  owww i m truly glad u liked it dear i made both for u and thats why i asked u text u rem na when WinkLOL

Once again Aashii.. Thank youuu sooo EVERYTHING! 
Love youuu loads Hug  love u tooo my sweet little baby Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

tanisha997 Goldie
tanisha997
tanisha997

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
happy  birthdayParty
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, I know I should have replied to all the messages but I went out of town so I couldn't.
So now I will do it :) Here.

@ Radhi Di :

Hey Radhi di Hug Thank youu soo much! It means so much to me. I am 16 :)
Hahaha.. itna saaara khana! Thank youu.. Main moti toh ho hi jaungii isse khaakar! LOL But it looks yumm.. its making my mouth water dii..! Thank youu for the lovely gift also! Blue is my favourite colour!
Thank youu soo much for making my bday special and for being there for me. I love you! Hug 

@ Richa :

Heeey Hug Thank youuu soo much! Yes.. hopefully I will do well :) Thank you richa, for always being there for me. You are one of the best people I know. Thank you for being my friend :D I love youu very much! We will be friends forever even if we never meet.. we'll always always be in touch!
You are very special in my life and i will never let you go!!

@Hiii ( with 11 i's. ROFL

Heeey Tanzii Hug Hug Thank youu soo much for all your wishes. Well, I was hoping you would make a siggie for me :P And I totally loved both the siggies you made. they were sooo awesome.. you can see one in my dabba! Thats my favourite :

Yes.. we are very different but still you are one of my close friends here. Its amazing chatting with you! Hug I havent forgotten anything! I used to come on IF just to chat with you abt the episodes.. the timing is so different that now we barely get any time. your never ol when I am and vice versa..!
Hopefully we will talk more often! Love youuu :) Thanks again.

@ Kinjal :

Hey Kinjal, Hug Thank youu soo much for your wishes :) 

Edited by Manjari1104 - 15 April 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@ Sonu :

Hey Sonu Hug Thank youu so much for your wishes :)

@ Marie :

Thank youuu sooo much Hug for your wishes :)

@ Preeti :

Hey! Thank youu soo much for your wished :) Hug 

@ SP :

Hey SP Hug Thank youu soo soo much! Hug I remember all the time we spent  together pulling each other's leg! Its always sooo much of fun annoying youu.. SERIOUSLY. I love it. You are one of the best I have. I love youu loads and I hope we always stay this way! Thank you so much for writing such kind things about me. I loved your entire message. You mean alot to mee :) And even if I hate yo mention it, you are very very sweet and special! Always stay this way. 
Thank youu!

@ Pragz :

Hey! Hug Thank youu soo much! I loved the sig Heart Its beautiful You're really good at this! :D 
Thanks a ton for the wishes :)

@ Ritchelle :

Hey Rit Hug Thank youu soo much for your wishes. That means alot to me. In such less time we have become such great friends. You are a really sweet person and very genuine too! :) Love youu. Always be the way you are. Totally Filmy & crazily romantic. Haha.

@ Soniasharmin89 :

Hey! Thank youu soo much for your wishes :)

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@ Nisha :

Hey Nish! Thank youu for your wishes :)

@ Deeps : 

Hey Deeps Hug Missing you so much.. WHat, its been like a year since we talked? you have been soo busy! 
But well, Thanks a ton for your wishes. ATleast you remembered! :) 
Thank youu for all those "characteristics".. really means alot. You have been one of my closest friends on IF. I remember how much we used to chat. practically the whole daaay! LOL Miss those days deeps!
AND OMGG I am flat over that Siggie you made.. Its in my dabba!

He looks soo soo good. And the whole effect is great. fab work !
Thank youuu sooo much! Love youuu Hug

@ Aditi :

Thank youuu! Hug

@ Ria :

Hey Ria Hug Hug Thank youu sooo much for everything! You have always been there whenever I needed someone to talk to, and I can only promise that I will be there too! Whenever you need to talk, you know you can call me..! :) I never thought I would actually have such great friends on IF but yea.. I have changed the way I think! :P You guys are one of the best ppl I know.. Thank youu soo much for being there. I remember how we used to chat and spam on posts on the mjht forum. Aah..! those days.. now we barely even talk! But Ria, you are very special to me. I love youu! Hug

Thank youuu sooo much for updating that Fic for me. It was great. I just got time to edit my comment so I did..

I cant wait for your VM! Yaaay. Please lemme know when you post it! it has to be good since you've made it! :D Thank youu for that in advance!

Love youuu loads ria! 

@ Ambika :

Hey Ambii Hug Hug Thank youu soo much! Even though we both are the same age you have always seemed like a younger sister for mee :P I love youu loads and thank youu for being there for me!
P.S. -> I am 16!

@ Juhi :

Hey Juhi Hug Thank youu soo much! Its barely been a week or two since I met you and you have become such a good friend. Its so much fun to discuss TVD with youu! :) You're my first TVD friend you know? I barely know anyone who watches that show. Love it. Damon <3 And Thank youu for the avi once more. I love it. ALOT! Its one of my favourite scenes too! "When two lips pucker.. like.. mwah.. mwah" -Damon. Haha.. It was hilarious!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.VanishingDreamwhiterose29

Go to top