SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Heyyy manjiii🤗

wish you a very very Happy Birthdayyy🤗🤗

may all ur dreams and wishes come true🤗🤗

have a wonderful day and year ahead🤗

lovee uuu🤗🤗

Now,starting wid uu..tere baare mein kya kahun yaar🤣you are like one of the most irritating creature of my lifee😈infact u are d only devil,demon of my life😈👎🏼oops i forgot today is ur birthday🤔 so i have to be poliet and nicee to youu😲although i know this will be wierd for both of us..but still aaj ke din maiin itna toh kar hi sakti hun🥱😆🤣

well you are really sweet.caring and an awesomee friend😛(kisko ko bday ke din khush karne ke liye kya kya jhoot bolna padta hai😳🤣)LOL..just kiddingg🤣🤣

Well now honestlyyy you are an amazingg and one of my closest nd bestest friends🤗who holds a very special place in my heartt❤️though when we chat the only thing we do is just to keep irritating nd teasing each other😳..🤣but still i LOVEE thatttl ike seriouslyy itz soo much fun irritating nd bugging you yaar🤣..i always feel lucky to have joined IF or else i wouldnt have got an amazingg friend like uu🤗yaar like seriously warna main kisse itna irritate karti??i really enjoy our frequent arguments abt SRK vs HR.🤣..I Guess dats never endinggg😆nd hey KKR won yestrdaynd 🥳ur RCB losttt🥺poor uu💔..lol..but more than that u must be really happy as u got Mohit's confirmation article on ur bday eve😍itz like mohit's bday gift for uu🤗🤗

nd thanks yaar for texting nd informingg me goshh finally we will start or spammng nd drooling sessions again on MOHIT☺️like we used to do duringg MJHT😍aah waiting fr june😳☺️nd i  know you l start irritating me again now dt im in 10th nd all.🥱.bt still il try my best to come ol nd spam wid u guys .🥳.Now we have known each odr for almost like 2yrs nd most of our likes nd dislikes are different😆..bt now we share 2similar likes(Mohit/sajan nd both of us dont watch ipk)LOL.😆.🤣but still ur veryy close to me nd i really love talking wid uu.😳.🤗nd i can never forget dat it was only bcoz of you dat i started writing ff.😃.so thanks alott you have always motivated and encouraged me to write more(though i suck at it😆)but still you have always helped me in writingg..🤗🤗but seriously you write so well dat u like an inspiration for  writers😃like all d unqiue nD different ideas you have in ur mind😆you know like sometime later u should turn into a writer maybe wen u get old nd retire or somethingg🤪lol..😆well now i just wanna say you dat thoough u tease nd irritate the hell out of me😡but still at the end of the day u r like an elder sister to me whom i just love to irritate😎🤗hope we remain friends forever!!well obviously we will bcoz main tera peecha nahi chodne waali chahe tu kitni bhi koshishs karle😛🤪muahhaha🤣lol..love u..

i hope you have a rocking birthdayy😃

partyy hardd🥳(well i guess ul be partying bcoz u have ur grandparent's anniversary party na 2day??so njoyy there)😃

nd yeaa we want treattt😃

LOVEE YOUUU🤗🤗

loads of hugs nd kisses🤗

ur SP🤗🤗

Edited by SM_317 - 12 years ago
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Hey MANJI..
Wishing you a very very Happy BIrthday...
Enjoy your day AND HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN..
I hope you get all your dreams fulfilled..
you may get all the success and happines..
May god bless you..
you have been and amazing person.. remain the way you are forever.. 
and this siggy which is not so nyc for u.

Lots of love Pragya
Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 12 years ago
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingg thread aashi dii👍🏼loved ur vm nd siggies😍you ROCKK!!!🤗
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Manjari! 🤗 Wishing you a very very happy birthday! We got to know each other barely a few weeks back, but in these few weeks, I can say that you're an awesome person and a great friend! I pray that you have an awesome day today, and you're blessed with all the happiness and success in the world! Enjoy this day to the fullest! God bless you always!

Lots of Love,

Ritchelle 

PS: Awesome thread Aashi! And thanks for the PM Shreya! 😃
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday manjiri.wish u all the best.Party hard today.
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RES

Happy Birthday Manjari 🤗
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 i forgot 

Happy B'day Manari 😛🤗🤗

as my  exams i am gonna be short 😛

Many Many Happy Returns of the day :)) 🤗
May god bless you 
May your all wishes come true :D :D 
May i find more names to tease you in the future 😛🤣
love you so much 🤗

Some of the characteristics which i love abt u i wanna list :) 
Very good person :D 
Very disciplined 😛 in short nerd 😛🤣
you talk straight from your heart and mind :D 
Your writing skills are AMAZING :D
one of the persons who is very close to my heart :)
My life would have been incomplete without you :))
A person who doesn't say no when asked for help :)
i love bugging you :P
umm there are more and  more but my times up i have to stop here 

one last thing thank you for always being there with me 🤗

made a gift for you :) hope u like it 

love 🤗
Deeps 

Edited by .VanishingDream - 12 years ago
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

many many happy returns of the day manjari!!

may god bless you and have a blastt on ur bday!!!

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Manjari!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Many many happy returns of the day!!! God bless youu!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

So you've grown up a year more?? 😲 Haan, lagta toh hai, because you are younger to me, but seem to be more mature than me and shreya! 😛😆😆 So this is your second birthday with me, hai na? So aaj ke kya plans hain?? Mujhe bhi batana……. And you must be waiting for receiving loadz of gifts, right? Well, everyone has that habit, me too! 😳😳😳😳😳

And I have a lot of things to say to you, to share with you….. you're not my best friend here, but you are my sister😳……. The one with whom I can share my every problems, and you are always ready to help me without any hesitation! You know what I like most about you? Your personality….. That's the best thing in you….. you have a positive attitude, and you keep on encouraging people to have the same! 👍🏼 Its more 2 years since we came to know each other, and who knew at that time that we'll become such good friends! And I hope this friendship continues forever……. After all, me and shreya love to bug and irritate you! 🤣🤣🤣

A sweet teddy bear for my sweetest friend-:

Happy birthday once again! Enjoy this day to the fullest! I made a VM for you, which I could not post it here due to some problem. 🤔 I hope you understand and wait until I post it in the gallery. Till then you enjoy the update of your favouraite FF, which is dedicated to you! 😉😃

Enjoy the day to the fullest!! 😎😉

Love you loadzzz!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ria.

@Aashi di- Wonderful thread!! 👍🏼⭐️🤗🤗